youtu.be/_PKk62XccU0
youtube.com/watch?v=euf00tfRMBY
youtube.com/watch?v=ynVdH6KP24o&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
imgur.com/gallery/j5R3AFt
twitter.com/immolations/status/878687212782669824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

Is this the student communist scholar who couldnt tell Che Guevara and Fidel Castro apart? You're fucking thick cunt, when the revolution happens ill be strangling the life out of your weak little neck with my rugged Hibernian hands

communism

*violently dabs*

someone put a yank toad in this

Might have a protein bar x

palletable post

would absolutely go to town and eat her hary fanny out while she talked degrading stuff to me

collected about 30 (You)s last thread
very nice

Communism is just Islam for white beta males

In 1845, people in Ireland no longer owned most of their land. The Irish countryside, with its green pastures and wonderful farmland, had been turned into English plantations.

Land-owning Irishmen, who worked for themselves, had become English tenants. “Penal Laws,” which governed the conduct of Irish Catholics, restricted a man’s ability to manage his family’s affairs.

To Irish potato-growing land renters, the potato was both food and cash. Part of the crop was sold to pay the rent and buy what families needed. The rest of the crop fed the family. Tenant farmers had little, if any, crop diversity.

A plant disease, called “Late Potato Blight,” ruins potato crops every year and severely impacted the Irish potato crop in 1845. Only potatoes were adversely affected, but famine became widespread.

News of the crop failure was first reported on September 9, 1845. No one could have predicted that report was just the first episode in a years-long tale of national misery.

Unable to pay rent, thousands of families were evicted from their dwellings. Poor houses were filled beyond capacity. Mansions of the wealthy were flooded with needy, starving, homeless families.

Some of the evicted, with no place to go and little to eat, tried to shelter their families by living in holes dug in the Irish bog. Others constructed scalpeen inside abandoned, roofless houses. Millions of people died or fled the country.

QT communist boys

fucks sake
influx of actual twitter lefty students imminent

I KNEW it was the commieslags shilling themselves for attention

first for /blaxit/

gf just sent me this

Man hips

wouldn't mind trying communism for a couple of weeks if it would make aisha happy

Heh

dire

ohhhh I get it now she originally posted but when she realised this is an anonymous board and didnt get any real attention she decided to post the original post on twitter

too skinny and plain for me but whatever makes your willy happy la

isnt this rosy

bloke that

Tried listening to that gf simulator asmr last night but her accent was too off putting. Any English ones?

girls always have friends at school

pretty sure she's been on /brit/ for a while.
she definitely knows how Sup Forums works

i actually dont know

I have never known the touch of a woman lads

love these :3

Convinced id make a great worker in the coming revolution from my experience in the potato picking industry

Thats right - I plucked spuds from the ground, with my hands. Low skill labour for low wages. Spudpicking.

Who here /spudpicking/?

not a rorke but this made me think; if the well off and educated blacks in the US went to live in those african shitholes, would they help make them not-shitholes? they could, right?

>ywn conquer England and have sex with all the Anglo-Saxon women you want

Would put money on it being aisha, can just make out the bottom of a paddy flag.

>watching bad films
>on purpose
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

canadians are yanks

where were you in 19th century ireland

Would love a gf like this so I could abuse her mentally and physically until shes an empty husk of a woman

would

gerry isn't a communist

yeah but why would they want to do that

These don't exist

show me your fucking cock you brown cunt

Is your steam name weechuckyarla or rommel IRE??

looks like some tranny you'd see on a Eurotrash segment

Absolutely disgusting. Abhorrent. Sort it out mate

she said before that she occasionally goes on Sup Forums but I think she just knows about /brit/ because somebody linked her the thread when people where spamming her curious cat

wish I was a vikinglad

would love to raid and rape...mainly rape

fucking STATE of her. Shes ugly. Are you permavirgins this desperate? She looks like a busted daniel radcliffe

Alt-right is just Islam for beta white males.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

me making a /brit/ thread

>encouraging a shitty career
>watching bad movies instead of kino
fuck OFF you autistic slag

*gets battered by every single military force you encounter*
Heh

Well I don't have as many friends because
I'm not as pretty as I was

ah fuck. i can't believe you've done this

youtube.com/watch?v=biznszWdVi0

are you the same bender from yestarday?
*touches your bulge and then runs away giggling*

Sorry

proud to say i've never been to europe and would struggle to point germany out on a map.

abortion

>The Sopranos isn't the best show ev-

youtube.com/watch?v=bGG6NWi35Ic&t=155s

dunno, muh ancestry I guess. Nevermind it's a ridiculous idea

feels lads

youtu.be/_PKk62XccU0

Vikings were actually very technologically advanced and their society wasn't as barbaric as it's portrayed.

dont like you any more, shant be engaging hence forth

DELETE THIS POST ABOUT MY ANCESTORS

RIGHT
NOW!!!!!!

Northmen were a peaceful people.

France is just Islam

Death to America, of course

murder

don't be like that sweetie xxx

watched it about 3 years in the space of two weeks
made an impression on me as good telekino, can't remember much of the details though

yeah I am
*gets rock hard*
OI GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THE JOB

I want to stick my penis in a girl lads

Karen posts are the best post

never gonna happen you autistic fuckwit

There you have it lads
Aisha is queen

second best*

virginity is cute until you're wrinkled

then it's just creepy

watch out guys the big c*mmies are here

AAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>mfw sargon made a one hour video ranting about corbyn at glastonbury
youtube.com/watch?v=euf00tfRMBY

THE NINE FIRST FRIDAYS DEVOTION AND THE TWELVE PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART MADE TO ST. MARGARET MARY

1. I WILL GIVE THEM ALL THE GRACES NECESSARY FOR THEIR STATE OF LIFE.
2. I WILL GIVE PEACE IN THEIR FAMILIES
3. I WILL CONSOLE THEM IN ALL THEIR TROUBLES.
4. THEY SHALL FIND IN MY HEART AN ASSURED REFUGE DURING LIFE AND ESPECIALLY AT THE HOUR OF DEATH.
5. I WILL POUR ABUNDANT BLESSINGS ON ALL THEIR UNDERTAKINGS.
6. SINNERS SHALL FIND IN MY HEART THE SOURCE AND INFINITE OCEAN OF MERCY.
7. TEPID SOULS SHALL BECOME FERVENT.
8. FERVENT SOULS SHALL SPEEDILY RISE TO GREAT PERFECTION.
9. I WILL BLESS THE HOMES IN WHICH THE IMAGE OF MY SACRED HEART SHALL BE EXPOSED AND HONORED.
10. I WILL GIVE TO PRIESTS THE POWER TO TOUCH THE MOST HARDENED HEARTS.
11. THOSE WHO PROPAGATE THIS DEVOTION SHALL HAVE THEIR NAME WRITTEN IN MY HEART, AND IT SHALL NEVER BE EFFACED.

12. THE ALL-POWERFUL LOVE OF MY HEART WILL GRANT TO ALL THOSE WHO SHALL RECEIVE COMMUNION ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF NINE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS THE GRACE OF FINAL REPENTANCE; THEY SHALL NOT DIE UNDER MY DISPLEASURE, NOR WITHOUT RECEIVING THE SACRAMENTS; MY HEART SHALL BE THEIR ASSURED REFUGE AT THE LAST HOUR.
This devotion consists in attending Holy Mass and receiving Holy Communion in reparation for those who do not receive Our Lord, who do not love Him and who wound Him by their sinful lives.

"I promise you, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments, My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment."

-----Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

Ah yes
Leftypol

Thanks for the link.
Will definitely be listening to all of it.

Is Jezza Corbyn a trot lads?

It would be crazy and amazing if an actual communist becomes the leader of the UK

very good

*Does a merry jig*

youtube.com/watch?v=ynVdH6KP24o&t=4s

me in the hat

be on the lookout lads
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

Do the macro counters reset at midnight?

Heheh

imgur.com/gallery/j5R3AFt

Going to bed now. Sweet dreams lads x Sweet dreams Gov. Gary Johnson x

don't see anything wrong there except the dirty whiteboard and the unnecessary **

so much to explain here

weight gain/loss is continuous.

twitter.com/immolations/status/878687212782669824
screaming

might start commuting to work by bicycle but don't want to get run over by deanos