It's a soyboy album

Holy shit, why does this get such high praise? It's literally the most numale/soyboy thing I've heard out of its era.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PT52LETqBYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how so i've never heard it desu

posted wrong pic

damn...

Faggy Japanese vocals, shitty unconventional rhythms, a horrible experimental section near the end of the album. More than anything though it's something you just hear in the music - it's the audio equivalent of soy. It's completely unmasculine.

this, bon jovi are way better amirite

>being this insecure

>implying being masculine is good!

Halleluwah has the most dick swagger of any song ever recorded

Agreed. The vocals are neither technical nor are they unique. In a way, they sound like that obnoxious asocial kid trying to act cool.

All the instrumentalists have a very limited language/creativity when it comes to playing their instrument, repeating jam cliches too much instead of being more adventurous like their peers Amon Duul II. Not to mention the general lack of other nuance like dynamics.

The second half of the album though where they try to rip musique concrete and free jazz is perhaps the most embarrassing thing in the planet as the stuff has none of layers and variety of sounds that makes such music exciting nor the subtle aspects that makes it complex and engaging.

preach it, user. can is wallpaper music devoid of any skill or composition whatsoever and it exists only to undermine the efforts of 20th century culture. unsurprisingly, everyone who likes krautrock hates the idea of rock music as a whole. this isn't music, it's a weapon.

>just cause it's a soyboy album automatically means is bad
fuckin pleb

Bait or not, you should kys you’re self.

>t.pleb

You've broken some sort of a record here. That many buzzwords... You should be proud of yourself.

What is even a soy boy?

Is the soyboy meme worse than the cuck meme? I feel it is already played out

aumgn is insane on psychedelics.

Obviously it's worse, cuckoldry is at least a great fetish that has existed forever and will always exist...soyboy is just some 1984 speak

gtfo head drop.
can are classic.

people should stop thinking only about technical and focus on feeling .

you should try

Supposedly eating too many soy products raises your estrogen levels, so basically feminine, unmanly, cuck, etc.

>cuckoldry is at least a great fetish
what a cuck

complete insanity. looks like something an israel-loving guinea trash would write after watching a 2 min YT video on adorno once.

>i want people to feel the same about music as i do
who cares just don't listen to it if you dont like it
retarded thread

tago mago is dope you plebs.

man these Sup Forums words are so wacky and random xD

OP is a spork owner

Whatchu mean? You can totally bench with this music and still eat pussy.

please fuck off if you dont like it
nobody gives a shit if you think its soyboy/nu-male or whatever you boring shits like to call it
close your pc and reevaluate you life

what is non-soyboy music?

can - tago mago

Quality thread

you're just mad these chad-tier Krauts are stylin on you

Anybody who doesn't like that bass line obviously is the true soyboy who doesn't want to accept that a couple of Germans could really get down.

t. Someone who follows Sup Forums memes so that he can be “cool”

Stop trying to differ the word's meaning you projecting pitchfork drone nu-male
this is a soyboy album

You seem like the type of guy who uses Sup Forums memes outside Sup Forums

*blocks your path*

>the Chad Yeti

"Feeling" isn't based on necessarily inherent qualities of the music. Absolute normies will more likely "feel" radio pop more than Can for example.

Pitchfork gave Tago Mago a 10/10. Tago Mago is the epitome of soyboy because like all soyboy music it sounds neutered compared to real bangers, and when it's not like that it sounds far more like an autistic sperg screeching than something not soyboy worthy.

This more your speed?
youtube.com/watch?v=PT52LETqBYY

>soyboy

i love how insecure you fags are about masculinity these days.

>album isn't an over-composed clusterfuck of musical arrangements like Rush or Yes and doesn't appeal to my ADHD TV riddled brain so it must be "insert whatever trendy buzzword le typical 4channer finds funny"

This is why this board needs elitism, to keep fags like you out. Stick to the k-pop/soundcloud threads bois.

Anything pitchfork gives a good rating is considered soyboy music.