>Expansion team to Vegas
>Better history
>Last dynasty was in the 80's
>Superteams are a kill unless team has right parts under cap
>Players give to charity
>Players don't sign to a team just to win championship
>ASG is a lot better
>Lots of relevant countries play sport

Why aren't you watching hockey Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2014/04/23/the-nba-is-destroying-the-nhl-in-the-battle-for-postseason-cable-tv-ratings/#537f858c4ceb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you say dynasties are dead when the pittsburgh penguins are favorites for next year, looking at a literal 3peat. The blackhawks also won 3 in 6

it's a white man's sport that's why americans generally don't like it

>3 in 6
Not a dynasty. 2013 was cut short, so they aren't one. Also they flubbed it in the playoffs to the preds

As for Pittsburgh, I'm not going to say they're a dynasty yet. If they win next year, then they are. The expansion draft could either fleece them or make them better

How is 3 in 6 not a dyansty because of a shorter season? Wtf.

They played half a season. At best they won only 2 and a half cups. Also, 2015 was even easier for them just because Tampa didn't even have a healthy bishop

>Better jerseys
yes
>Better fans
quality of fans, but much less quantity
>better arenas
no
>less leftists
yes
>Bandwagons got fucked this year in playoffs
kinda circular logic, people bandwagon whichever teams win in the playoffs
>>More parity (For non winners)
but is it too much parity? idk if the 16th best team in the league sweeping the blackhawks is a good thing
>Feels like a full league
dont know what this means
>Expansion team to Vegas
yeah well see how that turns out in 5 years
>Better history
yes
>Last dynasty was in the 80's
yes
>Superteams are a kill unless team has right parts under cap
its also just the nature of hockey to have more variables
>Players give to charity
so do the nba players
some do
>ASG is a lot better
both suck
>Lots of relevant countries play sport
america is the only relevant country

I mean, more countries play in the NHL. We have Swedes, finns, Germans, Latvians, french, Australians, Italians, czechs, Russians, and even some from khazistan

Not because of that. It's more because it isn't constant action for the average black. Even if the NHL just shows subban and Daley and ho sang in their ads often, it won't change a fucking thing

NHL and NFL jerseys are for insanely fat people

that is all i have to say

Easily for the last decades, yeah.

They're still better then a fucking tank top. They're also nice with logos, even if NFL jerseys don't show them

>furpuck

>ice golf boxing
'no'

T.Muhammed

T.Carlos Ruiz gonzalez

90% of NBA and NHL teams share an arena tho

Boring shit sport

>Forgetting the most important difference
>Players aren't pussies

NHL is mostly Canadians,Americans,Swedes,Russians,Finns, Czechs and some slovaks

Countries like Germany, Norway , France etc only have like 3 to 5 players in NHL

Hockey jerseys are supposed to be big, that's the style. You don't wear it like a t-shirt, it goes over your coat/sweatshirt for winter games.

Agree, but this year's season was shit

>Feels like a full league
Wrong. The talent pool is so diluted that the factor that makes a team a contender is having a 3rd line that doesn't suck ass.
>Expansion team to Vegas
This is shitty for the reason above. Vegas will get the low-tier NHL players from the other teams and be all around shit, and the rest of the league will need to call up more AHL players and be worse overall.
le Iginla face

boring

>You have 10 seconds to name an active NHL player other than Crosby and Ovechkin.

>idk if the 16th best team in the league sweeping the blackhawks is a good thing
probably cuz you're retarded

olli maattaa

It's boring snow soccer.

Sergei Fedorov

Jon Scott

i literally posted that picture from a livestream of the game during the snes pen series last month

i thought it was pretty good

thanks for saving and reposting OP

They're meant to be worn with huge pads.

to make a full confession though, it was a VERY lucky screencap. i was just trying to get Karlgod's face alone, and the fade started by the time my drunken finger hit the button

>www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/hockey-ranks-6th-in-popularity-survey-harris-poll

>www.broadcastingcable.com/news/currency/nba-finals-soar-nhl-stanley-cup-final-faces-ratings-obstacles/157044

>forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2014/04/23/the-nba-is-destroying-the-nhl-in-the-battle-for-postseason-cable-tv-ratings/#537f858c4ceb

toppest of keks now i know why I see so many NBA hate threads lately

>america is the only relevant country
Goddamn right

Josh Bailey

Well, lucky for you, I found that funny and saved it. That's what happens during these game threads.

>Talent diluted because you need a 3rd line to win cup

How is this bad? It shows that you need a very good team just to make it that far, or one that has depth.

yea i been pretty depressed that it's all over, since that's my thing, i like to screencap live stuff and memepost it

ah well, be back next season, seeya then

I've been in the offseason for a while already. It hurts like hell that I'm now stuck with the Mets, and the Yankees are suddenly back

ahhhhhhh so you're a
>rags
fan eh? sorry about that

Blose fan by birth, but i don't much pay mind to that, even during regular season

reeeeeeally been getting on the Snes bandwagon in recent years, have to say that's "my team"

I'm an isles fan, and I have such fun with my other teams in the jets (0-16 this year) and the Mets (Tire fire pitching!)

I just want my isles back already. We could have made it also but the pens couldn't beat the leafs!

long live NHL

>bandwagons got fucked
>the team with the best player in the world, a top 5 player and Bill "Phill" Kessel just won their second in a row

rly made me think

>less leftists
>fanbase consists mostly of leafs
?

Tell that to Toronto, buddy. Kessel is 2/2 since shipping down to steel city.

Kevin Fiala

Toronto traded him for prospects. He didn't fit in Toronto, and had a shit ton of pressure from the media

What kind of retarded logic is this? They still had to win 4 rounds in the playoffs. It's a legit cup