GERMANY YES!!!!!!

"An isolation (against refugees) of europe won't work because it would cause degeneracy in form of inbreeding"

sueddeutsche.de/politik/bundesfinanzminister-schaeuble-warnt-abschottung-macht-uns-kaputt-1.3026405

THATS SOMETHING THAT OUR TREASUTY SECRETARY LITERALLY SAID IN AN INTERVIEW.

Its not even a meme anymore. ALL HOPE IS LOST!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhbVn0wDHDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what needs to be done.

Make qt mixed race bbies :P?

>inbreeding

You can add to the list the fact that German politicians have no clue how to do basic maths and probabilities.

Of course.

>60milion people in country
>inbreeding xDDD
German is literally so cucked they call having white children inbreeding.

>Hey guys I hate that do you hate that too? Pls be my friends
Seriously THAT is the comment which boils it over for you?
I wonder if it's always the same person making these threads to fit in with Sup Forums.

At least this time the quote is true. More fuel against the CDU is something GOOD not bad though

Hello Angela, darling.

Please Nuke us

>He wants to breed with Muslims, who are inbred monkeys, to prevent inbreeding

someone must have at least called him out on this bullshit

Come on Germany, do something.

>German science
What has gone wrong?

id hit that dank aryan poon for you cucks :D

Ihre Papiere bitte

Top Kek

Worked so well during centuries but now it's a problem. Ha Ha Ha Europeans are so clueless.

>Jewish science

ftfy

>Every white German is an inbred
You can't make this shit up.

tag des strangs, bald.

it will be a most memorable sight seeing schäuble roll up to the gallows.

Kek

>German is literally so cucked they call having white children inbreeding.

It's just the anti-whites. They'll say anything to stop whites breeding. Don't listen to them.

>Germans are inbred
>Let's import the most inbred populations on earth

KEK

>triggered
Why don't germans go full breivik ?

The comment section gives me hope though. Most people recognize that this is bullshit.

How come was that not a problem for the past thousand years then

We need to use memetic warfare to get them to act.

I'm sick of it. It breaks my heart.

can you translate some of the best of the comments?

He is a FINANCE minister. He should keep his whore mouth shut when it comes to biology.

Disgusting

does anyone actually listen to them anyways? i hope not. germany has always been austria's down sydrome sibling however.

No.

I only read a few. Most of them called Schäuble out on is bullshit and pointed out that inbreeding is never a danger for a population as big as the german one especially when you take the whole european continent in account like said.

Most redpill comment: Our politician take the "loving of muslims" way too far.

Most triggering comment (by a mudshit of course): "Islam has ALWAYS been in Germany" which is nonsense.

he is just projecting his issues on us
it aint easy being wheely

Here we are, watching the white man fall.

This happens once in a thousand years.

Watch carefully, it's not every day you see a genocide of this magnitude.

I bet the shitskins reign will last for at least 500 years before they fall.

GG Germany, it was nice seeing you fags visit Thailand, I'll miss you, seriously.

>Just the anti-whites
Keep in mind that this guy is in the so-called conservative party.

One politician from a left-wing party got attacked with a cake by her own party members, cause she *suggested* that there might be a possibility that we won't be able to take in an *unlimited* amount of migrants.

Very, very Jewish behavior.

Double dubs. May Kek show mercy on Germany.

Thailand please, can I buy a villa somewhere and ride out the happening?

I'll bring with me delicious deep south cuisine :3

youtube.com/watch?v=EhbVn0wDHDA

rip

>Let's invite people from North African and Middle Eastern countries to avoid inbreeding.

Seems legit.

rage is an emotion not an outlet of an emotion

True. I still like the pic though

>"""""qt"""""

my first girlfriend looked like that
what a waste

Time to fight faggot. It's about time Germany had a good scrap, isn't it?

you deserve it all
dumb NATO shits

The spirit of bomber Harris works through me. :^)

>"An isolation (against refugees) of europe won't work because it would cause degeneracy in form of inbreeding"
>in a population of ~700 million

>Schauen Sie sich doch mal die dritte Generation der Türken an, gerade auch die Frauen.
>Take a look at third generation turks, especially the women
But those are the worst of them all and the perfect example for totally and utterly failed integration and a reason to let ZERO third worlds muslim migrants into germany until the end of time. What the fuck do the jews have on Schäuble, holy fuck?

Haha oh Schäuble, you poor old fool. I pray that you live another 20 years to witness my rise to power. I pray that you witness how your entire work will crumble.

Germans are pathetic, nothing new.

I remember in discussions on the internet over ten years ago that Bavarians always were accused of incest. The same meme goes about the American Southerners.

Meanwhile the health ministry in several states in Germany has to run campaigns to inform Muslims to stop intermarrying because it's causing a lot of retarded children.

Why should inbreds breed with inbreds?

>"Islam has ALWAYS been in Germany"

I really hope somebody adjusted our school books recently. We got to back and make the history appease the present!

Which reminds me of that one time Björn Höcke renounced the usage of Judeo-Christian Europe and got called an Anti-Semite. I wish they would have explained instead what about Europe's culture is Jewish.

I expected more replies to this post calling you a child molesting shitskin for it.

I don't understand why people like that don't commit suicide. They'd be sticking to their beliefs if they did.

Don't you know where her family lives?

Wish we could turn back time to the good dope days