IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/australians-are-older-ethnically-diverse-and-less-religious/8654440
youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt5kfGi8VoE
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxzIE4xxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=_sZ0Tg8HIlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvzu-ahSvok
youtube.com/watch?v=8zA_bFwxRcw
youtube.com/watch?v=_HYvVv4p2zY
youtube.com/watch?v=6GDH5ZXf92c
youtube.com/watch?v=GOx_PBbbZKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protestant Anglos are the worse Whites so I don't really care.

We're a catholic nation.

Not any more, zombie worshipper lmao

God is dead in Australia and everyone is going to stop pandering to you delusional tards

>that's me in the corner

Losing my religion

Tell me where the priest touched you Bruce

How does it feel to know your grandparents fled whatever turnip republic shithole they came from to live in a WASP country?

Wow ABC that's a bold movie to say decreased religion is due to better education. I mean they are right but still

for those curious the huge drop in religion is mainly due to campaigns for those that are not religious and do not attend church to stop marking 'christian' down because the churches actually get funding based on the census results

Well that happened but it's been trending this way for much longer

Link?

China BTFO

Literally every western country

Why do you think that is?

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/australians-are-older-ethnically-diverse-and-less-religious/8654440

>other

looks like the article is wrong, China is 3rd over India
other is Phillippines, vietnam, Italy, south africa, malaysia and Germany

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thanks

Will Sup Forums turn into a serious discussion board once you're gone

And the number 2 country in the world is realizing its struggle will be difficult but the challenge is surmountable.

Assalamualaikum mates, I would just like to bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship but Allah and that Muhammad is his final prophet and messenger.

>That rising Islam

>Islam
>Up
GEEZ WHAT A SURPRISE.
You dun goofed Australia. Never allow cancer to settle in.

Come home white man

Inshallah

So what proportion of Australia is now white?

None they're all brown from generations of living under the blazing Australian sun.

alhamdulillah cunt

It's because of immigration, not converts. That's why the non-religious rise matters much more. We will de-Islamisize them in a generation or two

They will outbreed you, mong.

I think its like 92% or something like that, but in australia Mediterraneans aren't considered white so its all a guess, they don't really record race statistics
a flat number isn't that useful anyway, according to the census 80% of immigrants settle in capital cities only which is almost all their growth, capitals = immigrants, elsewhere = australian

Their priorities shift as they become westernised. Every time a country becomes developed its birth rate drops because people become more focused on their careers and it's harder to raise large families.

It's closer to 80% and that's including mediterraneans as white. But it's still really high so there are large places that are almost 100% white if really matters (it doesn't). Syd and Melb are 20% Asian and quite a bit lower than 80% white

Why is Australia the only Anglo country that doesn't record race statistics?

because its meaningless, people are identified by their culture not their skin colour
germans aren't australian just because they look like us

>losing their religion
Good, the last thing we need is more dumbcunt reliogious extremists.

losing their religion just means white people are becoming more secular, islam and other meme religions are rising meteorically

if nobody in australia is religious except the islamics it takes away their minority immunity to criticism

>rising meteorically
not really much, see

Thread theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

This tbqh

when do you lads think the exact moment australia was fucked demographically happened

WTF I love Australia, now

#JeSuisStraya

>australia has less chinks than we do
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
YOU HAVE ALL THAT SPARE FUCKIGN DESERT AND WE'RE THE ONES DROWNING IN CHINK WAVE

>White people are being bred out! We HAVE to do something about this! Follow me to pol, we're organising the new world order. Shadilay!

australia has an order of magnitude more lad, we're up there with canada (3.9% compared to 4%)

civic nationalism works until you add muslims and the chinese turn into a literal 5th column of delusional ultranationalist CCPbots

>4%
we're sitting at 15% and that's not counting the hordes of international students

we are one of the most non-diverse western nations if its bothering you just move out of whatever shithole capital you live in

At least we're not Vancouver yet. I think they're up to 40%

this is completely wrong though, nearly 1/3rd of Australians are born overseas, just check the census results for more

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt5kfGi8VoE

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxzIE4xxrI

youtube.com/watch?v=_sZ0Tg8HIlU

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvzu-ahSvok

youtube.com/watch?v=8zA_bFwxRcw

youtube.com/watch?v=_HYvVv4p2zY

youtube.com/watch?v=6GDH5ZXf92c

youtube.com/watch?v=GOx_PBbbZKY

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Haha you think Vancouver's bad? Get a load of Richmond.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics

And? Like Canada and the US, Australia is a country of (albeit mostly forced) immigrants and has an excellent integration program that makes new arrivals fit well into the culture. Our countries don't have the same problems as places like France where they just accept random people and leave them to their own devices in a jobless ethnic ghetto.

What's so wrong with that? I lived in Vancouver for years, and the diverse population had literally no effect on my life beyond having good restaurant selections and interesting people to talk to. Of course, the foreign homebuyers are a serious problem, but aside from that...who cares?

At least swap flags if you're going to back-to-back shillpost Cheng

I think it's 75% white so 25% non

>everyone whose actual experience doesn't match my Sup Forums meme narrative is a shill!

You wish, you racist fuck. Saudi-Arabia is richer than you and has a nice, steady 2.26 children born/woman birthrate. Islamists won't convert to your satanistic ways, they have strong family values and will keep having babies.

Also even if you manage to corrupt some of them, The homelands won't dry up and can keep on colonizing your devil-ridden hellhole until it finally accept that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his prophet.

Australians aren't educated and the new atheism movement spread precisely through ignorant counter cultures

>not worshipping a God who has provided no evidence of his existence is ignorance
>picking and choosing whatever rules you like from your prophet is somehow enlightened
>culture of bullying people with threats of ostracization if they leave the church needs to be brought back

um... no thanks

When the methods of brainwashing children and threatening abandonment are extinguished, and people are actually ALLOWED to choose for themselves, more and more are flocking to non-religious

Kek.

>um... no thanks
reddit detected. but my point wasn't that pure atheism, as in just the lack of the belief was ignorant though I wouldn't call it enlightened either. my point was that the culture of contemporary atheism has spread through a series of slanders, lack of historical knowledge, misunderstanding, arrogance, and weak jokes. much of it has been carried out through peer pressure, I remember becoming an atheist from reading retarded threads on Sup Forums back in the day.

TRYING TO KEEP UP YOU