Future GOAT

Future GOAT

no

you heard it here first

Current GOAT

(yes)

'yes'

fun story. i had a friend at uni called Bozhidar from Haskovo in Bulgaria. sat with him and a few other lads in every class and did group projects with them for 4 years and i think I can probably count on one hand the number of times I called his name. i had no idea how to pronounce it. by the time it became a problem it was already too late to late to ask him how to pronounce it without offending him

No

>from Haskovo
did he ever tried selling you cheap cigarettes?

no but he did smoke like a chimney

kek, yeah
the meme is that there is a customs agency in Haskovo and they aways get cheap duty free cigarettes

you're being obvious Jordi

>you'll never suck his soft boicock as you gently caress his smooth boy butt as he moans of pleasure
Why even live

You heard it here first, in 20 years he'll be the best young player in the world

name? is he the one who signed at Juve?

rodrigo "the uruguayan pogba" betancur

also how's Uruguay's Primera division going?

he only only in the Argentine league

all leagues in south america are pretty bad, continental games are pretty much flipping the coin

I'd really like to live SudAm footy live, must really be something

It's actually pretty exciting

>tfw live in Lyon and stadium crowd is 90% customers, 7% racists and 3% actual good lads

It's sad my fellow french bro

Here, apart from the violence, going to a stadium to watch football it's awesome, everyone that goes supports the team for real and you will probably see the same people match after match

Violence sucks tho, no visitants are allowed now

are there still derbies in same stadium?

A Colombian mate of mine told me about the Medellin classico where the stadium is divided in two parts who won't stop chants and music before, during and after the game...
lifegoal for me

only home crowd, like in Amerifat sports

;(((((

>ywn sing "policia que amargado se te ve" with the lads