I'm going tomorrow for screening of remastered Stalker...

I'm going tomorrow for screening of remastered Stalker. I'll be seeing it for the third time and I absolutely love that film. Anybody seen it while stoned as it's what I'm considering

DUDE

C-C-Combo Breaker!

I just marathoned STALKER on weed this past weekend. One of the best cinematic experiences of my life. The sound design is masterfully unnerving.

huh?

Hpw many CC's of bud did you pump in?

Prety sure he meant to post that stupid meme "dude weed lmao"

get out newfag

HAHA GUYS WEED LMAO RIGHT

Damn, I'll be seeing it in pic related so it's gonna be great experience. I've already seen Stalker once in cinema - my first viewing but this film had to grew on me.
Was it your first viewing of this film?

>times when the vidya was better than the movie

DOODS

W
E
E
D
S

Can't talk about anything drug related without some autist flailing his arms about lmao

DUDE______________________________________________________________

Seriously though friend, why do you sperg out whenever someone mentions weed? You do understand that DUDE WEED LMAO is just a silly meme and not to be taken seriously lol

i know enough people who go on about weed to know it's not just a meme
no problem with smokers if they don't mention it like they get some fucking euphoric experience during movies or whatever

First time I tried to watch it I was stoned but I could only make it halfway through. I'm not sure if I was bored, but weed tends to make me more incredulous/skeptical of what I'm seeing, and restless. Alcohol tends to make me more gullible, willing to go along with anything a story presents to me. Seeing it drunk was fine.

DUDE WEED LMAO is certainly a meme, but it can be used in different ways.

I'm sure some people who post DUDE WEED LMAO are straight edge.

Others are just lightly making fun. Etc.

>does drugs
>likes Tarko/v/sky
Enjoy your single digit IQ, op

>tartovsky is Sup Forums

those retards with adhd could never handle tartovksy, they stick to their retarded chinese cartoons

Post the "I'm (your age) and my taste in film is superior" Starter Pack. Post your own.