>cabin in the woods
crap
>edge of tomorrow
not a bad movie. TOM Cruise is always great to watch
>TOP GUN
classic masterpiece of cinema

What is your top 5 Tom Cruise Classics?

tom cruise is a bitchass manlet nu male and his dick is small

couldn't agree more fellas. I love TOP GUN and I love heating up some popcorn and enjoying it every now and then. instant classic.

ya know I've only seen TOP GUN and Edge of Tomorrow

I hate Tom Cruise. All he does is make shitty action flicks.

> (You)
>and his dick is small

I bet uhh.. I bet you'd know that haha

your taste isn't for everybody but I'll tell you what is for everbody: TOP GUN

isn't top gun a bit homo erotic? could i watch with a gril?

maybe a bit scary?

>edge of tomorrow

great suggestion, thanks.

not even a weeb like that but the original version of 'iron chef' is clearly patrician. all the real ones know.

also 'father ted'. they are my two nominations.

it's very manly and if your girl has any sense she will love TOP GUN and it might excite her so much things might get a little heated and you can thank TOP GUN for that.

I once asked my friend to kill me. I know it's not relevant here or anything but I genuinely need to vent. I need someone, even if it's you people from Sup Forums with all your racism and pedophilia. I don't care. I just need someone to hear me. My stepfather came into my family nine years after my dad died. He died when I was 8 and it made my life hell. We were never doing well financially, but after my dad died, we were fucked. My mom tried to provide and I tried to make it work, but I got into trouble. And I know I'm so selfish, but I couldn't stop myself. I just kept getting into trouble. My stepfather was a textbook republican. Guns, God, you name it. So I decided to see if that would aid in helping my mom out, at least once. My friend Thomas was the only person I could talk to so i asked for his help. God, I feel horrible in retrospect. I asked him to get a pistol from my stepdad's rack. He kept them in a strange order, but the cleanest one was the highest up. My friend was traumatized, so I finally told him that I would do it. I just needed the tool. So I asked him to get me the top gun.

never heard of those but I can tell just by their titles that they don't compare to TOP GUN

>never heard of those

"down with this sort of thing"

some more suggestions

>matrix
>interstellar
>superbad
>pineapple express
>IASIP
>evil dead (remake)
>daredevil (tv series)

normally not my thing but it was a quality joke and a little reference to the classic, TOP GUN there. I'll give it five bags of popcorn.

bunch of no names. OP, ya gotta see TOP GUN

wow this is a really good analysis of that joke and i'm glad that the classic film TOP GUN was able to sway you into the realm of enjoyment. Another thing that always sways me into the realm of enjoyment is the classic film TOP GUN.

Season 3 when?

The Harry Potter series

I think matrix is probably something everyone has seen, ED on the other hand has that low down credibility.

>IASIP
Is this something you can watch with other people?

I will not subject myself to that.

>I will not subject myself to that.
Top kek

>Alien (girls and kids maybe not)
>The Dark Knight
>The Shawshank Redemption
>The Goonies
>Toy Story
>The Princess Bride
>The Terminator

Honestly, most good 80s movies are normie-palatable.

>The Princess Bride

another great one

thanks guys heaps guys.

None of those look like Tom.

Why do people here pretend you can be a 'normie' when it comes to TV shows? TV shows aren't inaccessible, and usually the best TV shows have universal acclaim.

I bet some of you actually think 'normies' wouldn't watch The Sopranos.

literally all of that is mediocre as fuck

>I bet some of you actually think 'normies' wouldn't watch The Sopranos
Some of my normie friend have tried and failed. Also I'd argue that something like Six Feet Under is way too slow for normies.

God tier Thanksgiving/Christmas movie

Don't be like that