W/ Westworld Thread General

Might as well..

>Are you real?
>of course I am :^)

>The reveries are making the hosts conscious
>Actually the reveries just restored arnold's secret code and the code is doing it
>Actually the hosts gain their conscience when they suffer a lot
>never mind that hosts get raped and murdered all the time and they never change
>never mind all the Arnold bullshit

This show is so good but this entire plotline with the brown robot slut is just incomprehensible, how the fuck did the producers OK this meme where she blackmails the nu-males when they could brainwipe her at any time, change her role, tell their supervisors that there's a self aware host, just what the fuck

I'm just glad McPoyle from Sunny broke into serious acting. I wish i was that handsome when i'm 45

where u get this pic OP

When the flies get shrunk by the shrink ray they become magnetized. The magnetic field generated by these flies corrupts the hosts hard disks.

I'm guessing next episode Dolores is able to escape from her rape and escapes living William. No doubt he screamed at her to run away. In the preview you could see her figure running through grass field by herself. Next morning William finds way to escape and kills the hosts in the camp and will start looking for his lost waifu.

Meanwhile Dolores runs into MIB.

>The reveries restored Arnold's secret code that enables the host to retain memories of themselves suffering and that makes them conscious

Wow that was really hard you mouthbreathing retard

>This show is so good

It's not good AT ALL. It's amazing how much potential could be tapped and excrtacted from the really, really simple original 1973 Westworld movie, but they still managed to mess the whole thing up.

Jon Nolan is the reason why Christopher Nolan's movies have incredibl rushed 3d acts and basically fall apart on second viewing, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let him do this.

Frank fucking Spotnitz and Rob Bowman were clawing at HBO's door, but no, you had to tap the two biggest, overblown hacks you could find - J. J. and Jon "I can't adequately progress a story to save my life" Nolan

Are you stupid?
The Maeve scene was before the reveries and she had already gained conscience. She almost killed MiB.

And if just suffering already makes them conscious why isn't half of the park conscious?

Looking at that knife I'm starting to believe the timeline shit.

Anyone else hope that ALL theorycunts are wrong? I hate nerds spoiling everything for us.

>Doralress roundhouse kicks her way out of the situation and legs it
>Will screams for her to help him escape too
>Derloras falters for a moment
>She looks back with pity at first but then her face turns to a grimace of disgust
>Never again shall I rely on weak WHITE MEN
>Logan rapes Will because he is still mad and horny
>Will becomes MiB and torments Dollaress because he spites her enpowerment

POTTERY

BECAUSE THEY DONT REMEMBER IT YOU RETARD LEARN TO READ REEEEEEEEEEEE

>spoiled by an educated guess
\w/e\w/ lad

>Will=MiBfags BTFO
>timelinefags BTFO
>theyre still making excuses

>Logan acts dismissevely to emerging storylines indicating that he already experienced most of them during his visits

>MIB expresses disdain with hosts and their repetiviness unless he thinks them useful to moving on to a deeper level of the game

How did this amusement park remained in operation for as long as it did even if the show itself tells you how fast the most wealthy guests get bored with it eventually?

But that doesn't matter, dumbass. Because Maeve almost killed MiB that one time, imagine how many times would that have happened? And when that happened they couldn't even give commands to her, they had to manually wipe her.
She couldn't even die according to MiB.
If this really happens every time a host suffers too much the park would be a mess.

What's the fucking point of Will's and Logan's story then? From either standpoint, the writing is amazingly bad.

Welcome to Plebworld

HNNNNNNNNGGGGHGHGGGGGGGGGGGNGGGGGGGGGGG

MUH FUCKING DIKCK

>If this really happens every time a host suffers too much the park would be a mess.
It happened only once
In the past and then they patched it
Since then MiB is trying to reproduce the result but consistently fails
He says so in the end of the episode

This is the biggest meme show going, taylor made for plebby redditers, they should just call it westmeme and be done with it, or memeworld, or westreddit or redditworld

Why was William trying to direct Delores back to Sweetwater?

>not snek
>not dykeslinger
>not elsie

WHAT THE FUCK
Someone didn't make new bread and broke the chain? son of a..

>Teddy gets BTFO again
loving every lels

>not ayyyyfu

y'all done fucked up

oh yeah i forgot about her

>not snek
are you fucking stupid?

>rewrite him to be a badass
>gets stabbed with an arrow

Just rewrite him to be a baker and leave the poor dude alone

How the fuck does this park turn out a profit? In the original movie they had 3 thematic zones, which means three times more guests.

In the show the place is so fucking advanced and enormous, how do they mantain it? Are all guests literal billionaires that pay $50-$100 mln a visit? Even then, the target audience that can afford it isn't very big, and you'd get diminishing returns eventually, and the park has been running for well more than 30 years, and even has abandoned and decrepit sections that weren't repurposed. HOW.

I wouldn't get hung up on autistic nitpicking like this but the main plot, sideplots and message are so fucking boring and overexplained and needlessly streched out, that you can't help but turn to worldbuilding. And it's shit too.

>not kungfu 2

>tfw you will never use the power of your dick to mindbreak /snek/ back to being a pure maiden
>she will never be a loving wife and caring mother of your cute loli-bots

Maeve storyline is the most forced SJW pandering shit ive seen in a long time, not even retarded scientists in fucking Zimbabwe are that stupid.

The techs aern't hosts.

Nobody would bother with personalities for technicians, they would just be car factory-tier robots.

>SJW pandering
It shows that niggers are thugs that threaten, blackmail and assault innocent white people. How's that SJW?

50k a day

Ford is really played up as the delusionsal wannabe Demiurge who'd be down with creating hosts above the play level of park thibking that they're humans.

In fact, they made him so fucking obvious and dropped so much hints at Bernard, that none of the subsequent revelations would have any fucking impact AT ALL.

brava Nolan

How long these fourteen hundred billionaires are going to keep coming back for the same shit over and over

None of the guests apart from MIB seem to know about the deeper level. It's not even a feature that anyone is supposed to know about. It's just sloppy worldbuilding.

MUH STRONG BLUCK WOMUN

Dont want the few human workers t o know.

why do reddit defend her subplot

virtue signalling cucks. Saying that you don't like shit stories is racist, because this one coincidentally has a black woman as a protag

havent been there, but if someone made that thread its obvsly the opposite

every worker in the park is a host, they dont need to pay them

> i used the buzzwords, mom!

Reddit are unironically cucks. They always defend criminal shitskins and bash police.

I think i missed that part. But still, why only that one time after 30 years? Why Maeve? If the the "Suffering" code was in every Host it would have happened before. If it was only in Maeve it wouldn't be recovered in other Hosts like Dolores.
There's the possibility that Arnold had a special code just for Maeve, but then why was she so close to Dolores? Because it's obvious that Dolores awaking Maeve was part of Arnold's plan, otherwise it would have been too much coincidence. It already fucking is.

We're also shown that when Hosts act weirdly they're decommissioned, yet Maeve that almost killed a man was kept in the park.

Everything involving Maeve makes this show lesser.

How?

Why do you go there just for screen shots?

He thinks she's going full retard because she's too far from home

no it's because william is a host

i want to know others opinions on westworld

your mom is a host

that too

If that white tech guy doesn't go to his superiors about what happened now then he is truly a cuck

They're both complete retards. He isn't gonna do shit and keep helping her like the inbred beta cuck he is

>no security cameras

it's minimum of around 40k a day, with a minimum stay of a week

>thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind
>wait..

this show is going to shit, my man. The funny part is that i was loving this show, but that plot is shitting on everything.

and then you cherrypick redditposts and post them here to get (you)s?

Oh, shit, was that screencap your post, precious?
I'm sorry, there's a Safe Space waiting waiting near you, user

why do you care so much

There's that security room writer dude pee'd on. They can also pull up info from hosts. Also there still might be cameras in certain places.

you must be pretty stupid if you really think that the writer of that reddit posts just happens to lurk in the same Sup Forums thread as you

Quality posts like these are what keep me coming back

only timelines/frames can explain this
the maeve scenes are form the past when CCTV aren't invented yet

Those black coats are pretty /fa/ I must say

>when CCTV aren't invented yet

>Can make ultra sophisticated robot
>Can shrink humans to minature sizes
>Can'y into security cameras

Wow, makes you think

Ed Harris is fucking badass. Why couldn't it just be his story? Him being a subversion of the original Gunslinger is the greatest thing ever. Will is how he came to be such an evil maniac, and then going after the Maze.

Why do we need Dolores' story? Why do we need Maeve? Fucking why

Even if the writers can somehow pull a satisfactory explanation out of their ass for the retardation of everybody involved in the Maeve subplot, I still had to watch all of it with the implication that they were retarded and nothing hinting at something bigger. More than half the season now.

Dolores is fine. Maeve's storyline on the other hand serves literally no purpose

>Reveals that he enjoys killing video game NPCs
>This is supposed to be a dramatic reveal

He's never played GTA I see

>>Can shrink humans to minature sizes
almost got me shrinkfag

more to the point, it seems distasteful and somewhat unimaginative that vidya gaems = violence, i.e. his wife an hero'd cuz he played too much Red Dead Revolver.

The real answer is she an hero'd after find out it cost 40 grand a day to play Red Dead Revolver 2.

you're funny

from what we heard he's probably filthy rich anyway. Like billionaire tier rich

>rewrite him to be a baker
I still think murderhobos will shoot him down in their rampages in sweetwater

we are still bros, right guys?

>William letting die that confederate boy

look up the previous generals in archives. especially ones of the last 12 hours.

I enjoy parts of Maeve's story. Her finding all the drawing she found under her floor board for instance. Her finding the bullet in her stomach.

>William killing that confederate boy

Not everybody is a psycho like you. I for one like to abduct hookers and release them again in safer cities.

We know that someone has been tampering with the old hosts. (peefu said to Bernardhost)

Maybe the tampering started 1 year ago and MiB triggered Maeve (she is an old host). It didn't continue because they reseted her.

Dolores=Wyatt. She killed everyone when they were training to dance. Hosts, personell, Arnold. Wyatt's story is based on that incident. When securitybro was talking about "host deviating from her loop" he wasn't talking about Dolores running into Will, he was talking about her being Wyatt.

Their trying to make us think Will=MiB.

this

No

Maybe you're right and i should stop taking conclusions. Let's wait and see what happens.

No

why not? don't be upset.

WHO DID THIS TO HER

I mean only for Dolores = wyatt

bro can you not post that thing in these threads ever again?

Wasn't Wyatt defective because he thought his thoughts were the word of god?

I thought this was explained pretty well.