FIVE

FIVE

LeFive

>Only current player getting talked about for GOAT contention
Haha yea he's such a loser

LeBron Jam3-5

According to Sup Forums it's better to lose in the second round than in the finals. Got it

really makes me think

You lose if you let your enemies win.

GOTEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lol

No, you want to never make playoffs so that you have a perfect postseason record therefore being GOAT like Jordan.

It means you played in a soft conference and got smashed whenever you had to face a stacked team so yes it is worse.

>tf
>tp

Sports are gay Jed

Let me know when Jordan ever faced a team even a quarter as stacked as the 2017 Warriors.

End urself jed

The warriors? Sure. But lebron lost 4 more don't ignore that

Let me know when Jordan lost in the finals bs a team with only 1 all Star kek

Cavs had no right being in the Finals in 2007 anyway, that team was actual garbage.

Losses Lebron was directly responsible for:

Losses that could have gone either way:

Losses everyone should have been expecting:

>Lebron has only lost against the 2017 Warriors in the Finals

Makes you think...

Nobody actually thinks Lebron is better than Michael. But if people somehow think Lebron is chopped liver for losing in the finals then that makes 99% of every player ever liquid garbage for not even making it to the finals. The only finals loss that you can say, "Ok this actually takes away from your legacy," is Dallas. But even then, that team was a well-oiled machine.

Now let's look at wins

Ray Allen

Refball

Injuries and refball

>2013
>Ray Allen
>2012
>Refball
So you didn't actually watch those series? Good to know

When you're the face of the team all L's are your fault just like all W's are thanks to you. Jordan never lost a final that could have won either way.

I very vividly remember Ray Allen bailing out Lebron after he bricked a 3 and Popp was too stupid to put his best rebounder in

My mistake, I forgot the 2013 Finals was a different format. They decided to take 1 shot for the entire championship rather than playing 7 games. Thanks man
I mean for fuck's sake, Lebron had 20 points in that fourth quarter. If Lebron scored 1 less point, that 3 by Ray Allen wouldn't have mattered. God you people are so fucking stupid.

That was also the only 3-pointer Ray Allen made all game, and one of only 3 field goals he made. Lebron kept the team in that game, he scored 32 and the next highest was Chalmers with 20.

Lebron was great aside from the last 3 minutes, he was wretched in those and if people wanna give Peypey shit for throwing a game losing pick towards the end of a game he played well in for the most part then Lebron gets flak for turning the ball over and making a bench player bail him out

...except Lebron didn't lose that game? Without his perfornance in the 4th, they aren't even in a position to tie the fucking game. Yes, if they had lost the game he would have deserved to be lambasted for his turnovers. But they didn't, and he was a massive reason as to why they won, so what the fuck are you talking about?

And without Ray Allen Lebron doesn't win, that's literally a fact lmao

It's a team sport you fucking troglodyte. Michael passed to Steve Kerr for a final winning shot. Did little Stevie Kerr bail him out? No. He was playing for his team.

Also you "ray allen hurr" posters always conveniently forget that was game 6 and Lebron absolutely beasted game 7 (In San Antonio) with 37 points on 5/10 from 3.

Is the star player supposed to score every single point by the team and get every single rebound?

Remind me who sent game 6 into overtime and allowed a game 7 to be possible?

Ray Allen had 9 (NINE) points in game 6. N I N E P O I N T S

I know you get all your basketball insight from Skip Bayless but points scored in the last minute are actually worth the same as points scored at any other point in the game. Lebron had 32/11/10 in that game. But it was Ray Allen that won the game. I understand now.

No, according to everyone it's better to win than lose. That is more punctuated on the biggest stage, which you wouldn't know about since Canada has never in world history been on the biggest stage for anything

It was Ray Allen that tied it on one of the last 2 possessions, Lebron could have had 50 points and it wouldn't have mattered if Ray Allen doesn't make that shot

He has a ring thanks to Ray Allen, making one of the most clutch shots of all time not quite sure how Bronsexuals can even deny reality at this point but it's not shocking

And without Lebron Ray Allen doesn't win the game, or even be in position to tie up the game. We can do this all day, but I think you're just being a retard for the sake of it at this point.

Achilles gets it, finals are like a magnifying glass. People will talk more about the dude who lost 5 of them than the team who didn't even make the playoffs.

Lebron also scored more points in the regular season, alot of people forget that.

No shit because Ray Allen was a fucking bench player, glad you've established Lebeta is better than a role player even though he's never hit a game winner of importance in his career

Ok well it's clear to me it's impossible to argue with you so continue living in your fantasy world where Ray Allen won a 7 game series (340+ minutes of basketball) by scoring 3 points at a convenient moment.

And I'm glad you can live in a world where Lebron would have won if that shot wasn't made

>My mistake, I forgot the 2013 Finals was a different format. They decided to take 1 shot for the entire championship rather than playing 7 games. Thanks man

This, so much this kek

Where did I say that? I've been saying this whole time it's a TEAM SPORT and every minute of basketball is important. Just because you're a child and can't focus unless it's the last minute of the game doesn't excuse you of your lack of understanding. I doubt you even fucking watch basketball. Or this has been marvellous trolling on your part.

Literally all I've said is Lebron has a ring thanks to Ray Allen and for some reason this is impossible for you to admit because it tarnishes Lebron's legacy of doing and winning everything alone

>it tarnishes Lebron's legacy of doing and winning everything alone
This isn't Lebron's legacy lmao. This isn't any sports player legacy except for in individual sports like tennis. Are you seriously telling me you've been arguing against your own strawman for 20 minutes?

Lebron has a ring thanks to every person that played on his championship teams. Same goes for every player that's ever won a championship. Conversely, everyone on his teams has a ring thanks to him. Is it sinking in yet that basketball is a team sport? If you actually watched the games this would be very clear

Lebron is on a super team he created though. The only reason his historically expensive team is worse than gsw is because he is a garbage gm.

And jordan faced a lot of really good teams. Albeit old he faced arguably the best Lakers team ever, arguably the best Celtics team ever, arguably the best pistons team ever, the best sonics teams ever, the best jazz team ever, the best suns team ever, arguably the best Orlando team ever, one of the best Knicks teams ever, one of the best pacers teams ever, one of the best cavs teams ever, one of the best bucks teams ever, one of the best blazers teams ever, arguably the best hornets team ever, arguably the best hawks team ever and faced off against other amazing teams during the regular season like the spurs with the twin towers, Houston with their greatest ever player and the Nets with one of their best players ever in petrovic.

Jordan's Era was a lot deeper than people are trying to make it out to be and much, much, deeper than the nba was in the first half of lebron's career, which he couldn't capitalize on despite being on a super team in the shape of the heat instead being bested by geriatric mavs and spurs teams. Now the league is getting deeper again and lebron fucked up by trying to play gm and failing miserably

are you actually retarded

>Lebron was great aside from the last 3 minutes
Sums up basically every close game that LeBron has been in ever

>What is game 7 of last year's finals?

L3/8ron James!

>arguably
>one of
>all these nobodies now the greatest ever
Jordan revisionism. Get over your false idol you faggot Grecian, I thought you at least would know about declining empires.

Can you highlight which designations you disagree with because all the teams I mentioned had at least one top 5 player in franchise history on it

memej got swept too, kareem is the goat

>6 MVPs
>6 Rings
>All time scoring leader

Kareem's resume is actually nutty

>first ring: 71
>last ring: 88

He's like the good version of Duncan

Nah, Bill Russel, if not for him, NBA would probably still be a bunch of white guys in short shorts.

>f-fuck you!
Triggered cuck.

Stop this meme. The NBA was big and black by the 60s. You're thinking of the 40s and 50s.

wilt was better than him