What would you do?

What would you do?

Would you RP properly or just fuck around?

Other urls found in this thread:

delosincorporated.com/#corp-resources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would tell OP to stop being a total autist and post in one of the several generals already going, instead of making a new thread to ask a question that's been asked millions of times by millions of inquisitive retards since the first episode aired

this won't look like anything to you, plebbitor

Kill myself by jumping off of a cliff and cause a PR nightmare.

Visit that brothel they were at a few episodes and get my dick wet.

I would buy yul brynner a drink.

I'd just pay the whores to do nonsense to amuse me
Something like pay one to read The Communist Manifesto and the other to read Mein Kampf and let them argue out which one has more merit

PROSPECTOR

Well congratulations you got yourself killed, what's the next step in your master plan?

I would prowl in the outskirts of towns, raping everyone that passes me by

Murder rape, rape murder

Try to date Dolores, then rape her if it does not work out

He would just make fun of you desu.

Not much. I'd be dead

Just like video games there is barely any satisfaction fucking around with AI. You get the real deal from human interaction. Good thing is considering how bad security they seem to have in westworld you can fuck around with other guests.

You can talk to him about your momma.

You talk too much

ohh thats a nice easter egg

I would check these digits over and over and over again

You say something boy?

This show needs a quiet villain with presence like Yul.

I'd do hardcore RP, probably aiming for Armistice's quest. Wyatt's guys are obviously a raid/dungeon type situation.

Id buttfuck dolores for an hour in the center of town after she drops the can

I would go on that prospector trip knowing full well that the actual treasure was the journey and his old coot wisdom. I would cry that we couldn't be friends forever when we parted ways.

Have my picture taken with Armistice and if she's around when it's developed, ask her to autograph it because that's one of the few things you're allowed to remove from the park.

Sit around in Las Mudas hoping for a local to tell me some stories while we sip locally made tequila and I practice my Spanish.

Spend some time in the Sweetwater general store people watching, buy some penny candy out of a barrel.

Steal Dolores' can of milk before it has a chance to start her loop and see what happens.

Also, new Clem looks like she'd be worth a tumble.

It's the future but people still lead compressed, shitty office lives; there are people who'd be just fine living in the unspoiled Southwest for a couple of weeks without needing their adrenaline juiced.

The irony here is I live in Arizona

>ywn see Yul Brynner kill MiB

you would get tackled by the sheriff
what's the reward?

Makes me wonder, can i interrupt other guests when they are on their little adventures? Can i kill their guide or the other hosts they have with them making them stranded in the middle of nowhere? Can i tie them up with my gang and have my way with their girl in front of them?

What is the limit of host on host interaction in the park?

>you will never let her get away

Living in a future where you can't pay a compliment without it being second-guessed and socially approved, I'd try to romance a plain, somewhat plump local. Go on walks in the desert, play some guitar, maybe work as a ranch hand.

Running around on horses shooting at stuff is ok, but I'd be there for the sights, sounds, smells.

Is this what those faggots who wanted to commit suicide over Pandora felt like?

>What is the limit of host on host interaction in the park?
delosincorporated.com/#corp-resources click Training.jpg (it's not a jpeg)

>Western theme park
Might as well go watch paint dry.

I would just rape everyone

>can i interrupt other guests when they are on their little adventures
Officially the host to guest ratio is designed so hosts generally don't have a chance to interact except for those who come in together and plan to stick that way.

It's 500 square miles so this is entirely plausible, although obv everyone coming in at Sweetwater makes it likely you'll encounter other guests before you go your particular ways.

Try to imagine this place being run by Disney where they've had decades to think about these kinds of problems and how to avoid as well as resolve them.

I see, so both the hosts and security plan and change so that hosts meet as little as possible for immersion purpose and security reasons. Wonder what would have happened if MIB was in a really bad mood when those fucks talked to him about his work outside westworld and he threatened to cut their throat.

Become armistice's sex slave

Find that bot that played Maev's daughter, for reasons

>Armistits
>Its after she got dressed.

lewd

>i pretty much got 2/3 or 3/3 solutions wrong every time on that training exercise

named all the webms from that scene like that, and you can still see her nips through her top

Do you get like fake \W/ money to pay for the hookers?
Do they turn you down if you don't have enough?
Do you have to do quests to obtain more?

Maeve is going to fuck you up

>we will never see Armistice's butt
>we will never see Armistice's tits again
>Armistice might never have another significant scene

I'd spend every waking hour worshipping thandie newton's godly nipples.

#WOKE

we haven't seen her throwing the guy through the glass yet, i don't have the pic

why is she so perf bros?

There is a scene from previews showing her naked and beating up repair crew

>YFW when Armistice is the incomplete horse riding robot in the intro and ends up being the most important robot in the show

>Do you get like fake \W/ money to pay for the hookers?
>Do they turn you down if you don't have enough?
>Do you have to do quests to obtain more?

Aeden says you get a fixed amount of money when you enter the park, and if you run out it's on you to figure out whether you want to earn or steal more.

>Armistice is the incomplete horse riding robot in the intro

It's more of a coincidence than anything.

It suppose it depends on who I was, seems like it would be easy to blackmail a politician or celebrity if they went on a rape rampage in the park.

If dubs i would make love with Dolores

If 5 i would make love with your waifu

I'd smuggle in some acid, trip balls and talk to fun hosts about the meaning of life

wew lad

If trips i get your waifu

>off by one

If you don't pay attention to when it loops over, it seems like the gunslinger is stuck in a loop

I totally forgot about the post-avatar depression.
I laughed at them but now I kind of understand.

I'm a min-max faggot so probably grind and try to sequence-break

Anal rape dolores

Don't they make a psyche evaluation before people get entrance to the park?

I think I really would RP. Take control of a gang of bandidos, maybe bring Dolores with me, etc.

I would just have sex with Dolores all the time. Then I would be bummed out that she wasn't a real person that I could marry and grow old with.

Why would they?

From what we saw,they check if you have any problem that can hurt YOU before getting in,but they don't care what you do with the robots.