Why is Ron the only one that hasnt made a career after the series ended?

Why is Ron the only one that hasnt made a career after the series ended?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f9xljhL31s
youtube.com/watch?v=y8t9_081E9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hollywood Jews don't want freckly redheads sucking their dicks

He's an ice-cream man.

Because he is in the dullest franchise in the history of franchises.

so despite having millions they all continue to look british

such fail

>earn more money in your teens than you could ever spend
>still make money in your sleep

Why would he?

Bonnie, Evanna, Gambon because he has alzeimers, David Tennant.

Wow really mate, your virgin neckbeard waifu pillow life must be a lot more exciting.

Cause he wasn't that good besides looking dumb

Yea, this.
He retired early and now he's just enjoying the quiet normie life, selling ice cream.
I'm happy for him

Maybe the fact that he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises ruined his career. Seriously, though, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You're getting sloppy. You didn't make a new edit since the last time you posted this. Usually you move a few of the books around and replace them.

He did CBGB and was great.

Have you ever even had your dick sucked while covered in chocolate sauce ?

>it's an unnecessary 19 year future flash forward episode

It ruined the book and the film. You cannot disagree.

Its literally been posted 40 times in the last day or two

The scene right beforehand actually ends nicely, when they are on the bridge. Just stop it right there when it fades to black

That pic is probably older than you are you reddit cunt

Yeah, but he usually edits them around. I'm pretty sure he had Mein Kampf on there a bit ago.

>hiring a ginger actor

Who'd want to bring down a curse on their production?

Too busy pounding hawt pus.

Why's his scar gone?

A lot he doesnt because he posts it so much

What if I've been on Sup Forums for years and only went to reddit recently because Sup Forums is cancer

I liked it fine in the book. It felt a little cheesy and forced but I liked it. In the movie it felt so weird and out of place. It really should have ended on the bridge in the movie. I don't even watch the 19 years later part anymore.

The bridge part ended perfectly with them holding hands.

>Tkam in shit tier
You son of a bitch

>Heforshe is a career.

emma watson no make-up.jpg

It was a better way of showing that it was over and Voldemort wasn't coming back. In the book they said that his scar never pained him again but there's really no way to do that on film without shitty narration.

Rowling really screwed herself with this flash forward. Now we know she wasn't done with the series but by showing their ultimate fate she's effectively removed any tension that would've been present if she decided to continue the books. Skipping ahead a single year might have been better to show them still having PTSD flashbacks but going 19 years buried Harry Potter once and for all.

Another meme thread i love it

That was the idea though. It's over. She shouldn't do anything more with the character.

Harry Potter true auror film series soon.

Not gonna happen. I would like for them to do an aurors series without Harry Potter but even that is unlikely.

It will make bank, they might realize HP is the way to make money, if they havent already. I can see them throwing money at them in five years. You know people would lose their minds if they did two films at the least

She looks visibly uncomfortable there

That's because she's being touched by a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

The behind the scenes stuff is actually cute as hell. They were both uncomfortable. She said Rupert was mostly silent and Dan was joking around with her during their kisses so she was less uncomfortable with dan

Why didn't Harry buy some new glasses? Maybe when he was living with his shitty uncles he was poor as an irish. But he is the heir of one of the biggest fortunes of the magical word and makes two bloody handfuls per month working in the Minimag

I mean those glasses are almost 30 year old. They cannot fit, that's for sure. And let's not talk about them being ugly and not trendy.

>Albus Severus Potter : A new philosopher's stone

fuck

you are talking about the man that choose Ginny as his girl, I don't think he cares about things being ugly

Look at :52 how hard ron is trying to convince emma hes a good kisser, probably hoping she will fall in love with him irl

youtube.com/watch?v=8f9xljhL31s

No pls. Not albus grown up Harry

GINGERED

Why didn't Harry just fuck Luna? Hell, even Hermoine would've been better than Ginny.

But what about peer preassure? Sure they could cheat him on marrying potato girl, but sure they told him to change the fucking glasses once or twice. I know because it happened to me.

>David Tennant
He went on to do Doctor Who, hardly a failed actor.

Never stick your dick in crazy

It's clear that Harry didn't give the slightest shit about Ginny. He just ended up with her because it was the easier option. Was probably A-Sexual after all the shit he went though.

>Luna is mine, DYELet. Go make another flick about being a farting corpse. I'm the true heir of Griffindor.

That was before HP and if it was after it didnt do him any good now did it? He could have been in movies yet he was only licking himself in HP

"""""""""""""""""""""""career""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>worked with based crowe, hawk, bruhl and hanks and nyqvist in a couple years time
Confirmed mewfag

He is the poster child of the JUST generation

I want to eat Emma's ass.

Thats one of the worst shops I've ever seen, even bad fakes have looked better.

>crowe, hawk, bruhl and hanks and nyqvist

literally who ?

What do you think her ass tastes like? Is it sweet?

Shut up kid.

lol faggot

>That picture

Thank you for reminding me what an awful scene that was
>Literally look the same
>Puts some clothes that middle aged people would prefer
>Look, we're 40 now!

>tfw no story where harry is a teacher
>he's sick of his job and his wife
>he acts like a complete perv to all the female students, not quite rape, but dodgy stuff
>uses his fame and influence to cover it up (not to mention all the other higher ups are probably doing worse shit)
>when he dies from alchohol poisoning loads of students come out to talk about how he slapped their arses or felt up their tits
>the conflict is about the magical establishment attempting to cover it all up so they don't look bad

kevin kline too

Isn't he producing the Snatch TV adaptation?

Also the fact that if it's supposed to be 19 years later it would actually be 2016 and people don't dress like that today.

It's intentional. They are trying to convey the transition from the original animation to the live action by blending them.

the movies aren't set in the 90s though.

Ok that makes more sense then

They are not sent in the year they were released, PS is set in 1993/4. the last one is set in 2004ish

>tfw a sixpack and beard doesn't give you movie roles

Yes they are. Give me one shred of evidence that all 8 movies don't take place in the 90s.

Who cares. He is fit and has healthy dose of body hair.

>Why's his scar gone?
it was the last phylactery. killing voltamord destoryed it

Why hasnt he been in anything

He's been in a lot of hot fangirls.

>things you never noticed

We should kickstarter this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8t9_081E9Y

I wonder why, yeah.

fucking hell

IF I were him, I'd take the $51 M and live comforably rest of me life not having to work and not giving a shitl. But a nice house in the countryside in the Lake Distri ct and go for walks with me dogs everyday

The bridge scene is actually a good ending scene.

Based

>Its the korinefag!
>replying to his forced pasta

None of them have careers.

Ron aint doing shit.
Hermione is only in shit.
Harry does bit parts and "indie" shit no one's ever heard of.

True

They have plenti of monies. I were them, I'd retrie happily and enjoy the rest of me life out of the spot light.

Because he was a loser. He's that guy who after hogwarts never made anything of himself and always brings up how he went to school with Harry Potter.

True

In a sense he's the most successful one. Not financially of course, but he got the fuck out of Hollywood ASAP when Harry Potter finished and never looked back.

Meanwhile Daniel Radcliffe is a literal alcoholic who will never surpass his child actor days no matter how hard he tries, and Emma Watson is an insane professional feminist who occasionally looks hot as fuck and will never be considered a movie star.

>blackhat

am I being meme'd

what's wrong with her anyway?

She went to school in RHODES ISLAND I heard

He's the least successful but hes ok with that just like Ron. He will be back for the sequels.

Yes

That's literally what he did. He's in theater and charity mostly nowadays and laughs at his co-workers because they will never be as happy as he is.

based ron

I like Stephen King and you can't stop me. Though not so much his newer stuff. Though I did like Revival

and by co-workers I mean Daniel and Emma.

If i were your dog i would kill myself because of your boring life.