How long will Europe last?

How long do you guys think Europe will last until those retarded Europeans let themselves get annexed by Islamofascists?

I'm betting 20 years before Europe turns into Eurabia.

and then we´ll come over and teach you the secret ways of cuckdom

Really makes you think huh?

Only the Germanics are falling to Islam. The Latins and Slavs still hold strong and they will be the ones to purge Europe of Islam.

Armenians would never convert to islam, they would sooner all die first

We will be fine.

They won't make that mistake again.

>implying Eastern Europe will get cucked

Top lel. Change Poland and Hungary at least. All V4 countries.

The CIA said in 2008 to expect Islamic youth riots in several cities by 2020.

>scotland
>biggest lefties in the country
>not islamic

Why do Americans pretend to understand europe?

well the hispanic population will be in control soon once we have Trump in office, because many are illegals.

>Poland is a caliphate
>Scotland isn't

wew lad

Mate, russia has the most muslims of europe.

>all pole men come to clean brit loos because they have fetish of being cucked by anglo masters
>muslims waddle in and fuck the women

>Why do Americans pretend to understand europe?

I think they are honestly too lazy to learn their own fifty states.

If you look closer the Union flag is just in the top left hand corner of the new Islamic flag ie a total coincidence you buttblasted English beta cunt.

This the only true Europe. There shouldn´t be a diffrent present and future for Europe.

The white race truly is fucking doomed

>Muslims in Ireland.

Not really.

>Americans
>White

uh, no, there's no implication of that, in fact the flag is right at the border.

The boiling point must reach critical levels of habbening before normies start to fight back.
all we can do is continu the meme warfare for now r-right guys?

The normies will leave your country for a whiter European country when the violence begins. It wont be normies that fight.

Best case scenario is international brigades or the NEETest white nationalists coming to your country to fight mudslimes.

We get scoot free? Neat.

I believe it will most certainly happen, unless something big, and I mean BIG occurs that just starts a cleansing of all kebab. Not probable, but hey, I´m still waiting for an extreme right winged party to arise and clean up.

> right wing
> europe

You meant to say "under control", but i honestly think its just admitting your inevitable outcome with the way you said it.

Talk more shit maybe something will happen.

Won´t happen, we germans are the biggest country with the most influence and we are reaaaallllyy afraid of anything euro patriotic or anything related to patriotism.

>american conservatives are classical liberals
>bitching about right wing

Spain is actually pretty right winged, though.

Not really.

Many Mexican hispanics are illegals, and Trump will easily take care of that. Plus, they're all grouped together in places like Texas, that's not the rest of our country's problem.

Also, we will eventually have to put limits once it gets out of control and too many Hispanic Mexicans come in and refuse to assimilate.

Most of Western Europe isn't though, especially with welfare states.

Do not fret, my brother. Here we´ve been hearing reports and testimonies of Spanish travelers in Germany about the uprising of more and more rapefugees hunters.

Classical Liberalism is way different from retarded modern-day liberalism.

The awakening is coming. Reality will strike.

>Hispanic 31% by 2060
Disgusting. Also, what's "Other"?

Classical liberalism is not rightwing though. Right wing comes from the old Monarchist Reactionary movements, in modern day these are the normally religious populist rightwing parties which have nationalist tendency.

Ok, let me phrase it diffrently "race war warrior". There won´t be any european organized protectionsim of Europeans nor will there ever be a cleansing.

>mfw constantly BASED Portugal

You can tell that girl is so happy because now finally there is someone is Germany that will fuck her.

>20 years
No man, 20 years is generational prediction. Don't do that, anything can happen in 20 years.

I say 7 years. Look, nobody is opposing muslims. Everything done for them in name of tolerance is in fact enforcing sharia on everyone else. In a sense, we are all living in muslim countries already. Some, like Swedes and French, more than others. But we all are.

Europe will probably look like children of men in 25 years

That was the old left-right wing scale, and the meaning of both wings has changed over time. In modern day terms, Classical Liberals are right-wingers.

Indians,arabs etc I guess

This. Look at her fat fucking face.

Whale women importing men just as pathetic as themselves so they can justify being fat, stupid and useless.

Maybe in America.

the great economic crash will usher in a new era where politicians will loose all credibility and societies will become more separated while people will only depend on themselves, arabs and muslims will just leave europe either by their own initiative or they will be banished, the eu as we know it now will no longer exist

We Germans have to cut our dicks off because sex and family planing is fascist

Never.

Islam is a meme to bring in tolerance laws which will then be used by the Jew led EU to crush indigenous European. The great replacement will actually come from Africa, not the middle east.

I didn't make the picture, I just found this random image on google images when I tried to look for an image.

So are European right-wingers freedom-hating fascists then?

Poland is actually one of the smarter countries, they aren't letting themselves get f*cked over like Sweden and France are.

If you want to phrase it like that, yes.

Actually my bad, the European left is also fascist and pro big-government. Didn't really expect anything better though, it's not like Europe was founded upon liberty.

>Disgusting
get on with the program, Manolo

What a nice flag I will have !