Could someone redpill me on Trump university

Could someone redpill me on Trump university.
Was it really a fraud and if yes, tell me, why are you guys ok with this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
sdlrla.com/in-the-press/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
archive.is/goqe2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pyramid scheme type business .

dpnt care only idiots paid for it.

It's fraud in the same way Hamburger University not handing out PhDs is a fraud. University is not some kind of protected name and nobody thinks it is.

Consenting adults were convinced to part ways with their money. Literally nothing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trump just finessed dumb white people. nbd

A handful of idiots allegedly failed to read the curriculum before enrolling.

These people proceed to sue.

Not fraud.

He's a crook. We all know this so I guess that qualifies for president. Why are you faggots so insistent on making this man president?

Had good curriculum. Wouldn't even be an issue if Trump wasn't running. BTW - this wasn't Trumps baby...he basically leased out his brand for some dude.

Literally a bunch of retards paid money to learn how to get rich.

wtf is this picture not loading?

There are things like this all over a country in a society that still values money over everything else.

But it's not a good look for a presidential candidate, especially when the argument can be made that his political run is just another con

Its just trump standing beside a tv that says trump university

It's ethically questionable but not illegal.

Odds are the entire thing will get settled out of court and buried before Fall.

Why would you do that, user? Do Leaves just like to go on the Internet and lie like that?

>Had good curriculum.
students claim otherwise
>Wouldn't even be an issue if Trump wasn't running.
lawsuits against trump university began over 6 years before trump announced his candidacy
>BTW - this wasn't Trumps baby...he basically leased out his brand for some dude.
he claimed otherwise in advertisements

>University is not some kind of protected name and nobody thinks it is.
it actually is, trump university was ordered to change its name

Earlier, an user said he had absolute proof of Curiel being a member of La Raza. Anyone know what came of it?

>Odds are the entire thing will get settled out of court and buried before Fall.
unlikely as the case has been delayed until after the current presidential election

I looked into it when it was a thing. The part I saw saw was realestate flipping and business management. Something I was already doing. As soon as I saw it wasn't accredited I noped the fuck out.

Basically, it offered good product, but was a multilevel marketing structure using high pressure sales tactics. Ethically it's questionable. Legally we'll find out in the fall as nobody really knows the internal a of how it worked or who they targeted. My personal opinion, because I did look into it, is only idiots got suckered.

After some light scanning of the first document Google threw at me, he seems to be loosely associated with La Raza, but I didn't see anything other than that.
wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/

>DONALD TRUMP: He's just a member of a society which is very strongly pro-Mexican.
~3:38

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-judge-jake-tapper-full-interview-lead.cnn

Obama appointee Trump U Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza Lawyers Association*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

La Raza Lawyers Association takes up the legal causes of La Raza**:

sdlrla.com/in-the-press/

dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/meet-the-pro-illegal-immigrant-groups-the-la-raza-lawyers-of-san-diego-consider-part-of-their-community/

Judge Curiel awarded scholarships to illegals:

(Picrelated)

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Former US Attorney General says Judge should recuse:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/04/alberto-r-gonzales-trump-has-a-right-to-question-whether-hes-getting-a-fair-/trial

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

*michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

**La Raza Lawyers affiliated links to National Council of La Raza
archive.is/goqe2

The group that he's a part of is just a professional advocacy group - like a "Muslim doctors association" or a "Black accountants society" or whatever, there are probably some kooks but it's a mainstream organization

>CAIR is not the Muslim Brotherhood.
>Sin Feinn is not the IRA.
>LRLA is not NCLR