I've never listened to a single album from these parts of the world

I've never listened to a single album from these parts of the world

Am I missing out? I would start but it seems like a awful amount of effort and time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUjOfsoBhMY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHjolA8GQLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-qiO6GFjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top tier brazilian music right here
youtube.com/watch?v=fUjOfsoBhMY

excellent entry level would be Talking Timbuktu by Ali Farka Toure and Ry Cooder.

Rec me some Antarctican albums

This

While you're at it post your top 10 albums out of Greenland, Hungary, Slovenia, and Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=PHjolA8GQLQ

You are missing out

Try Mulatu Astatke, the list goes on

>never listened to gamela
your loss

A textbook Sup Forums thread, recommend albums that aren't spammed here to death, provide some and it's instantly trashed with shitposting.

why should you? but you should ask yourself why you even spend time on here if you dont like music enough to listen to at least a couple albums from one or two of those places

personally I love music so i didnt have to try to seek out albums from those areas, they just end up in my library through exploring new artists every day

Yours is the first shitty offtopic post in this thread fagotron

Asking for antartican albums and posting penguins are two non-topical posts you fucking fool.

Other global albums worth listening to: Amadou et Miriam - Dimanche a Bamako
Orchestra Baobab - Pirates choice

no, this is a shitpost/spoonfeed rquest thread, it deserves to be way shittier in here

some turkish shit
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-qiO6GFjo

Me too. Makes you think, right? Fuck their music.

There's tons of good music from Brazil and some interesting stuff from India too

>metalfag has shit taste
Who'd a thought?

Does Amon Tobin count? He's Brasilian but has lived most of his life on Northern Hemisphere and released his albums there too.

Also there's Sepultura.

>thinking metal is shit
Never asked for banana opinion.

Never said that bud ;) I'm just unsurprised that someone who listens predominantly to metal has narrow minded and ignorant tastes :)

anything made by Gustavo Cerati, tho music is a personal thing, he is the perfect example of a great musician, not just some person that plays the 'mean rock guitar' (like Los Enanitos Verdes, which i despise)

>;)
>:)
Don't try so hard to convince me you are not mad, because somebody not listening to your sand banana music.

Listen to Bocanada by Gustavo Cerati, it's a great album

:p

>metal
Asspera, almafuerte, rata blanca
>Rock
Indio solari, cerati, callejeros, la veriso, charly garcia

Argentinian music is top top tier, give it a try

Alberto Spinetta, Goyeneche, Os mutantes.. you're in pleb tier amiwo

>not listening to Ravi Shankar on the daily

Come on user

Came to post this

comfy latin american folk

the lyrics are unbelievably good.

from africa, you should really get into it there was a lot of good stuff in the 70s. fela kuti, william onyeabor, stanislas tohon, the whole nigerian high life scene, idrissa soumaoro, nigga get off your ass

Gilberto Gil - s/t

I'm pretty interested to know what you have listened to from Greece.