Is there a quicker way to diagnose autism than somebody revealing that they listen to OSTs?

Is there a quicker way to diagnose autism than somebody revealing that they listen to OSTs?

>implying this album isn't god-tier

we're not implying it, i'm saying it

naw, it's someone revealing that they have views on other people's musical tastes that are stronger and more forcefully expressed than their views on politics, current events, etc.

No one will change their taste based on your myopic criticism, so why try? You only come off as having misplaced priorities.

I'm not saying OSTs can't be good but when I ask what somebody likes and they give me an OST, I want to strangle them.
It would be like asking what kind of paintings somebody likes and they reply "Any painting in James Bond."

I actually found out I have autism the other day. I've lived for 23 years without knowing.

I am autistic and I have only 20 Osts in my library

you sound like a fucking douchebag.

I have 64, and I'm neither autistic nor gay.

whats wrong with ost?

actually that is pretty accurate, in my first year of collegue at IT, i found that one of the best ways to spot the spergs was to simply see what they listened to, 95% of the students who listened to that were spergs.
I wanted to avoid them as much as possible because i was tired of hanging around with them listening to their cringy reddit jokes and memes. Also you couldnt hold a conversation with them without them start talking in english instead of our mother language.
Not saying that listening to OST's is bad though

Nothing inherently but they're arbitrary. Nobody who has spent any time actually figuring out their music taste winds up having an OST being their favorite album.

>he doesn't realize that only the biggest patricians listen to the soundtracks from 70s italian movies
pretentious and uninformed

>Nobody who has spent any time actually figuring out their music taste winds up having an OST being their favorite album.
i guess everybody is an idiot for liking purple rain then.

This is my favorite album and there's nothing you can do about it.

t. Can't handle the bantz

Why? Because I'm right? OSTs are just as stupid as my James Bond analogy.

fucking plebian

Quality thread

So I guess video games aren't exempt from this rule.....

BTW, I don't listen to OSTs as much as regular music.

This is a shit tier take

Fuck you nigger this shit is great

It's autistic to ONLY listen to OST.

its not autism until you realize OSTs is all they listen to

Yes, this is what I meant. OFC some OSTs are good but it's just by serendipity. Autism is when your other tastes become inexorably linked to your taste in video games or anime.

It's okay, we all knew

Name a better album OP.

okay, whatever ye say.