I summon Kayla

I know you are there. Give us a sign. Trump 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name???

Apex trumpfu qt3.14

Kayla spicer

Hey guys I'm here! I just want to let you know I am no longer a Trump supporter, I realize now how racist he is so I will be moving to England and be marrying a well hung Muslim man and I will have several of his children. You should do the same

b-baka

Com to me bby, paki dic is biggest yh fuk you american

>she
>her
>girl

sup Sup Forums just wanted to say i used you all for money and to low t beta fucks fell for it Thanks for the dollars

> yfw Kayla has a feminine benis

where are pics of penis????

Attention whore.

I am very impressed at the commitment and competence this person shows for an astounding candidate. We need her to turn the normies our way, and instead of utilising her assets, we sit around asking if she has a dick.
>Sup Forums

It doesn't have a benis!

Pfft

Evalion and Ashly are

She isn't

Well minus her cosplay!
Lol

Well said bongolian

Cheers m8y. We all need Trump.

I want you to fill all my white all Ahmed. Let's end racism together and send the pics to my racist white father I love you Ahmed.

That's a man...

Hi Kayla here. Stop obsessing over me you creeps.

if you want normies use this slut

her name is paris dylan

Would love to see her cute feminine penis

he will come
hope he doesn't post dick pics

Well it's an important question that must be asked. Honestly I don't care either way.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

OC please clap

I'm not gay but I'd suck her cute lil penis. Any pics?

She is female

LEAVE MY BOARD /d/egenerate

Michaela Ariza
Fbook.com/alicecoopernoticeme

>feeding an attention whore

post her cock

Stop posting about yourself.

Stop... I refuse to believe there is such a perfect creature.

>mfw I have never once met a right wing woman that wasn't a 50+ ogre.

if only she had a dick

post her feet

Why are shills so obssessed with saying shes got a cock? Is their closet gayness seeping out via shitposts?

I'll feed her with my italian salami anytime

Stop posting with this bitch seriously and it's a trap.

is it trans that shes a girl pretending to be a guy?

Cant just take a picture of chalk on the sidewalk, he has to have his reaction face in it too

she's incredibly beautiful.

She is not that perfect.

What is bd?

She is 22?! Dam

What's wrong with her chicken legs?

Is xir a tranny?

>tfw she made it into a trump one

Pic

Big dick?

You must be a neckbeard shutin that's too embarrassed too even take a photo of yourself.

All females are like this.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

*sigh*

Body dysmorphia?

Ahahahahhahaha

dick pic when?

Bipolar Disorder.
Every girl with BD is a whore.

even if «"she"» is a girl that tranny voice kills my boner

do you think he cut it?

Uh duh?! Stupid me and you are right. They fuck a ton and dated one

m

She's literally perfect.

Probably bipolar disorder tbqh familia

An autistic trap attention whore is perfect?

Why do you guys love anime so much, I don't get it. It's up there with the my little pony bullshit.

Body dysmorphia aka wanting to cut your own penis syndrome

She isn't a trap. Read her Twitter and accounts

The bipolar is quite a concern though!

No

She said axl has it too so bipolar disorder makes sense

stop seeing traps everywhere, faggot

where is the youtube video of her at the protest or whatever? i have yet to see it

>tfw you're making love to her
>as she climaxes she moans TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP
>...build it.....build that wall...

As a Canadian, these posts bring me tears of joy. I'm glad to see that ideas of cultural sensitivity and diversity (embraced by the great prime minister Justin Trudeau) are becoming more popular on this forum!

Based

trap

She has Bipolar?

FFS that means she is a whore, I heard her bf is a Bernie bro too.

Why can't we just have one perfect thing in this world?

>you will never slip your dick inside his boypussy and fuck him raw until you both cum

trap or not, i fell for this person so hard and literally feel love-struck every time i see the screen shots from the protest. seeing her pulls at heartstrings i don't remember feeling since being a kid and falling in love with girls at school.

The guy in the upper left hand corner, and the person with Steve-O aren't even the same people. What the fuck is with autists being unable to recognize facial patterns?

I'm not saying the person isn't a guy/trap, but those other people look nothing like he/she/it.

There's just something about women supporting trump publicly that turns on my tranny alerts.

Also in first picture his chicken legs and lack of waist were red flags.

the guy is her homo friend

I don't know but you can't fucking trust anything anymore. :-(

of course she is a trap, women are NEVER redpilled if you see a redpilled women it 99% is a trap.

just another proof that traps are better than women

Im just saying i didnt know traps did that too, is all, and yes, ive taken selfies before

Trannies are good at hiding their manly facial features with make up but they ALWAYS fail in the female body department.

Shut up faggot.

Women aren't impossible to redpill. On their own and with most men sure, but if a girl is your gf it's pretty easy to sway them to your political beliefs.

Yeah, i know, right, and again has to have his face in it like a girl would, of course!

you trap fetishists have got to go tbqh

You are fucked in the head

Soon as I saw this video when it came out knew the waifu fags were going to be all over it

>not having a redpilled as fuck traditionalist gf with perfect hip-to-waist ratio, big breasts and was born a girl.

i feel sorry for you.

Someone post the youtube video

why does every hot redpilled "girl" turn out to be a man. I can't take this anymore. My penis is so confused.

No, no, no. I know. The person in the upper left hand corner is >her friend. I don't know why >he included him on >her left in that deviant post.

I have youtube videos of >her on my phone. Give me a second. >he sounds and looks like a boy that's going through estrogen. Slightly chubby too. Must have been gradeschool shit. The friend that's to the left in that pic is in it with >her too.

Hold on.

>her

>A girl is doing what a girl does
>He mad
ok.

Homosexuality is the ultimate redpil...

SHE IS NOT A MAN! NO! SHE IS A PERFECT GODESS

REEEEEEEEEE

this, please. post everything. she is amazing.

she's a not a man you faggot

go ahead and try to defend women deep down you know im right, or you wouldnt sit her in your basement alone without "redpilled" gf that does not exist.

I dated a BD girl once. All I have to say is wow. Never again. Sex was good tho.

>"Proof that traps are better than women"

n-n-n-no homo guys

He is swedecuck

reminder to never stick in crazy