youtube.com/watch?v=kqm-NYzzH40

what the fuck is this?

can somebody even explain it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4NU0Tok1T4
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spooky.

This is the art produced by a decadent and debased culture. That's really all you need to know.

Shills have been out in full force on /x/
>mah fairytales
>mah local lore

Where we're going we won't need eyes....

It's just edgy "sophisticated" Europeans doing their weird, faggy rituals for things they don't understand.

I swear to God that Europeans are some of the faggiest humans on this planet. No wonder we left you guys to create the US. I'm glad that Muslims are wiping you guys off the map. At least they don't dance around worshiping Satan in their underwear.

I'm sure that winged babies and demon goats didn't build this tunnel. It was high paid engineers, lots of money, and hard work. But instead of celebrating the workers' achievements, they have this shitty dance performance. Now everyone is going to look at this tunnel with the same stigma that they view CERN with.

Fuck Europe, the Swiss, and modern """""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""

New Ghost Busters still looks like shit.

These are the people that come out of art schools and shit.

that's what i thought but
what does it even mean
why did the merchant do this?

WHAT DO THEY WANT THE GOY TO THINK

The part outside the tunnel tells a story bow they fucked over satan when they built a bridge but most of that shit is a summoning ritual

It's the merchant by proxy.

I guaran-fucking-tee that somewhere behind this performance is some nu-male hipster "Director" with his prestigious Swiss degree in "Performance Arts" given to him by Dr. Shekelbergstein.

He thinks that this performance oozes class and sophistication that "you just don't understand".

The crowd of rich aristocrats believe that fine art is something "you just don't understand", so they pay $100,000 for tickets to a 'high-brow performance' so they can fluff their egos.

Regisseur is German

May the light of the Silmarils, and the great holy trees be upon the people of Europe and this thread.

wat a fellow estonian?

Those grass creature things are the same entities from david bowie's "black star" video. They are really powerful and hostile trans-dimensional beings that dwell in the DMT realm.

These occultists are attempting to allow these things dominion in our world, which is a really, really bad thing for us. Bowie was trying to warn us. about whats coming...

Machine elves?

it's the european illuminati telling us they have definitely taken over.
details at vigilant citizen

Mckenna described the machine elves as non hostile and even comforting

Nah these things are a whole nether' beast, machine elves kind of "sing" you back into the normal where as these gnarly grass monsters want to eat your fucking soul.

youtu.be/I4NU0Tok1T4
The first one: 1:58:00
The second ceremony: 5:58:00

Without cuts and better camera.

I thought It was just degenerate art, but then you start noticing the signals.
>horned priestess, with the High Priestess offering the Lamb. While the satyr, devil, whatever is dancing happily
>they start chanting something about Maria (cant understand it but it sound sacred music) while they put a big head like mocking it and while the nude dancers do like they are having sex
>this guy the tiroles singer is advising the goat man is coming while call a goatman or whatever it is to follow him
>in the other ceremony the satyr yelling like a possessed dances in trance, do lewd acts, until this black (niggressa) angels "fucks" him. Them he "dies" to come again
>the tree egyptian beetles of resurrection in the screen with the satyr behind
>the clock always return to the 9:11, the dancers start bowing to it
>again 'musica sacra' (again i dont understand it but the two women are singing in latin, i can understand some of it but not enough, late again they sing things and I can hear "Santa Barbara" and such) while they "'fuck" one each other, the satyr do like he fuck a goat girl, the Red Woman is pregnated and gives a birth (she has the flag of Switzerland) a girl.

though it's weird that they always have these symbolic "unholy" ritual plays in all the international events like the london olympics symbolism. even though there is a long history of unholy events in switzerland like Krampus and some other festivals, it's still fucking creepy

Shit is way to weird for me. I can't deal with it. I've studied all kinds of religions and different beliefs. I've studied near death experiences. None of it makes sense to me and it sounds like most of it is weird and creepy.

Sounds like a bunch of ritual stupidity. Man I hate this type of shit.

>Those grass creature things
which?

>it's America pointing fingers at others claiming they are not white episode

You are 63% white

youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

HE KEEPS GETTING PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN AND AGAIN

BREAK THE CONDITIONING