Trump

My problem with Trump is not that he is racist or fascist (I don't think he is one), my problem is that over the course of his campaign he has flip flopped on so many issues, from the H1B visas to abortion.

Sup Forums, what makes you think that a man who can't even make firm stances on issues be able to run for presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-flip-flop-policy-campaign-a7020831.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any positions he takes is a waste of time. everything that has ever been promised to Republican voters always seems to never happen anyway.

He's been solid on one stance: The Wall. Which is arguably the most important stand on Sup Forums and among whites in the US in general.

Who gives a fuck about meme topics like gay marriage and abortion? No one is ever going to be on the same side and it is totally irrelevant.

The economy is what matters.

>gay marriage and abortion are totally irrelevant

the fuck

H1B was a mistake, he clarified within the hour. Not sure what you mean about abortion

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

Consistent on the IMPORTANT ISSUES.

SOCIAL ISSUES ARE A MEME. THE CORE OF OUR PROBLEMS IS ECONOMY AND SECURITY.

>muh abortion and muh vaccine are so urgent... Presidents spend a lot of time on those issues!!!

>being this clueless about the role of the POTUS

pls cite flip flops

They're social issues used to keep the people divided and distracted.

Do you really think two men getting a piece of paper and then sucking each other off is more important than mass illegal immigration and debilitating trade deals?

THIS GUY
knows what he's talking about

Too many rubes on this board. Like OP

He didn't flip flop on H1Bs. He was talking about how the US brain drains other countries, but then these people just leave our countries and go back home instead of working for us. As long as Trump restricts H1Bs like he says on his website, I'm happy.

They are. The supreme court has ruled in favor of abortion and gay marriage. Let's move on please.

The president has no power over these. They're already legal and the other branches of government will need to be the ones to change them.

>the independent

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-flip-flop-policy-campaign-a7020831.html

This shows issues on which Trump has flip flopped on. Some are over the course of years, which is understandable, but some have been over the course of his campaign.

He's not Hillary.

OC VEY, FREE SPEECH
SHUT IT DOWN

of course op is right. the guy is a turd. but he will never win, and if they let him, they already bought him. trump's the last joke on the angry working white man. the joke's on you all.

Is he better or worse than Hillary?

Literally, over the course of months, Trump flip flopped on the H1B visa. He said we need to get rid of it because foreign workers are fucking this country up back in October, and back in March he said to Megyn Kelly that we needed it. What the fuck

>lack of critical thinking skills detected

>all these "Concern Troll" threads in the catalog

This is one out of six at present... go see for yourself

He's a giant flip-flop and will capitulate to anything that will give him a win.

Just like a Bernie Supporter. No evidence, all name calling and insults.

No he didn't. There's a difference between H1Bs and brain draining.

>Expressing a concern is apparently now considered trolling.

How can you be this dense

Also, tell me this Trump supporters. How the fuck can Trump say he wants more and more Military spending, yet he wants to not intervene in wars.

Also, how the fuck can he say that the biggest problem in the world is nuclear proliferation yet he wants South Korea and Japan to have nuclear weapons?

Trump