Why aren't we talking about this

A young Barack Obama, known to his friends as “Barry,” arrives in New York City in the fall of 1981 to begin his junior year at Columbia University. In a crime-ridden and racially charged environment, Barry finds himself pulled between various social spheres and struggles to maintain a series of increasingly strained relationships with his Kansas-born mother, his estranged Kenyan father, and his classmates.Barry is the story of a young man grappling with those same issues that his country, and arguably the world, are still coming to terms with 35 years later. Only on Netflix December 16.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6qlPeS1kGY

Will it be kino

Why are the so many Obama movies?

Don´t they yet realize people voted against this bs?

white guilt

that guy looks mexican

>estranged Kenyan father

your dad saying go fuck yourself before you're born doesn't count as estranged

didn't know romney was in the white house all this time

why did they choose a guy that's clearly way more handsome than Obama is irl? It looks like a parody trailer you'd see in some sketch comedy show or a cartoon.

they realize more people DID vote for this bs dumbass

we wuz prezidentz an shiet

Seriously though, he looks like the meme man of that australian vampire movie

That's how practically every movie and tv show based on a true story works.

I can't tell if it's just feel good garbage or if it's a critical look at how Obamas family made him a spineless narcissist

Hopefully this movie focuses on how a kid raised in a middle-class white midwestern suburb learned to "act black" for political and economic gain (even in his early days). It's one of the things I really admire about him, doing such an excellent job of using his race to his advantage.

>Sup Forums will have threads of this once it's out
>Sup Forums will be spamming all over how everything is lie
>calling him the worst president ever,nigger, etc

I can see it already...

But user, he is the worst president ever.

Wonder how many white girls he pulled during college.

zero

No it's not. They generally try and make the actor's look like the people it's based on even if said actor is more attractive than that person irl.

Look at fucking Foxcatcher ffs. They put plaster over Tatum's nose and chin to make him look more like the real Mark Schultz. This guy doesn't look anything like Obama and it's clear they don't intend him to

Sup Forums already has a conspiracy theory going about how obama is rigging the economy to fail, just so they have something to blame when Trump and all the republicans that are in control now ruin the country

they won't be watching this shit

he's gay m8

yeah bro, just like how they had fassbender alter his hair, it totally made him look like steve jobs

they got one of the most handsome dudes in hollywood to play a fucking hooked nose jew

Except everybody was saying how Fassbender looks nothing like Steve Jobs. It actually hurt the movie.

>Fassbender
>handsome

lol stop