Your country

>your country
>your country's greatest ally

>Russia
>the United States of America

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-17/trump-popularity-plummets-in-russia-poll-shows
discord.gg/recursion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm surprised Vietnam actually favors us, since we fucking bombed and Agent Oranged the shit out of them. Why is that?

Also surprised China hasn't changed opinion

Poor third worlders all love America. They want that green card and $$$.

But we only love Trump because of the heavy government propaganda.

Vietnamese would be happy with global thermonuclear war if it meant China suffered. Just my 2c.

>we
fuck off Ahmed

Don't have one

Hello I am a Russian man. This is my phone background it is of Putin riding Trump around like a pony. He is my favorite US president.

Vietnam never hated us.
Trump hates China
Vietnam hates China.
Get where I'm going here?

WTF, I love the US now.

Secret Anti-Chinese Russo-American alliance when

>Across the 37 nations polled, Trump gets higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel
Hmmm..

That would really help, no kidding. China's best role in this world is making stuff for foreign companies for cheap.

Based Jews.

Wait wait wait I thought /sg/ told me Russia hated Trump wtf???

>/sg/

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-17/trump-popularity-plummets-in-russia-poll-shows

bump

1 flag
2 - USA
- France
-Germany

Fun fact Italians generally hate people from the countries above

Wait a few years

Trump is a cynic and a fake, he has already demonstrated with the war of Syria and the treatment with saudi arabia, everything continues by the same channel that led obama, to be the puppet of others more powerful.

When people realize the scam that is trump, their consideration will be even worse than that of obama.

nothing can be worse than obama.
he fucked the middle east even more than bush jr. he literally destroyed the relations with russia and phillipines. he failed to strengthen an american position in ukraine and georgia.
under obama racial tensions between whites and blacks reached its peak abd etc.
obama was a bad president. and euros liked him so much exactly because he was weak and europe could easily dominate america if obama's course continued.

It's worse than Trump being a fake.
I've been following him for years and I don't think he is.
Same thing happened with Obama.
They enter the reality of the unelected deep state and everything goes out the window, they age 10 years and get that hopeless defeated look.
Whoever "they" is decided years ago we were going to go after Syria.
That's why their mainstream media has been pushing it same as they did with all the other places they invaded and attacked, with fake stories and staged atrocities.
It's way beyond any of this political bullshit, that's all just the puppet show of end stage democracy.

Russian conference discord.gg/recursion

this

Norg
No one.

>mfw more and more Eurofriends hate americans

All is going according to plan....

you dumbass can't even distinguish between politics and an opinion about ordinary people.
americans are as loved in europe as ever before
>Europeans are also well disposed toward Americans: 80% of Swedes, 74% of the Poles and British, 73% of the French and 71% of the Dutch say they hold a favorable opinion. Even 56% of Russians rate Americans positively.

also
>Eurofriends
those filthy bastards attacked and tried to conquer russia throughout all history while pretending they want to be our friends (sometimes).
fuck those lying hypocritical bastards.
eurodogs are the scum of the earth

Apparently it's America, Canada and Ghana

>thermonuclear war
the term alone gives me chills

I think Ghana just likes everyone.

America too. They have always been good with us.

>we friends nao

Yeah, but no.

that is a bit outdated

>last year
>outdated

So you've changed just overnight? I've heard that before :^)
And what happened to discrediting all foreign sources as western propaganda?

almost a year is hardly "overnight".
also pew research isn't some bbc, new york and other anti-russian propaganda (mostly). never ever seen any russian called biased and "anti russian".
also there will be a new series of polls related to politics and attitudes towards other countries conducted by levada this summer. let's what the results will look like.
and if you think that the opinion of people can not change this quickly just compare general attitude towards america in major countries in last year with today's ones. it's not just russians whose opinion has changed dramatically.

Vietnam utterly hates China