She was kinda cute in Junebug

Elle

Maybe

Amy is pretty damn sweet

she looks stinky

3ez
www.youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o

Her feet are shit tier.

Is she actually sweet? For some reason she looks evil to me.

the things I would do to Gisele

Source?

She gave me diabetes

i want to castrate myself and surgically graft my dick to her feet as a sixth toe

She's also nice. But in a "I will put you out of your mortal suffering if you submit to a month long of sexual assault and physical abuse in my rape dungeon" kind of way

Love this pic. It's probably the look she gives you when you talk back to her after one of her usual violent beatings for her entertainment. Just that look makes you remember the savage pummeling of your ribcage with her bony knuckles and the ferocious bite of her perfect teeth and make you immediately regret speaking up.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

2sweet4shoes

she looks like she came out of the warehouse where they keep backup zoey deschanels

can you give me the adress pls?

*frrrtttt*

who is this cute
can you please tell me

absoscootly

Chloe East
Check out her jewtube channels

zooey is past her prime now, we need new zooeys

kys

I can't it's a secret if I tell people they'll steal them and start making cute indie movies

sexfeet

*fweeee*

Gross alut

Easy.

proved my point tbqh

*rakakakak*

Your pic isn't proving him wrong. He didn't say she fell off the cliff, only that she's past her prime.

>le trans pussi meme slut

>actress

MEW, Sersh. Amy is great too.

She's adorable, thanks user

I'm glad you liked it

that countertop is filthy

muh dick honnestly

>women

we trick ourselves into think they're clean and tidy and smell nice but the reason it takes them hours to get ready to go out is that underneath it all they are filthy, disgusting creatures

Just saw her in an episode of That 70's Show. She was a slutty blond girl and looked pretty hot back then.

I just found out what I want to do for a living.

reminder 90% of your customers will be people whose feet you really dont want to touch..or see

I'll let my illegal azn employees handle that and keep the good ones for myself.

She always says she's shy but then goes naked in like every movie.

now that's a nice countertop

shit tier feet
dropped

I'm so sick of seeing her, let me know when she actually pulls off a decent acting gig

stop bullying her

I don't care about nice/sweet, bitch looks old as fuck and needs to retire from "sexy" roles.