Purposely getting pregnant for hormone enhancing benefits then getting an abortion

>purposely getting pregnant for hormone enhancing benefits then getting an abortion

Why are female athletes even allowed to compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2006/oct/27/healthandwellbeing.society
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, girls with forehead like that also want some love. Who would ever cum inside her if not for USA!USA!USA! Olympic benefits?
But at this point, anybody who watches Olympics deserves it. Bunch of trannies, cheaters, useless fucks and their doctors/government dancing on a grave of what used to be one of humanity's great ideas.

1. this is false
2. why would you even give a shit, it's just an amateur sport

if you unironically believe a woman would go through the stressing experience of having an abortion just to get sightly better in a sport no one gives a shit, you are retarded my man

stick to /r9k/ and Sup Forums

>(((stressing experience)))

>if you unironically believe a woman would go through the stressing experience of having an abortion just to get sightly better in a sport no one gives a shit, you are retarded my man

black bitches get abortions all the time for virtually no reason at all mr plebbit

so? they don't enjoy it

>pointing out their skin colour
please avoid quoting me in the future, you ain't worth my time

please stay in Sup Forums with the other losers who hate people just because of their race or gender

t. black man

>stressing experience
Not for every woman

We live in judeo-christian countries, even the most feminist women think, at least in the very deep of their souls, they are stoping a potential life

it ain't easy, if your girlfriend got pregnant and she decided to abort you'd know that

Please stop posting

kids are annoying desu,it is like killing a kid PLUS having better chances to win.

It is a win/win situation

>things i dont like arent real

real life isnt a hollwood movie fag

blacks act way differently than every other race. you can attribute whatever you want to this fact. or you can try to sell yourself on the tiny fraction of people in other races who also behave savagely

either way youre a delusional fag who needs to get back to /r/the_cuckold

Yes, some women's hearts have been so hardened that they don't even care. Abortion is murder. This is sick.

Friendly reminder that 25% of pregnancies in the US end in abortion, that 2/3rds of the women receiving them are non-white, and almost all of them are at or below the poverty line, and most of the ones above the poverty line are aborting invalids that would contribute nothing to society and drain millions in necessary special care.

Friendly reminder that pro-lifers want one in every four children to come from this background.

I will never not be entertained by neo-conservatives that have cucked themselves so hard they sympathize with uneducated poor redneck values

>IT'S NOT REAL!
>EVEN IF IT'S REAL, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

literally damage control 101

>blacks act way differently than every other race
Eat shit, Nazi. The only savage on here is you. I'm sorry your shit factory job got shipped overseas to China and you can't find work outside of Walmart but that ain't my fault asshole. Take your brain-damaged bigotry and cram it.

Fucking hate those kinds of morons. Like just let the slut have the abortion and move on.

>blacks don't use commons
wow gee wiz what a story!!

>athletics
>amateur sport

>the stressing experience of having an abortion
People dehumanise babies to justify their immorality

Abortions are dehumanizing. You should try one out sometime. It's not a "just for shits and giggles" operation. People who think this lightly of such a traumatizing procedure should literally kill themselves. It's not even close to a birth control method.

>You should try one out sometime
Thankfully I have a moral compass so I don't need to justify state sanctioned murder to myself

R A R E
A
R
E

that's actually fucked

I bet you also have a dick. How convenient for you. Go fuck yourself.

Women have this thing called free will which allows them to not get pregnant in the first place

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2006/oct/27/healthandwellbeing.society

not in cases of rape tbf

How new are you?
fuck off back to plebbit

abortion doping
ahhh
rhonda rouseys old gameplan

It's such a fringe issue it's not worth taking into account

if bitches are dumb enough to be raped, then they deserve to have the kid

purely out of respect to the alpha male in their society

the part about doing it for hormone benefits wasn't even in the pic OP posted. He literally made that shit up.

>implying it isn't true
I bet you believe the 7/7 bombers were terrorists, too.

a rugby player in France had his arm broken surgically and reset with a slight curve just so he could add more spin to his pass.

Kek, I'm literally dealing with yet another police case where a black guy beats up his white gf. You know why m8? Because they are more aggressive than whites. Because they're very, very different. Maybe one day, when you're all grown up, you'll see the truth.

>dehumanise babies
I think you mean fetuses user.

Also it's dehumanize, Mr. Englishman.

No, it's dehumanise. As in
>we thought the nukes would dehumanise the gooks, but it turns out they were never human to begin with

Forgot pic related.

I'm pro choice and this is some dark shit
Like women get raped and such, abortions are ok with me. Pretty fucked

Well that's just commitment to the sport

I do believe that abortion is a stressful, non-pleasant and generally depressing experience that no woman would go thought for shit and giggles.

However, if you think some wouldn't do it on purpose to get even the slightest edge I think you've never met a professionnal competitive sportsman/women.
They are not people you want to deal with on a daily basis.

>standard anti-black stereotypes
Poor whites, Hispanics, Japanese, etc display exactly the same behaviors, but you won't see that because it fucks up your bullshit eliminationist arguments.

>they're very, very different
Bullshit we're human beings just like you. Deny it all you want, and you will because you're sick in the head, but we're human beings too. No better, no worse, and if you think you and your fellow racist pinheads can bring back segregation and 10th class citizenship - or worse - for me and mine, well, you've in for a motherfucking surprise.

>Bullshit we're all human
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

There is a gene that gives a higher propensity towards violence, Africans and their descendants express this gene far more often.
They also have one standard deviation lower IQ(85~) than European Caucasians(105~), violent and on average stupid.
Humanity has had more than 40,000(possibly a lot longer, we're always discovering more) years in different environments to evolve difference in everything from temperament, physiology, and Intelligence. We see all of those differences expressed between each race.

Bitch literally committed murder to cheat

>doing all of this for irrelevant sports

wew