3x3, 4x4, 5x5 thread

3x3, 4x4, 5x5 thread
rate, rec and guess stuff

Lastfm is killing your interest for music and makes you listen to music mainly for scrobbles whether you realize it or not.

Cruxifixion - Green Eyes
Nifelheim - Servants of Darkness
+Rugged Man, Mount Eerie, Grouper

Eh?

.................just because that happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone else

++The Avalanches, Fishmans
Happy-Go-Lucky guy for the most part but when gets depressed, it's really bad

++++Chocolate & Cheese
+BoC, Sun Kil Moon
I listened to Benji in February and I liked it, should I listen to it again?

++Beatles, Joy Division
I see you've been on a Beatles binge, what album did you most enjoy?

bump

>I see you've been on a Beatles binge, what album did you most enjoy?
Couldn't find anything really infuential, after Please, please me I was stunned how these guys playing boring, camping-core melodies without any ideas could go that far, but it's only getting better from here, I mean it's just a catchy, nice to listen pop music with earthbound lyrics(not always but yeah), so I don't really get the opinion they're overrated and not important at all, it's just working, simply and catchy
My highlights are: A Hard Day's Night, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour and Abbey Road

kinda true desu
dragging a dead dear almos in the same spot ;o

+x, the cure
+the smiths, talk talk
+crj
+cocteau twins, modest mouse

+The Clash

+Devo

+XTC
+Men at Work
+Blondie
You might like The Human League. Try Reproduction if you're more into new wave, or Dare if you're more into synthpop.

everyone sucks EXCEPT for me

It's actually the opposite for me. I hate to break it to you, user, but you might be autistic

Donald Byrd - Black Byrd

10cc - Deceptive Bends

+++More

+++Possessed
++Municipal Waste
++Iron Reagan
+Black Sabbath
+Slayer
+Obituary
+Anthrax
+Vektor
+King Gizzard
+Taake
I like you. Listen to Nifelheim
+Deathspell Omega
Try Gnipahålan
Havent tried the new Bjork album yet but about to in a few hours. Regardless
+Bjork
+Blondie

heh

+YMO
+XTC
You should check out Akiko Yano's body of work if you haven't already.

+ Algernon Cadwallader

+ Whitehouse
You might enjoy some of stuff under Bloody Fist Records.

uhh recs pls

It's actually the opposite. I hate to break it to you, user, but you might be autistic

++Algernon
+Avalanches, Lil Ugly Mane
rec: Coping - NOPE

+metal
rec: Coroner - Mental Vortex

+Grouper, Sun Kil Moon, Mount Eerie, Flower Travelin Band
rec: Gregor Samsa - Rest

+Gain, CRJ
~AOA, new Red Velvet (disappointed me)

+Grouper, Modest Mouse, Coltrane
idk what to rec so i guess that you are an only child

+Bilinda Butchers
rec: Oeil - Urban Twilight

+X, Cure, Algernon Cadwaller, The Burning World, Fishmans, ~Avalanches, Dead Milkmen, Beefheart, MFWGMUAR, -Wagner
+Sabbath, Slayer, ELO, Megadeth, King Giz, Genesis, Melvins, Vektor, ~Cream, Metallica, -Gentle Giant
+BoC, Sun City Girls, Ween, Grouper, Benji, Fishmans, Mclusky, ~Budos Band, RA, -Whitehouse, Mount Eerie
+Talk Talk, Beatles, Cure, Clash, ~Smiths, JD, -Mount Eerie
+Haxan Cloak, Caretaker, Tim Hecker
+Frank Ocean, Kendrick, Grouper, Sufjan, ~J. Cole, Schoolboy Q, This Will Destroy You, -The 1975
+Bjork, ODB, Deltron, Shabazz, Raekwon, Mos Def, Danny Brown, Beastie Boys, Injury Reserve, Kanye, King Giz, Devo, knxwledge, Melody's Echo Chamber, Touche Amore, Wilco, DK, ~Panda Bear, Denzel Curry, -Microphones, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes
~Carly Rae Jepsen, Nancy Sinatra, worst Madonna album, Gaga
+Cocteau Twins, Grouper, Modest Mouse, Joanna Newsom, Ornette Coleman, Coltrane, Bjork, ~Current 93, -Jordaan Mason
+XTC, Men at Work, Neon Indian, Blondie, Prince, ~Barenaked Ladies, -Dave Matthews
+Human League, XTC, Stranglers, Gary Numan, Ultravox
+Marvin Gaye
+Snoop Dogg, Portishead, Faust, Funkadelic, Steely Dan, Replacements, ~Motorpsycho, Embryo, Dino Jr., Wild Nothing
+Bjork, Slayer, ~Dying Fetus
+Lush, Kate Bush, Stereolab, Candy Claws, ~Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Carly Rae, David Byrne, Chinese Football
+Vince Guaraldi, Bjork, Japanese Breakfast, Nujabes, -Fleet Foxes, Owen

this, everyone sucks except for you

+Supercar
+Mikgazer
+Haruomi Hosono

I actually haven't listened to Akiko Yano yet, she's been on my to listen list for a while now. Its also been so long since I've listened to Mikgazer, I want to try it out again sometime soon.

+Makoto Matsushita

+Devo