Can we all agree that American ska-punk is objectively the worst music has to offer?

Can we all agree that American ska-punk is objectively the worst music has to offer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHpU0ZfXZ_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7aMVvPDmc
youtube.com/watch?v=rjMXVZSo4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hardly, it's pretty obnoxious but stuff like crunkcore or that mid 00s metalcore scene or whatever the fuck Mindless Self Indulgence are - all of these are much worse

These are all great examples of awful music, but I think that faux-indie pop like Of Monsters and Men, American Authors, Mumford and Sons, M83, and Owl City is even worse.

>M83
>bad

this album is a legit 10/10

it's actually music unlike (c)rap, so no

"ska was cool for like 2 seconds in the late 90's"- me talking to my imaginary grand kids

youtube.com/watch?v=QHpU0ZfXZ_g

There literally is not one thing about that video that isn't embarrassing

i think more lead singers should dress like space dandy

>M83
Doesn't belong with those other bands, too electronic to be "Faux-Indie Pop". Give Anthony a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7aMVvPDmc

Arrogant Sons Of Bitches pretty much single-handedly saved the genre for being the worst ever

remeber when like screamo kids would do like covers of ringtone rap songs

youtube.com/watch?v=rjMXVZSo4-E

remember screamo lol

youtube.com/watch?v=k7DUB-zLvw8

everything goes numb by streetlight manifesto is a masterpiece user

>Thinking any one genre of music any any more inferior than others

that's an okay album, but none of their other work is really worth anything as far as I've seen.

I get that you're trying to sound enlightened and patrician but yes, taking the rhythm based New Orleans R&B meets Caribbean indigenous folk sound of Jamaican ska and fusing it with distorted pop punk power chords, picked busy bass playing, horrendous 4/4 rock drumming and high school jazz band brass players is as close to dead on arrival as it gets.

Ska people are objectively the most cringey scum I've ever encountered, and somehow they all look the same.

Crunkcore or Minimal Synth are overall worse

shit

post grunge is the worst genre

>Minimal Synth

yeah fuck Eno and Terry Riley

It's because it requires band geeks to make it, so of course it's going to come off as dorky. I really love band geeks and miss being in band in highschool. You cool chads don't know what's good.