I dun goofed

Hello Sup Forums, if some of you remember me i posted here a year ago and got advise to leave the country. So i followed Sup Forums's advise and imigrated out of ukraine. Long story short Fuck you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyn_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the hell, how do you fuck up THAT bad? You may as well move here and become another prostitute.

tell us more about it

Ethnic wise, what is the difference between Russians and Ukrainians? Like the difference between North and South Koreans?

what's ukraine?

Should have moved to America and come in as a refugee fleeing conflict
You would have gotten free shit

>Still waiting for long story greentext.

>He fell for the immigration meme

It's a province in Russia

>israel
>kek
green text or it didn't happen

>So i followed Sup Forums's advise and imigrated out of ukraine.

Working as a male prostitute in Israel would not have been my first choice dude!

>Sup Forums advocating migration
>Sup Forums
>not JIDF
I call JIDF thread, sage.

Watch my flag. I am in israel.

Lol white people dint count as refugees

Ukrainian conflict is not considered a war

Tried that. America. France. Germany and even spain all dennied me. Germany didnt even listen me out till end. Guess should have rolled in shit first.

I'd like to take a moment and thank you for your contributions of gorgeous women to the world.

Ukrainian refugees are in Russia, Poland and Belarus.

Someone answer

Thaks dude

From Wikipedia: It's a town in Eastern Russia. It rains a lot there. That's why it's called Ukraine. Mostly Uranium and Kryptonite and child prostitutes.

>Not Jewish
>Immigrate to Israel
Topkek

I am a janitor. All other people working with me are savage arabs. I dont understand what they say but its about me and its bad.

Don't bully Ukraine.

none

are you jew? how could Germany deny you?

Join the IDF

Plein des parisien ici. Ils melangent biens avec les juifs.

>listening to advice from anybody on Sup Forums
how retarded are you?

If i am a jew then the holocaust happened.

Is that pic from a casting call for a 'film'?

Why the fuck would you flee Ukraine to escape geopolitical instability, and go to fucking Israel?

that's some autistic shit right there.

Nope.

I was desperate. I was poor. Country went to shit. When in corner people do all things.

Privet, Ivan

Why don't you save up money and then return to Ukraine?

I am a laughing stock anyway.
I had very very distant relatives here. Of course once i arrived they pretended they dont know me.

>ukraine
No such thing.

we have only 200? refugees- ukrainians with polish heritage

This 1 mln is just imigrants

I am working on it brother. Problem is i berly keep up to not be homeless here. Saving money is hard. Second i dont have where to go. One of reasons i left.

No family left in Ukraine?

Also fun to note that Ukrainian refugees actually have women and children and elderly with them.

Traditions, culture, behavior. But there're a lot of ethnic Russians in Ukraine, who don't even know about it. That's the main reason why we seem similar to Russians

My parents immigrated from Ukraine to Jewland in the 90s, got degrees, then came here.
You can do it too, user.

you are retard
why israel?

You could easily get in Ukraine -Karta Polaka---->3,5 years in Poland---->you get citizenship------>emigrate to western europe

>america denied me
That's why you just goto mexico and walk across the border...

Just what did you expect Valodya? To get some gibs me dat from the generous israeli government?
You need to work for your daily bread. If you have no useful skills, then of course you'll be stuck in some dead-end low-wage job.
Did you even bother to learn the language? Many slav immigrants here who don't even do that.

I can't stop laughing.

You know you fucked up when you end up in kikeland

kek

where are you staying ukrainian bro

They were psycopaths. I live alone from young age.

The same as between Croatians and Serbs.

Serbs will claim that Croatians are just Serbs in denial, but it's not remotely true.

I can take you here if you're ready to start a communist revolution with me

>he fell for the chosen people meme
Ahahahahahahahahahaaaah! FAGGOT!

A seperated room apartment in bat yam. The walls stink of paint. Ants keep me company.

Ukrainians are literally Russ people with a mangled language.

>israel
>only place in the middle east where you can wear a bikini and not be stoned
>naturally, cuckboys hate this
>Sup Forums antisemitic

Why is there a Negro in your country's name? Just curious. No raciss...

Why dont you go to russia?

non-muslims refugees are welcome here

>Famous Jewish solidarity

Seriously, board a ship to Mexico, learn Spanish, get a tan, and swim across the Rio Grande like a normal person.

So they Jewed out on you. And you're surprised?

>that flag
Who the fuck told you to go there of all places?

You good goy now. Salam!

When are you gonna be conscripted into IDF?

>Jewed by distant Israeli relatives
You literally could not make this up.

HOW the fuck did YOU out of all people end up in Israel?!

You seem to mistake Ruthenia with Russia.

Indeed, Ukrainians are Ruthenians - they have nothing in common with modern day Russian state, which was born in XIIIth century under the name of Duchy of Moscow.

Culturally, they are much closer to Poland and Lithuania.

But i have. I speak 5 languages. I can repair things. I worked as factory worker back at home. Yet anywhere i go here i am denied work. One russian guy openly told me that nobody will hier me because i stick out.

Sorry man, if you had left back when the conflict started you probably would have since Onigger & Co. hadn't really started throwing their weight around in an attempt to get muh syrian refugees
He's just salty because the river he shits in has monster fish in them now so he can't take his sweet time shitting

But Croats are Serbs in denial. They speak Serbian with a few broken words and try too hard to diversify themselves from Serbs,its sad. The only difference between us is that they were conquered for a millenium and we fought for our freedom...always.

>followed advice from a board that hates Jews
>end up in Israel

That's some next level irony right there

>Closer to Poland
>Poland

Yet another country which doesn't exist.

Because it is in Africa, dingus.

To be a homeless bum? I have nothing. Only a backpack and a suitcase. Thats all. By living only on tomatoes and lemons i managed to save up 20 000 shekels. What can i do with this?

I still want greentext, come on.

Join army?

>India
>the land of poo
I hope you don't actually think you're human

This! Die for Israel!

Before coming to israel i didnt care about jews. This place made me antisimetic. And arabs are same thing. Only dumb jews.

No such thing

Go to the stock market eand make 100,000 shekels?

No. Fucking Niggers from Sudan aren't welcome. But who cares they're niggers.

can't you learn Arabic, you cuck?
there are probably plenty of free lessons on internet

also, ironically, you are probably in on of the safest places on the earth, stop whining and see the situation as an opportunity

Пocлe вac.

Careful the Jews are probably spying on you right now seeing you saying that shit. They'll make sure the next "Hezbollah" rocket lands closer.

America
>Female President kek
I hope you don't even ironically think you're a man.

Ask Sweden, you only need to tell authorities "refugee" and you get in

well, its black mountain in slavic

I thought you nazis were supposed to help other white people out.

Ukraine oppresses them unfortunately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyn_language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusyns

>bat yam
Try not to get stabbad

What do you mean stand out? A fifth of this country are either slav immigrants or second generation slav immigrants.

Fuck guys, I fucked up.

I don't even know how I ended up here

>Israel
>safe

If you don't hangout too much with Arabs, then you're being kept safe. He's working with arabs everyday. And not as their boss who's making them earn money. But as a peer.

Go to the prc

You retarded? He moved from the Ukraine to fucking Israel the idiot

Fucking Canadian on a proxy. We can smell your shitpost from a mile away.

Monte = mountain
Negro = black
Black Mountain or Crna Gora in Serbian.

>poor in ukraine.
>go to israel.
>poor and sad in israel
Happy