Who's the better Chili Pepper Sup Forums?

Who's the better Chili Pepper Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TXmyc8145Q
youtu.be/Z1_7-oTfecM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4a8kApRpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1azips86HLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No chance mate, I live here raving mental

Dave.

Obviously frushonty. His input matured their sound and songwriting desu.

But personally i prefer and love josh more. He's humble, inventive and he actually enjoys being in the band, and i love what he has brought to the band so far.

John is a fucking spoiled, overly sensitive, bitchy le 4th dimension cunt. Thank god he quit and doing his own shit now. I dont like his electronic shite tho. It has its moments, but its not something id listen to with pleasure.
FLEA and Thom's Atoms For Peace record is better than what jonn froosh has shat on in the past few years.

Josh was a better musician on the albums he worked on for/with john than he is with the chili peppers

>scwp
>the will to death
>a sphere in the heart of silence

Also i'm loving the live intro jams with josh this past the getaway tour.

He's not "soloey" in approach like Jon, he's more rhythmic/riffy and let Flea take the lead, but it sounds dank desu.

A good example is the Zurich intro jam

youtube.com/watch?v=5TXmyc8145Q

John's albums after he left the band the second time are garbage, his solo releases up until The Empryean are all fucking fantastic though.

youtu.be/Z1_7-oTfecM

It needs all the hoodoo voodoo overly sensitive, bitchy le 4th dimension cunt vibe it can get really. Then they sound like the people they wanted to.

I like Dave desu, and he plays well, but he is not a pepper man desu.

His way of playing is quite too clean and more straight up finessed hard rock desu, and doesnt have that dirty/or grittyness that Slovak and Frush have. Josh fits cuz he captured it really well.

Also, Dave doesnt like jamming that much to create songs. He prefers writing alone like in Jane's, and have others put their parts.

Chili pepes doesnt write that way, and they prefer to jam altogether to came up with songs.

Underrated post

Josh is a good musician but John is the guitarist of RHCP without a doubt

He's on their best material and his guitar playing and singing were huge parts of what made those songs their best

I like what Josh does outside of RHCP way more than with them, all of his collaborations with John are awesome see here
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4a8kApRpQ
this is a song that John and Josh wrote together that I think is fantastic

this. Josh is a great musician but his non-chili peppers ventures are better than his work with them. Maybe its because he's not restricted to writing songs that fit within RHCP's signature funk/alternative sound.

It'd be neat if the peppers were to allow Josh to bring the band into a different direction (i.e similar to his Dot Hacker stuff) much like John and Dave did

I'm Beside You have Dot Hacker-ish songs desu

Hanalei, in your eyes girl & victorian machinery

True. I wish the Getaway sounded more like IBY

Nice never seen that before.

They also covered that song recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=1azips86HLs

To be fair josh said in an interview he wasn't pleased with the getaway either

At this point of their career, they should just produce themselves desu. there's nothing to lose now.

It would be interesting if they get Nigel Godrich produce the next one tho.

I think a lot of my gripes come from Danger Mouse's production, which makes a lot of the songs sound kind of sterile. The songs themselves are generally fine, but Danger Mouse's production waters them down imo. A song like Detroit would sound way better had Rubin produced it.

His production works well with songs like dark necessities, the getaway and go robot tho.

And yep, i agree about Detroit sounding sterile.
Also Encore got hurt by his production. It sounds much better live.

Ayo

NO JOHN
NO PARTY

You can tell shitty Warner Brothers is holding them back. Imagine Josh taking the lead and they go for an art funk, experimental album with extended jams.

Holy shit this would be great

Fingrease

goddamn this would be amazing

Josh gangbang would be amzing desu

kek holy shit