White Parenthood general

So i just caught my 13 yo son "jamming" to this nigger music youtu.be/q1AHukMnpio

How should i address the problem of rap to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQZMaG1eO74
youtu.be/_eStFny51G0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU
youtu.be/v6YJjkO7F5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
youtube.com/watch?v=vf6oo2MPmww
youtube.com/watch?v=DA-UYXNu7_M
youtu.be/nUEwTMIB2Xc?list=FL00cKuUaPEz9sralyVL-oJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God-tier rap desu senpai, at least he isn't listening to two chains. youtube.com/watch?v=uQZMaG1eO74

set him up with a white boy like eminem, he'll make a transition to whiter music

eminem to sticky fingers to whatever else and he'll be ok

Kill yourself, move north.

I know it's nigger music, but it would be a lot worse than that, let him have his moment, so he can find his types of music. I know I can't listen anymore to what I was listening at that age.

End his suffering, put him down.

could*

Listen to this boys it's a slapper youtu.be/_eStFny51G0

With rape

Have him listen to gucci

If you force him not to listen to it chances are it'll make it better for him. Show him the alternatives etc but the choice will be his. Force, physical or otherwise will work against you.

Rape his boipuccy

Show him the way and the light.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd1-P-R_f-0

Sorry to say this, but there's a high chance that your son also already watches Blacked videos when you're not around and within a few years will be sucking black cocks.

Tell him to listen to this instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU

Show your disdain, but don't force him to stop listening. My brother went through that phase of listening to rap. He wanted to give me the chance of trying it, and I did, but just wasn't interested. Now he's 19 and listening to rock.

Pretty much this. Interest in types of music comes in phases.

I concur.

play him actually amazing stuff liek this:

Don't. Address the problem of degeneracy. There's a lot of rap music that promotes positive values and moral consistency. Listening to music about bitches and hoes doesn't force them to immediately want to partake in those activities, but instead cracks open a window. If you respond with closing the window, they will just want to see the view twice as much. Educate yourself on non-shit rap and being a non-shit parent

Like what?

youtu.be/v6YJjkO7F5A

thats some good shit, reward your son for good taste in music

At least hip hop promotes machismo. Be happy he's not tucking his dick in between his legs and masturbating to trannies.

Show him this

youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM

Play him this album instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf6oo2MPmww

Play superior European classical music around him.

You know what to do, OP.

Tell him to step up his game and listen to conscious rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=DA-UYXNu7_M

Tell him the truth.
>Blacks were put on this Earth to slave for, and entertain the white man son.
>Enjoying their catchy beats and watching them perform athletic feats is the only way we can get any use out of them these days.
>As long as you don't emulate their vastly inferior culture,(what little they have) or admire them as anything other than what they are...shuck n jive mammies that if not for athletics and music, would have literally nothing else.

>and if you must listen to black music, listen to Jimi

GRIPS SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD

NOIDEDYAA

How did you get him get to this point? Like, really.

Its a fact that parents can make something uncool by joining in.

Go full wigger for lulz

>pic related

and in front of his friends, ramp up the tunes in the family car on every journey and all of a sudden watch him drop the music because the parents like it

tell him it's nigger music

Young people listen to music because it makes them feel cool. Your best bet is to inform him that negros are a laughable species and definitely not cool. Just redpill him.

I've seen this exact thread with this exact song shilled on here before.

I'm guessing the merchant is trying some alternative advertising for views.

uniblab

Great stuff!

MF DOOM & ILL BILL as well.

Here's Bill's Ted Kaczinski video
youtu.be/nUEwTMIB2Xc?list=FL00cKuUaPEz9sralyVL-oJg

It's 16 years old dummy. Like you are.

Shove your views down his throat as much as possible. He's unable the think independently. Never allow him to be himself. Never allow him to be a free thinker.

Hopefully you raised him on British classic rock and metal music. If not, I'm sorry to say he's been prepped for the bull since 4 by pop music. If you did raise him on good white music, it's really just a phase, and he will dabble for a while, then go back to good white music.

Play Metallica louder