Maori

If they are so MUH WARRIOR SPIRIT, why are they so cucked by Whites?

Don't they want to genocide them and remove them to the south island?

they are subhumans

They're a funny bunch.

I am a Greek

australian wrote that 1/3 of you are asians or maori subhumans
you are one of them

If Japs are so MUH WARRIOR SPIRIT, why are their country so small?

Don't they want to conquer hugest Empire in the world?

I am Greek

> unaesthetic maori
> Not an aesthetic pascuence

poor people

or woman

They won the wars but failed to stop the immigration. Legal loophole.
But strong an athletic people.
Teach them your martial arts and theyll beat you a it
like mashu baker is your best judoka and hes half white . Yu darwish part iranian. Sumo champs are mongols slavs or islanders
you guys suck

most 'maori' are mixed, just as most 'whites' are too (in nz)

mixed

They have exactealy foor chromososes

shitskin

they invited whites in NZ as farmers

Shiessa loving cuck

Stupid laz. Talk about being cucked, Turk cock sucler

so much this,and this is from my university website on Maori scholarships students

stop projecting yo ufilthy sandnigga

Is this the "1/16th Cherokee" of New Zealand?

desu maoris are the least fucked out of all the natives of countries
enough of a reason to call them based when you see what they're competing with.

I think so,makes some people feel more spicy and unique. Funny thing is that they usually love to bring the race topic when you meet them.Also is this common in Canada?

Not too often, but it still does come up sometimes because it's the most base level "I'm so special" trick anyone has to prove how liberal they are.

Look at their family tree for one non-white like 6 generations back when their great, great, great, great grand father got off the boat and ended up getting with a native girl and suddenly it's all "I'm not actually white, I am diverse. Like 0.32% of my blood is Iroquios"

Annoying shit.

>mixed
Yes, that's how evolution works, you fucking shit for brains. There is no such thing as a "pure" human. Ethnotypes are not static monoliths.

Uh oh, now you've gone and done it.

Not at all, pascuences don't live in the continent my dear, is not like the maori people, it's actually very easy to identify them when they travel around the "continental" part of Chile.

pd: you can't just go and live forever in "rapa-nui", the majority of the inhabitants of Rapa-nui are in fact not-mixed islanders

>"I'm not actually white, I am diverse. Like 0.32% of my blood is Iroquios"
kek, this thing happen to my extra credit class last week. It was history class regarding Treaty of Waitangi and this most generic white chick with blue-eyed blonde haired girl raised her hand and wants to contribute on the topic. The professor let her speak and she end up talked about how her Maori tribe from Taranaki are oppressed and how she would cry when her grandmother tell her this story. It takes her almost 20 minutes of telling this story.

this is like one of those cringe feminist videos on youtube.