Is your country a laughingstock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Dop7haDnY
youtube.com/watch?v=cXXEJ4f15TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

But tell me.
Has Trump improved anything that he promised to do?

yes

OP is a liberal cuck. Trump has been doing good with border control and has been lowering taxes to benefit growth. He hasn't done anything bad yet

Is there any info about all stuff he has promised and all the stuff he has done so far?

Yes, and the majority of Americans on the Internet rightfully hate it for the trash it is. >fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

Yes

Kek.

>what is DACA and eternal amnesty to immigrants
>what is 55 million americans about to lose healthcare
>what is invading and destroying syria
GOOD GOY TRUMP IS ONLY DOING WELL LE BASED GLOBALISM XDDD

no

>what is invading and destroying syria
Go back to /sg/ brainlet

>He hasn't done anything bad yet
Explain why we're about to go to war in Syria right now?

other than
>dutchwomenwithblackbfs.jpg
we are the least laughingstocky country in za warudo

>tfw American

America was a laughing stock since Bush Jr.

no
t. humanitarian superpower

Good goy! Let your kikemasters control each and everything you post!

Yes.

It take time. He magically can't make all his promises come true in 6 months even though he bragged that he can do them pretty quickly

Only kikes and wahabits want to replace assad

Explain to me why every last American rightfully hates what his country has become except you then, kike slave?

Of course not
youtube.com/watch?v=q2Dop7haDnY

Comedians are making bank because of him

>elected Duterte
Yes.

Yeah but I can't blame them for laughing. It's pretty funny.
You might agree with his policy but you can't deny that he absolutely has made the country a laughing stock.
>known almost exclusively for silly accents and cheap furniture

Most of the time, if not always.

Electing populists that are only respected on the international scene by regular Sup Forumstards and noone else probably isn't helping it, either.

you should add Turks(rightful ruler of Middle east) to that list senpai ;)

Fuck off kike. Trump has FAILED in his campaign promises most notably not intervening in Syria. Do I need to bring up the mountains of evidence to show you the overt flip flop because he's playing the puppet of Israel?

Any day now Daddy will fulfill every promise me made to me and my life will become much better. :)

daliy reminder if not americucks we could have WW3 as of now

I don't know what's worse, self hating Americans or overly nationalistic Americans. Can't you just be normal?

Wew. Good job, fellow MAGApede!

>that flag
>this post
L O L

Trump has done absolutely nothing, you god damn kike. Stop shilling him here, this isn't r/The_Donald and until America gets an anti-globalist coup, it will be a laughingstock for as long as ever. I'm planning on an heroing if it's this way because I'm this desperate to save our country from being an even further laughingstock. Why are you just catatonically being the slave of the Jew, fucking cuck?

And people say that Germans have no sense of humor.

America was a laughing stock before Trump.

get a proxy dum-dum you can post that shit with THAT flag

We don't hate Germany, we just aren't patriotic. The generation after the war hated Germany, nobody born after 1980 does.

Overly nationalistic Americans are infinitely worse because they are literally brainwashed by the Zionist meme that is American nationalism. Bottom line is, America will never have a culture since it is a fucking colony of a FAR MORE successful country in terms of history, culture, and society alike. Go be a good goy on r/The_Donald, not here.

Self-hating Americans are aware of the laughingstock they are. And you should be applauding them for their honesty.

>be a Sup Forumstard
>believe everything written on the internet
>believe murrican ring wing news aka fox, etc
>hate foreign politics which won't ever influence your own life
>spread hate on the internet to get the illusion of having friends
Sad!

I wish I were German desu. I fucking hate being the laughingstock of the world. You guys are respected everywhere while we are laughed at. Take this from someone who truly wants to erase his American nationality for you guys.

Why? He's right. Are you this cucked so as much that the truth doesn't matter to you, fucking kike slave?

You aren't a laughingstock, Trump is. Most of us only make fun of Trump and his nutjob worshippers.

They're not Sup Forums, they're r/The_Donald. Don't lump Sup Forums with those degenerates like him. No one believes in the myths of political parties there, and no one supports that fat orange kike slave either.

>implying

I should have added "moderate" muslims to that list. You are right

It's not just that, it's also the sheer amounts of good goyim who mindlessly act like zombies so much that America resembles the entirety of Idiocracy right now, and there are actually people this dumb enough to display how retarded they are, right fucking now on this very board.

American Exceptionalism is a cult that will make it look like the end phases of the Roman Empire. Anyone with a brain can see it, unfortunately, this is not the case regarding how sad Americans are as a whole.

>be a Sup Forumstard

Have you been to Sup Forums recently? Sup Forums is heavily divided on Trump, with over a half of the board despising him and the rest engaging in a pointless personality cult.

>He doesn't understand that arming your enemies is the best way to constantly stay at war
3d chess, my friend.

Set the meth pipe down for a minute Cletus. I know perfectly well that he's right. It's just that there is not a more nation with a more storied relationship with self-hatred and ultra-nationalism than Germany.

>3d chess, my friend.

Fuck, maymays ARE true, after all!

This.
You don't have to make pointless jabs at nations objectively superior to you. It makes you look stupid and further ruins America's reputation just by posting that drivel alone.

>cuck
god bless this word, i dont have to waste my time reading the rest of your brainlet post.

Just read this, it's one half of the reason why America is a laughingstock. The other half is thisfully put.

Guess which one I am.
A. It wasn't a pointless jab it was good natured ribbing.

B. There is not a unit of measurement known to science that would be able to express just how little of a fuck I care about how I represent my country here.

Yes, it is.

Not really though. The news just lies about everything he does and about the American citizens. Get red pilled you embarrassement your country was about to be destroyed you fucking tard.

Fuck off kike. Your kike-influenced joke has no place on this forum. Go to r/The_Donald where your unfunny memes are recycled, especially ones about countries objectively and statistically superior to you are spewed, at the expense of your very existence being part of the laughingstock America is. At least I'm willing to atone for my sins of being born into this complete shithole. Now why aren't you, mein goy?

Yes

Still an objectively and statistically better place than America though.

Fairly certain Romania is not a statistically better place than America

considering the whole acting shitty to reffos thing is bipartisan and is nowhere near as bad as anywhere else where they have to deal with the same problem, probably not
If you fellas knew how much of a bunch of shit-flinging apes we were being over electricity at the moment it would be a different story though

Mississippi maybe. Maybe.

>The news just lies about everything he does and about the American citizens.

Leopold, pls. Ameriga has enough bullshit on its plate as it is.

9 years a laughingstock, minimum. You learn to incorporate it into your national identity. Maybe this is the greatness Trump was proposing to you?

Why am I even talking to fucking establishment slave.

You haven't been on Sup Forums recently, have you? That board's nothing but blind adoration for the great orange grotesque, in spite of how apparent that he's made useful idiots of the American right towards establishing a new global (((oligarchy)))

10/10。

>That board's nothing but blind adoration for the great orange grotesque,

Maybe cripplechan's Sup Forums does that, given how much of a NEETsoc hugbox it has become.
Most of Sup Forums does NOT want another America-aided conflict in the /MENA/, whereas Trump cannot stop himself from cramming as much modern weaponry into Saudi hands as virtually possible.

Not really though. Stop being a libtard.

>Sad!
Such many cases!

Sup Forums is reddit, stop trying to act like you are any different from the more recent waves of cancer.

>I-it has always been that way! I s-swear!

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=cXXEJ4f15TU

>Explain why we're about to go to war in Syria right now?
Because geopolitics. It has really nothing to do with bombing sandniggers over human rights and more to do with Russia carefully playing their cards so they can strike the same deal they tried with Obama only upping the stakes for a higher success chance. A geopolitical exchange deal. Russia will withdraw from Syria, if NATO withdraws from Ukraine.

God these are so gay

Is Sup Forums really starting to hate Trump just because reddit likes him? Lmao, such a different feel from 7 months ago.

nah, we will get about 30% of assad oil fields if he continues to stay in power. Moreover Putin's wants another dictator to exist to grab all the attention from him

lel I don't know but if it's true it just proves what contrarian little shits they are. By Trumps second term they'll be wearing black bandanas and be spamming the boards with Malcolm X quotes.

Not in my experience - as soon as I contradict anybody on Sup Forums I'm generally met with accusations that I'm a 'Hilary Supporter'. It's a Manichean world to those rubes.

he is not good
just better than hilary
america will always be a slave to the kikes no matter who governs

Just out of curiosity, how are relations between China and Russia at present?

Obviously any direct military incursion by the states into Russia is deeply unlikely, but in the event, do you think the two nations would form a military bloc against the imperialists?

>repeals net neutrality
>he hasn't done anything bad yet
I can't wait to see the day that 4ch access becomes a paid-premium service for Americucks

what a naive MAGApede cuck

It's absurd to think any meaningful change can be enacted through electoralism

Chinese are americanboos so no. It looks like our relationships are great but in reality they are pretty shitty. China knows that we need more investments rn but they don't want give us money just because ( for obviously reasons). They know that they position is stronger but they don't want to push us either. Basically they just waiting for another economy collapse to buy even more land and oil

You were always a laughingstock.

Whoa... So this is the true power of the US of A... Amazing...

preach brotha

Huh, cause fundamentally the decline of the US as the dominant economic power has the potential to benefit both sides of the rus/sino position. From a non-aligned perspective, it would make sense that there's a greater degree of collaboration than the west makes apparent - though I'm just going by the emphasis China makes on Russian's importance within the belt and road initiative.

Hard to know what to make of Chinese propaganda, mind.

>$3.33
This is why I love the USA, something like that would cost 3 times as much in Eurostan.

>Germans are respected people meme

Heh

>Economic incentives to poison yrself
>I love America!

Fucking hell, there's no hope for you people at all is there

He's increased military fighting ability against ISIS, he just had part of his foreign ban reinstated, deportations are going on (not sure if more though or there is just more coverage), less illegals are trying to get involved, there are probably some other things I can't think of now.

>the decline of the US as the dominant economic power
That's just a meme. Dollar is strengthening its position again. And china can't always rely in manufacturing cheap shit for western countries.
American cities like new-york are also financial centres, too many rich people reside there abd so on. America is just too important for many to let it decline.

China is meme. It's heavily regulated and even a small problem ina big company make half of their stock market to fall. They understand that they can't dominate because they need to be poorer than big country to have so cheap work power.
Moreover there is no point to collaborate with us because we have nothing but raw resources, land and military equipment

CNN used to track his promises fulfilled but they stopped a while ago.

your country was a "laughing stock" under the coward Obama too.

the same countries that laugh at you are the ones that wouldn't exist without you defending them.

It's $5.73 here by my reckoning.
not too bad when you factor that it's on rollback, with the original price being $4.48, and that there are some other factors at play.

In the real world outside Sup Forums the only thing people give Germans shit for is taking sunbeds and sandal socks