What's wrong with Brazil?

What's wrong with Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4HCOnPFPXe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uma

cannibalism is wrong no matter where you came from

I always wonder what goes through the mind of "people" like OP when they make a thread that has been posted a million times already, or a reply like this that has been posted a million times too.

Why? What is the reason to post this utter drivel for the millionth time. What do you expect? Do you expect some kind of new reaction that wasn't given in the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine previous iterations of this thread?

It's just so pathetic, so sad to see how many people have absolutely NO capacity for original thought. Do you just go through life plagiarising everything you see? Are you that uncertain in your own ability to do something good?

>monkeys eating monkeys

You missed the entire point of memes

OP BTFOD

its [spoiler]funny[/spoiler]

Amerindian genes make them subhuman

Ask a lad with a Brazilian gf anything

Wrong
Amerindians are suprahumans

Do you have a fart fetish?

do you lick her armpits?

I always wonder what goes through the mind of "people" like OP when they make a thread that has been posted a million times already, or a reply like this that has been posted a million times too.

Why? What is the reason to post this utter drivel for the millionth time. What do you expect? Do you expect some kind of new reaction that wasn't given in the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine previous iterations of this thread?

It's just so pathetic, so sad to see how many people have absolutely NO capacity for original thought. Do you just go through life plagiarising everything you see? Are you that uncertain in your own ability to do something good?

SOPA

when europe falls down and usa be nuked by isis, brazil will rise as the greatest nation in the whole world. on this day, my friends, i will laugh at all of you

haha colgate

Fair point

No, we won't

>Things that will never happen

THE WHOLE WORLD SHALL ENJOY OUR DELICIA SOPAS DE MACACO

Another wonderful post by the Netherlands. You guys are great.

i am already laughing at you you dumb communist monkey

>bettynho zirigdum

literally the reason nobody will take brazil seriously

>Turkey
>literally the one country that everyone who isn't a muslim in the planet hates

Yeah, because bülent uzun sounds better

Why so much hate? We never dindu nuffin we just a shithole in our own shithole. And you are israelite. Have you heard about the jewish problem?

Not hate m8, just bantz.
And yeah I'm kinda curious about what is going on in countries such as yours. Wr know absolutely nothing here besides mideast, USA and Europe affairs

Of all that's happening in the world it's quite hilarious to see Europeans, Americans, Russians, Jews and Turks rejoice to mock Brazil, an irrelevant third world shithole from an irrelevant third world shithole. Maybe Brazil will be the key to bring world peace at last. LOL

you sound like you're fun at parties

I wouldn't min eating sopa de macaco as long as the macaco has no parasites or whatever

UMA DELICIA

>What's wrong with Brazil?

It's been exposed to jewish degeneracy for centuries now.

mas sopa de macaco É uma delícia.

Yet unlike other nations who've been exposed to it you're the onky ones who delight on sopa de macacos. Why?

No other country had as many slaves brought from Africa by Jewish slave traders,

No other country practiced the Jewish degeneracy that is racemixing as much as we did.

first you blame portugueses and now the jews
do a favor and killl yourself

When did I blame the Portugueses you remarkably dumb monkey?

If China can eat dogs and insects we can eat our own.

Sorry, that's not an excuse. Chinks are pretty much souless subhumans. You are closer culturally to the west.

Do you see anyone in the US who eats dogs,cats and possoms apart from maybe niggers and inbred rednecks?

no one eats monkeys for fuck sake
the dishs is called sopa de macaco but there is no macaco on it. It is just a photoshop

DELÍCIA

t. Monkey devourer

SOPA

DE

MACACO

SPA

>super sopa power by 2020

Pls /int be friendly with Brazil we are sensitive people, pls don't bully

Why did you elect that commie bitch instead of Jesus

youtu.be/4HCOnPFPXe4

I really wonder, what it would taste like.

Well user what I observed is mostly unoriginal people use memes to be funny, it's like a proven and tested way to get laughs or to provoke some reaction.So we got the unoriginal tards in the bag.

Then you got failed sociopats who hangout at twitter, Sup Forums, forums, instagram or whatever form of social media they could use and on those media they think they are hurting people by cyber bullying(lmao) them.We also got those sad bunch in the bag.

So you compine those two and then you get an unoriginal failed sociopath who thinks he is hot shit because he is hilarious and showed how lower one is by pulling them down from whatever status they were in and beneath their own.That is the mind generalised in short.

>"It was merely an act"
Even if you are memeing the memer it's still stupid.Sorry that doesn't excuse the sad existance you strive to live desu.

Toothpaste the best paste.

It's a meme you dip