Elijah should be more often on Conan. This was the first Clueless Gamer with celebs that made me laugh

Elijah should be more often on Conan. This was the first Clueless Gamer with celebs that made me laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want an elijah bf

it was mostly funny because the game a is a piece of shit.

Guys I think he had a stroke

This clip worked because Elijah actually enjoys games so he was interested in playing it, and the game itself was awful so it had a lot of joke potential.

weebs BTFO

You should be more often in English class, kid.

i thought he was a weak guest, because just played along with conan, instead of try to make a comical duo kind of contrast. frodo seems to be like a follower type of cuck.

don't even care about the game. never played ff

>Elijah actually enjoys games

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I want Elijah in the next season of Fargo (well, season 4 since 3 is almost here)

He was actually trying to play the game though. Conan was talking shit as an observer of a dumb looking game. Elijah was slowly realizing the game is as dumb as it looks.

And hasn't that fucking game been in development for like 8 years? What the fuck happened?

>Joyce
>Beckett

Is Conan a patrician?

Oh look, normies are talking shit about the GOAT game of all the time.

Kill yourselves.

How's it feel that your shitty series is coming to an end?

What was the game?

>

Kill yourself, trash.

I SAY NO SIR

NO

elijahfu is cute

>stuck in development hell for the better part of a decade
>absurd character designs and pacing
>ridiculous "features"
>GOAT
Hahaha! Oh wow!

It's why the earlier ones worked as well, before they started bringing random ass celebrities in.

Mortal Kombat worked and was great though since they got into it.

Some of the celebs they bring along seem awkward and don't seem to know what to say, but Elijah was on point throughout

Was this the first time Conan actually trashed the game? Usually he at least makes it sound like it's him who's the problem and he's just not hip enough to "get it". But this time, he flat out said the game is shit and asked why anyone would play this. I mean, it was pretty hilarious, but didn't Square pay him to promote the game?

Fuck off or I'll fucking hurt you, fag.

I think he also trashed Watch Dogs.

Try it, bitch. You're game a shit.

Stick to your Skyrim crap, you fucking casual shit.

>playing overly-long, excruciatingly boring weeaboo bullshit makes you cool
ok

Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw

>says the casual while sucking Bethesda's dick

TOP KEK

You're literally the only who's said anything about a Bethesda game.

hurrrrr lets watch conan pretend to be a normie and make fun of his nerdy staffer who says nerdy things and pretend to be super fucking obtuse and not understand how rpgs work

kill yourselves faggots

I love how he triggers all you Sup Forumsabies because he doesn't think much of your childish, stupid ass hobby.
love your video though
youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00

How the fuck did they go from Final Fantasy III/VI to this trash

>THE STONE OF OURBOS

You didn't play the other ones in between?
You didn't play VII? That should have been a big clue for ya right there, user-kun.

idiot

I played the demo and it was bad, is the full game also that bad?

I'll just go play VI again

>is the full game also that bad?
Of course. If they section they let you play to get you excited enough to buy the game sucks then of course the full game sucks.

I've played mediocre demos where the full game was actually pretty good so I was just curious