I hope you guys understand how crazy you come across

As a white woman, the constant threads related to women and interracial relationships make me laugh. I assume most of you are just insecure redneck boys, but you should really take the time to visit your closest city and expose yourself to reality. There is nothing wrong with women exercising greater freedom and interracial relationships are the future of our post-racial world.

I'm sorry that you have been left behind. I hope all of you find the help that you need.

poor b8

check these dubs

whats with all the summer as fuck threads today?

if you're gonna bait at least put in a morsel of effort

So close

>As a white woman

Stopped reading there. I know it's bait but I never understood why women think it's something sort of credential.

>as a woman
>as a mother
>as a lesbian

Fuck off

It's not bait, retard, and your inability to discern reality is laughable. No one takes you idiots seriously.

>As a white woman

that's when I stopped reading

worst bait of all time

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Jesus, copying this for my next bait thread.

So what happens when white men stop defending you?

Get raped white slut.

go fuck.yourself idiot. I don't need a man to defend me.

the majority of these faggots are angry, social outcast, perma virgins, they like to talk about the things they'll never do

>kill niggers
>gas likes
>save countries
>have sex

these issues are the source of their anger, and by talking about doing them to other social outcasts they feel like they finally fit in somewhere

Ma'am, please read.

Thank you kindly!

Women are free to suck any coloured cock they want, just don't get angry when men also have the right to choose not to let you near theirs afterwards.

White women are the most privileged people in human history and they still think they're the underdog.

That is the point. Whore.

No one *respects you. You filthy cum slut.

2/10
meh

>as a white woman

You're not white and you're definitely not a woman.
Fucking stale ass bait.
0 effort. None at all. Have some goddamn pride in your work why dont you?

gg OP

Nice bait

>gas likes

Facefuck should be gassed tho

Somebody once told me
This board was full of roasties
I ain't the biggest flap on this page
She was looking kinda bad
With her pussy torn by Chad
to look like an Arby's sandwich

saved.
have a cicero

This

Get back in the kitchen.

Actually, I'm happily married and have two children. My wife follows my lead on most things, and we get along better because of it. My wife also regrets "exercising her freedom", as I'm sure most decent women do when they finally decide to settle down.

Also:
>City
>Reality
pic related

checkem

>bbc

ahahah cuck

>as a white woman

Stopped reading there. White women and their opinions are trash. Get off your high horse.

>as a coalburner

Go kys leaf.

DAT BATE

>not a leaf
>not an aussie

C'mon man, what are you doing? Have some self respect. There's better things you could be doing.

She does have a point, no one takes you guys seriously and it's very clear that you don't spend much time with other people. It's blatant that the internet shapes your perception of reality, not actual socializing out with other people.

Worse American.

>American "woman“
>self respect
>pick one

>says the guy circlejerking with his fellow neckbeards about how much they hate women on Sup Forums

I have no issue with individuals race mixing
I wouldn't do it personally and consider it in bad taste but I'm all for living and let living

I do have a massive issue with the push for race mixing in the media
Brainwashing isn't freedom

>there is literally nothing bad being a white woman

This person is right. How dare you suggest cities are real??

You heard it here on Sup Forumsitically factually incorrect

B A S E D C I C E R O
A
S
E
D

C
I
C
E
R
O