If you remember Have a Nice Life, one of the two members is my teacher. I'll answer questions that I can

If you remember Have a Nice Life, one of the two members is my teacher. I'll answer questions that I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyteachers.com/timothy-macuga/5146571-t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it Dan? Is he cool? Is the class hard?

Was him or Dan who did all the shilling here when it came out? Whoever it was, he did a prime ass job shoving that garbage down our throats.

It's Tim. I had him for History and English last year, and I wouldn't necessarily call it hard--just challenging. He's one of the best people I've ever met.

Not a clue, I'd assume Dan because I've seen videos of him doing radio interviews about Sup Forums. I also mentioned Sup Forums and ironic nazism in Tim's class and he accepted it as valid discussion.

Ask him new album when

I wish I had him this year. Sadly, I don't. We rarely discussed music, but the class thought it was just amazing that he had his own band.

One of Have A Nice Life is a teacher? I never knew that (I like their music, idk anything about them)

Tell your experiences OP

Yeah, Tim teaches Honors History and English. Love him so much, he's a sort of meme among most of the sophomore students--for whatever reason Freshmen aren't finding the same appreciation for him. He engaged the class in such a way that while it was stimulating, it was also really laid back and fun. I swear he has the ability to do stand up comedy, and if I recall he actually had a brief stint in that field. His class is just too damn good, for example he has a closet with the label "some swords" on it. Lo and behold, inside there were...some swords. Dunno what I expected. Plastic, but we got to use them for Romeo and Juliet.

did he sign your copy of deathconsciousness? did anyone else in the class know he made a modern post punk classic?

That's interesting. Good teachers are terrific people. It does seem odd that a guy in a well known band would be working normally. Music is a bitch money wise I guess

Did he ever discuss Have a Nice Life or Deathconcioussness? What does he think of the album ten years later?

>he has a closet with the label "some swords" on it. Lo and behold, inside there were...some swords.
Fucking kek. I should start listening to Have A Nice Life

are dan and tim still friends?

isn't dan a fucking massive closet weeaboo?

BLACK SPRING, CT WHEN

>HANL
>well known

They're Sup Forumscore and that's about it. Deathconciousness is a fantastic album but did not have widespread popularity and, consequently, sales.

Not really surprising to hear that Dan is a software consultant and Tim is a teacher. Gotta make a living.

ask him if any of the shit from the booklet about antiocheanism and stuff was actual research or if it's just fiction

Dan's bachelor's was in Japanese and I know he collected anime on VHS in the 90s, but he's not an active weeb anymore. He couldn't land a Japanese wife and had to settle for a lesser asian.

Fiction m8, but fooled me the first time around

posting the pepe you posted to try and exaggerate being an oldfag didn't work out for me. he didn't shill this you spastic, it's agreed upon to be a classic by everyone.

For some reason I remember thinking Tim was a huge recluse, like Dan said one time the guy wouldn’t go near large cities and wouldn’t get near a computer or a cell phone.

Is he social?

that's fucking awesome

>he doesn’t know

is there food

How long are Tim's sideburns currently?

no

You live in Connecticut as well?

i got to speak with tim at two of the shows i went to this past summer, i would've loved to have had him as a teacher in highschool. he seems like such a genuinely interesting guy

ratemyteachers.com/timothy-macuga/5146571-t

Just one review, but lol

Toledo did the same shit. Nothing wrong with shilling your shit, I just detest Deathconciousness and hate that it became a "classic".