Sup Forums writes a synopsis for a red-pilled novel or film

Let's hear some ideas, lads.

>Earth becomes a poor slum while the wealthy elite lives underground (nicknamed the 'Mole Men') to profit and live off the meticulous and brutal physical labour the surface men provide for them. There's a revolt and the surface men charge down to the depths where they think the elite live and it turns out the elite have been dead for decades, possibly due to mutiny or famine. Cause is ultimately unknown since nobody can remember the last time the Mole Men were even spotted on the surface. The surfacers worked for themselves and lived from what they were creating yet they still felt oppressed by a non-existent entity they sought to overthrow. With this revelation the surface men start warring with each other over the last supplies and fuel they've been producing instead of actually continuing to work together to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaarai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tl;dr : The thread

>an Irishman that can't read

That sure is a shocker.

>A leaf that can't take the bants
wew

Where are the bants?

I like it OP. The elites being dead would be a great twist, especially when all the SJWs watching the movie were strongly identifying with the "oppressed" all the way up to that point

Up your mother's hole

And yet they're so cucked they wouldn't understand the message.

>this is what qualifies for Irish """"""banter""""""

>this is what qualifies for a Canadian president

Cuter than yours.

wot? how the fug does this work? how do you make contact with them without knowing they are dead?

We need an aussie to demonstrate...

>Race war
>kikes get gassed
>Everyone lives happily ever after

Star wars: origin of the jansaarai.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaarai

I've been thinking of writing something Sup Forums-inspired. Not a movie plot, just a short story or something. Mostly I'm trying to work on a story taking place in a dystopian future Europe where islamic immigration and an eventual attempt at an uprising have destroyed the native cultures, and EU has become a federation that rules over the continent with an iron fist. The idea is to write about a tiny group of natives hopelessly fighting a guerilla war they can't win. I haven't got all the details worked out yet, though.

An alternate dystopia setting I have in mind revolves around all the identity politics and social justice shit cranked up to eleven and turned totalitarian, into completely over-the-top levels of absurdity. Problem is they're already so insane that it's difficult to make a parody of them. Also, I can't imagine them being tough enough to last against islam, which is why I'm mostly focusing on the islamic future concept.

The surfacers think they have open communication with the Mole Men but it's a facade. Somebody is at the other end of the hardline.

It's not that hard to comprehend the scenario.

>Hillary Clinton is elected president
>There is a massive voting disparity between men and women
>70% of all men voted Trump, 80% of all women voted Hillary
>Liberals and "conservative" women in congress decide men are too racist to vote
>Voting rights removed from men
>Women rejoice
>Women enact hardcore liberal policies
>No borders, endless immigration, no requirement to apply for citizenship if you're in America you're a citizen, free healthcare, basic wage, the works
>Men all move to Texas
>Texas secedes
>America is being economically destroyed by people flying to use our Healthcare then going home
>People fly here for holiday, while here they go to their local money center and collect their basic wage
>Rapes skyrocket as it's illegal to arrest minorities or say anything negative about them
>America is collapsing
>The whole time women are hailing their new inclusive country while getting angry at racist texas, but since only women can vote they never pass a vote to attack Texas to force them back into America
>Texas elects Trump as their president
>Texas becomes a new superpower

Oi nah, fuck off m8

>a certain point of view

Jesus Christ.

In the midst of WW2, occult German researchers are attempting to discover a way to predict the near future in order to counter enemy attacks and bombing runs. The prediction accidentally goes too far, approx 70 years. When they realize how fucked up the ally's countries will become, they decide to have spies broadcast the footage on the televisions of the allies, which results in widespread unrest and civil wars. The leaders eventually manage to convince the populace that it's a hoax and that they should continue fighting the germans. That would be the gist of it anyway

I'm glad you caught that.

"From their Jedi roots they were deeply honorable, disciplined, and respected those same traits in their enemies. From the Sith they learned the power of aggression, though not to the point of the dark side. In that regard, the Jensaarai, after the death of Tyris, remained true to the light side, only with a different outlook on the universe and the Jedi Knights. One Jedi ideal the Jensaarai never abandoned was the defense of peace and justice. Shortly after the death of Nikkos Tyris, the Jensaarai took it upon themselves to act as custodians for Susevfi, and continued to act as much they had during their days in the Jedi Order."

This is after being hunted by both the jedi and sith.

tl;dr Gray nationalist jedi.

Film ---

>Go back in time in an attempt to kill Hitler
>end up explaining to him what he needs to do and trying to help him.

Would read/watch.

Plot twist: time traveler is why Germany lost the war

I'm going to steal that, just so you know.

>Set in the near future after the complete breakdown of Western civilization due to Islamic immigration and leftism
>main protagonist is a straight white male who advocated for nationalism before the collapse
>now most places have Martial law or are filled with degeneracy (tranny parades, music festivals, junkies everywhere)
>our guy essentially forms an underground network of nationalists and men to fight for Europe and it domino effects into revolutions all across the continent
>movie's score is mainly Beethoven, Mozart and other classical European composers
>several shots of rundown European monuments throughout the movie to symbolize Europe's fall
>movie ends with Beethoven's Ode to Joy as Europe is made great again, lefties are lined up against walls and shot at, Muslims are beheaded and other minorities kicked out of the country
>after the Revolution we'd see white societies strive again, rebuilding the monuments and seeing everyone smiling and happy, not one junkie or degenerate in sight

Isn't this like essentially the plot for Elysium but with the rich ppl going in the ground instead of into space

It's "essentially" Elysium in the sense that there's a poor and an elite faction. Elysium has to do with pro-immigration and pro-socialized healthcare.

It has nothing to do with my story.

Thanks for dropping by potato nigger.

Thanks

The back of the book can say

>What if our grandfathers had seen the future they fought for?

I'm actually getting excited thinking this up. I would even enjoy doing my research for the book. Maybe I should become an author.
>tfw stuck maintaining a web app 9 hours a day

Jew Jew Abrahms (((Weinstain)) pls go

>into completely over-the-top levels of absurdity
jesus, it can get worse? holy shit

I'm guessing you've never seen a JJ Abrahms movie before?

>the defense of peace
durrrr

I would watch this if done right

relax, homo, I'm just insinuating that you are a jewish director seeking to steal ideas from the gullible goyim

nothing personal

kike

I think it would be better as a movie - a book wouldn't have the same effect as the reaction faces of the soldiers and people seeing what we now see everyday, something that's basically become normal.

It's a good idea though.

>I'm just insinuating that you are a jewish director seeking to steal ideas from the gullible goyim
>by starting out with an idea that goes directly against the Kike narrative

I'd say (((you))) are the Kike in this thread since you've yet to share any of your own ideas while at the same time blasting and trying to divide people.

Peace for their own nation.

Dummy.

Yeah, that's the hard part. Everything has rapidly been turning more crazy, and it's difficult to make a mockery of things. Today's parody may turn out to be tomorrow's reality.
It might still be possible with enough imagination; at least the comic "Our love is real" managed to catch me by surprise. I still can't tell if it was supposed to be condemning or condoning the sexualities it depicted, though.

nuh uh, it is you are the kike goyim!

you are the one seeking to profit from anons fresh poz load of hot idea spooge!

filthy kikes always stealing the goyims ideas

anyway, at least I'm bumping your thread, the one last night had a few good ideas

kek, that was even before moot got hacked by an Aussie

Still waiting on yours, goy.

dammit,

ok

erm

there are some characters and stuff, in liek, you know, a scnario? and then there is like a bagduy, who is really bad and he has, liek , you know, i dunno, a army? and that army is bad right, and then the good guy is liek really really oippresed and stuff, but, you know, he is, liek, a prince, or something, you know? and he has a fight with the bad guys army, because they like kill his, you know, liek, parents, or dog, or something, or were relly really mean about his transphobia(which is totally liek NOT a choice? you know? I dunno, liek, really, yo uknow?)

then he liek has a fight with liek the army guys proxy, n stuff, and then wins that one, but then loses another liek you know battle or something, I dunno,m you know? ruight?

and then he goes and does A MOOONTAAAGE(reference, liek you know, cos you know, I dunno and liek you know right?)

then he is better and stuff, because you know liek it's been a learning experience, I dunno you know right I don't even

so then he does a chase, or is chased because either works, on a scenario, and stuff, you know, liek, and then he is liek fighting teh bad guy, anbd he is losing, but then at the end, right, you know, he like, I dunnop , wins? and stuff?

and then they do really cool liek dancing and stuff and party because it's liek good has been triumph?

How many Oxy did you have for breakfast?

Anyone have a link to the thread last night someone mentioned?

It's still in the archive.

not enough

but liek seriously you know I dunno you know right?

I actually wentr, liek, you know dunno right, out for a liek, hike, up a hill? so I liek you dunno, I know right? am a bit nackered

then we had fish and chips and 2 pints and went, liek, you know right, I dunno? home? on the bus?

how was your day?

Angry Birds 2 :

Red is the only surviving member of the gang of 3 and old and tired. Cookoos come to the island and take over the media, red is trying to get people to recognize the threat. The cookoos engineer a natural disaster in the pigs home and use sob stories and bribe politicians to let them in, the pigs say they hate the cookoos. Red sees through their ruse rises to political power, bombs them into oblivion.

The final message being banners with NEVER AGAIN as the birds feast on roasted cookoo and pig fresh from the oven.

Typical sports movie
> white athlete wants to make it to the top
> everyone is rooting for his competitor because it's problematic for whites to win shit
> training montage shows the white guy training and the black guy robbing a liquor store
> white guy wins
> everyone chimps out
> the end

I've written about three hundred pages of a fantasy setting with political philosophy under tones. Mostly a fun project for me.

One of the subplots includes an influx of humanoids who have survived on a continent of chaos. They have limited language skills, no real sophisticated technology, and have survived by foraging, killing, and fleeing larger monstrosities.

They flee and are accepted by a society on the other continent that used to be ruled by an empire. This society tries to integrate them, but are no matter why they do, they aren't successful. The humanoids remain insulated. Eventually they revolt, killing the society's elites and skilled labor.

there was a similar thread before but like comedy-related

>Implying you can read anyway

your saupposed to have "how to take a screenshot open", you fucking waste of fucking space!

I am unironically writing a novel about Irish 34 yo ex Catholic bishop who married 19 yo girl from Iceland, participated in a cuckolding relationships with her for 4 years, killed her and started to terrorize London. Laugh all you want I have a deal with Random House.

trudaue pls go

Would read desu

It's not a cucked book. It's real book. Those kind of kinks exist and priest and former priests are often very perverted. Sex, murder, racism, cuckolding, terrorism, adventure. What not to like?
Expected to be on the shelves in 2017.

the cuckolding you faggot

Isn't it like the main thing that brings people on Sup Forums?

>elite profit and live off the physical labor of the surface men
So what? The peasants sent down resources to the underground or something?

>he doesn't like cuckolding

yes, I have that

Yes. Eventually they go down and find massive piles of rotting food and leaking fuel cannisters.

>what is subtlety?
yall are trash except OPs

A normal, good looking black man wakes up and does his morning routine, then starts moving to his job. On the way, people shout at him: nigger! In his office, a woman tells his boss that he has raped her. He gets beat up by some whiteknight and his boss fires him and tells him he never really liked his kind anyway. He goes home and receives a text on his phone: We are going to murder you, filthy nigger scum! Get ready to die! He loses it, and starts crying. He takes off his glasses to wipe his eyes, and takes a look at his phone again. "We's gonna kill ya, cracka bitch! Get ready 2 die madafaka!". He looks into the mirror. He is a white male. He hears noises coming from his backyard. He looks out. The blacks are out to catch him.

Y-you're saying the Jews don't exist?

Btw a good one, I like it.

It sounds like the plot of Zardoz.

A wise old man who was the leader of the last rebellion that took out the Mole Men. He realized what they have done when his squadron began killing his own people. He had to kill his comrades and took up the job of the deceiver, to help his kind with a noble lie.

that's good

have you become the jew?

title desu?

>A wise old man who was the leader of the last rebellion that took out the Mole Men. He realized what they have done when his squadron began killing his own people. He had to kill his comrades and took up the job of the deceiver, to help his kind with a noble lie.

That's actually pretty good.

I'm saying there's one singular "Jew" who's really pulling the strings, wouldn't mind using your wise old man idea. He'd basically be a reverse Jew. Would read as well m8, nicely done.

Kek Sean Connery looks like a goof.

>1,000 years into the future
>mankind is all part of one huge democratic civilization
>government encourages relations and immigration of various alien species
>aliens turn and nearly wipe out humanity
>the human military overthrows their beurecratic government
>military forms humanity into one huge autocratic machine
>this new empire slowly builds up their military and eliminating all the undesirables who let mankind's fall happen
>the new empire strikes back at the aliens wiping out every xenos race and their sympathizers
>mankind becomes the dominant species in the galaxy after wiping out every last sentient alien race

Really good.

so I've expanded on some of your ideas. I plan on writing a whole story about it myself. Thanks for the inspiration desu.

Upper people deliver food to lower people via massive mining elevator. It’s always been moved into the underground world by robotic machines. One day the elevator comes up and all the food that the upper society sent is still on the elevator. Main Character (who is the leader of the group) goes down to check (even though uppers on the lower levels is forbidden). He finds all the robots that are supposed to be moving the food have turned off and their metallic corpses litter the below. Main character discovers all the rotting food and decaying supplies near the entrance of the lair. He goes up and gathers some people to come down with him.

The main character discovers through footage finds a rotting body and on that body he finds a personal recording of the person who is lying there dead. The man was in charge of the lower level’s oxygen supply. He is a man of 50 years old. The man began to feel the guilt of subjugating the people of the world above so he poisoned the lower’s air supply. Everyone perished from the lower levels. That was 5 years ago. The man after killing everybody of the lower level leaves the lowers for the first time out of the elevator entrance and sees the sky for the first time in his life. Slowly succumbing to the poison he released to the lower levels he shoots himself in the head.

(Alternate chapters from the perspective of the man’s recording and the main upper character!!!)

Well that's pretty lame and Jewish t b h famalam.

sure bud

This is so fucking blue-pilled. It's true that we are oppressed, by the JEWS!

well I can't expect anyone else to write it, so why not take a chance myself. The whole canon of literature has been one person taking another person's story and modifying it with their own narrative.
>still pretty jewish I admit

Well I've been in the process of writing it since last night. Your justification for taking other people's ideas is pretty poor reasoning.

I just don't see why you can't come on with your own setting and have a similar story, but whatever bud.

Who are the SJWs oppressed by? Which boogeyman do they claim?

EXTERMINATUS!

dude your synopsis is just a writing prompt. I'm expanding upon it in my own way. Not copying every aspect of it. We both probably have very different minds and have very different creative processes, and the final outcome will be unrecognizable aside from the fact that the underground people oppress the above ground people

>I'm just expanding on your entire idea

Look, do whatever you want just call it what it is. It's my entire story and even the Hungarian's suggestion rolled into one except robots for whatever reason.

Only thing that'll matter is who actually winds up creating the content(movie, book or otherwise).
>implying this "project" will survive a day.

A white male falls in love with a pure aryan girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE,AND CONTRARIAN SHIT POSTING!

It's just a short story. I've been reading a lot of Harlan Ellison as of late.

Christian warriors battle demons.

Who will you place your bets on? An American or a fucking leaf

Never forget: you cannot own an idea.

From a purely legal standpoint anyone should place bets the person who holds the legal copyright.

Don't even try to tell me that Sup Forums guard doesn't have special fascination with that particular kind of a kink.
I can't tell by the contract and I don't have name so far anyway. I will post on Sup Forums ones it's published.

And idea is different than something on paper.

Don't focus on the future, focus on now.
>England, London, some pub
>21:00
>Muslim ""youths"" molotov the place
>Next day, afternoon
>Beheading in the streets -- nobody intervined
>etc.

Well there's no legal copyright yet.. so legally no one can claim ownership

are you insane? copyright is considered to apply as soon as the words are written down, or typed

there is no application for copyright

we have a fascination with pointing out when people are being cucks, i.e. betraying their race by paying for kids of other races(including muds) rather than our own