Cop tazes a stoner kid into a coma

Cop tazes a stoner kid into a coma

youtu.be/-RXIBc5Pr8E

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e54_1465262957
youtube.com/watch?v=0lfJ5WSpiWA
youtube.com/watch?v=qmK8Ify3vi8
theintercept.com/2016/06/07/tased-in-the-chest-for-23-seconds-dead-for-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop resisting!

Why the fuck would he just drop him to the ground like that? I mean I get the guy broke laws but still, a bit too harsh?

He looks spoiled rich.

Meh

nothing to see here

A lot of scum in the US are police officers. Their job makes them so jaded they begin to despise civilians and treat them like shit. They get away with it too.

because the majority of American cops act like soldiers occupying a foreign territory rather than being local policeman.

They go from 0- 100 thinking they are macho prime beasts in most physical situations. They get themselves so amped up the adrenaline mixed with their retard soldier-esque ego, they end up killing and giving people horrendous beatings.

typical americuck

>thinking muh freedoms only applies to him

>skips the actual tazing and everything that led up to it

Sounds about right. Most of the anti-cop videos always do.

yea drives a grand am real rich

Plus the steroids. More cops take steroids than any other group I know.

This cop got 4 years in federal prison for this.

I don't get the pic

wew 8 seconds just drops him onto the ground from waist height, what are they fucking retarded? I mean they do know it's perfectly possible to die by tripping over if you fall flat on your head with no time to react right? so what's it going to be like from waist height? less severe but still head trauma, I love how this cop treats the person he's meant to protect like a literal sack of meat.

This. That huge, obvious cut.

nah stoners should be executed on sight.

How do cops survive in prison?

This, one of the few sane men on Sup Forums.

Its so unprofessional our cops under stress turn into 80iq retards.

Most cops here in Texas are ex military so I guess I can understand why

its retarded to package an orange, only in America

>less severe but still head trauma
Actually, permie brain damage - the guy is kind of fucked for life, no short term memory.

They harden themselves to deal with a lot of the bullshit they see everyday.

You end up with a lot of cold cop veterans like this guy.

kek he get treatened like a sack of shit

>They harden themselves to deal with a lot of the bullshit they see everyday
On the mean streets of Independence, MO? We're not talking Baltimore here.

The kids heart stopped for 8 minutes giving him permanent brain damage.

Why don't Americans use the right to bear arms bestowed upon them by the founding fathers to eliminate all members of this tyrannical gang?

Administrative Segregation. It's where they put cops, pedos and snitches so the other inmates don't kill them.

Here's the vid and story

liveleak.com/view?i=e54_1465262957

He wanted to get high. He got high voltage. Fuck this junky!

If you drive high I don't have any respect for you.

This is the full video. I'm not an expert but it seems to me like the cop is not professional at all. He can't explain why he is putting the guy under arrest and overall acts like some shitty tough guy cowboy.

If you look into the story it becomes pretty clear that things like 'I smelled marijuana" were added into the story when the cop was trying to justify fucking the kid up.

yeah I've seen the whole thing on HuffPo (yeah, sad day when HuffPo posts the whole fucking thing and Sup Forums doesn't) and for minutes the kid is whining going "am I under arrest am I under arrest am I under arrest am I under arrest but I didn't do anything wrong am I under arrest am I under arrest am I under arrest am I under arrest am I under arrest"

Despite the press coverage, he was put in jail for dropping the kid on his face, not tasering him. That said, tasering him for four times as long as he was meant to can't have helped his defence much.

To be fair though, it's probably pretty stupid to not comply with police. Not victim blaming here. I know snotty rich kids though who try to power trip asshole cops. Bad idea imho.

>The kids heart stopped for 8 minutes giving him permanent brain damage.
Not like he had much to lose anyhow

I NEED BACKUP!!!

> and for minutes the kid is whining
America isn't a 3rd world country with corrupt government and no rights you dumb fucking slav. He has rights and the officer must tell IF he is being detained and WHY he is being detained which he did not.

HANDS UP

You're a retard

>pretty stupid to not comply with police
He has to have a reason to comply in the first place and the cop has to have a reason to arrest him, at least according to american law.

why couldn't you bastards pull this off when weed-man went to visit?

>The US Govt. is going to promote the opposition and destruction of its own [corrupt] social institutions.
They don't need to take your guns, Ceeltus. You simply have nothing to fight for.

Jesus that fucking pic...

kid just needed to fucking comply stop defending this fucknut stoner

How's that bootlicking workin out for ya? I suppose when a cop asks you to bend over and spread your ass you'll do it because "you need to comply" lmao

The founding fathers and Trump would all be ashamed of you.

and the stupid fucking pigs can't understand why ppl hate them
this vid is a clue for you morons
I hope he sues the city into bankruptcy
what's the cops name?
stupid fucking pig

That's what I was going to say. A whopping $2500 car.
>HE BE RICH!

The officer said he was under arrest.

You do not have to be told why you are being arrested until the arrest is completed.

For some people it is worth not having to peel the orange, or just buy a single one as a snack.
Why not? Especially if the company selling them has a machine doing all the work.

Why the fuck are you faggots triggered over this? Peeling an orange in public is messy and tedious, it's a convenience thing.

The incident took place in 2014 and the cop responsible has been sentenced to 4 years in federal prison with 2 years additional surveillance upon release. Justice was served in this instance, though the incident should never have occurred in the first place.

I buy presliced apples as well. Does that trigger you?

hes right ya cancuck

tha fuck do you know about this place

im from memphis and know cops

they roid

The cop should have told him he was under arrest and what for, not just electrocuted him and smashed his face into the floor. Four years in prison is a light as fuck sentence imo.

>break the law
>get divinely punished
Potheads will attack this.

And by "Cleetus", I mean FBI.

hypothetically.. what would it require you to do to deserve being tazed unconscious and dropped on your head on pavement?

cop should be tried for ATTEMPTED MURDER. NOTHING LESS.

Imagine being a cop and having to deal with this lowlife scum everyday. Next time include the events preceding the tazering, that's what matters.

Not complying with a lawful order.

R A R E

They never found a crime to charge the kid with. :3

anyone know the cops name?

Dude weed lmao

Just kill yourself now you stupid faggot. Weed will be the #1 drug soon once it's legalized. I want everyone to be stoners. It will be amazing

Smoke pot and resist arrest like any pot smoker would do.
No one made the "kid"s head drop on the pavement. If he want's to break adult laws, he can get punished like one.
Cop should be given a medal for surviving this attempted defamation, nothing less.

Timothy Runnels

Well now you're not even trying

Four years behind bars... his butt is not gonna make it.

cops are pissed up here because of all the ppl smoking and driving. Im not hearing about more accidents tho

ITT: triggered stoners
If you faggots would stop partaking in illegal activities, maybe the police wouldn't feel the need to bash your criminal skull in. ;^)

thanks

I don't have to try, Abrar.

Come on man, you can do better

xD

try again

Shut the fuck up Poland you don't know shit.

>Hitler was wrong
Well now I really know you're shitposting.

Never a bad thing when stoner pieces of shit are excised from society like the cancerous scum they are.

Why? I gave you the requirements.

Shove a cock in your ass

>le EPIC SHIITPOSSTTT!!!
Return to reddit at any time.

So you are telling me a cop in america can just arrest you for no reason and you can't do anything? I didn't know your nation is so cucked, I guess all this tough talk about guns and "le dying Europe" is just a way to cope with the fact that you could just get fucked by a guy with a badge anytime. Land of the free indeed lol

>see OP vid
>'HOLY SHIT HE JUST DROPPED THAT FUCKING KID WHAT A CUNT

>40 seconds in
>kid refuses to fully open window as the cop ordered
>keeps repeating 'for what' when the cop orders him to step out of the car

i guess im a really cold person but i really dont give a shit if this retard was stunned and got brain damage, he deserves it for being such a fucking retarded brat, fuck him.

Smoking weed = genocide? Kill yourself.

>Baited like a pleb
Nice work

xDDDD

Stoner Degenerate vs Power-Tripping Pig. No-one to side with on this one.
/thread

>implying

Trump is the embodiment of authoritarianism. He's said be wants to give the police more power

>a fucking leaf
>breaking the law isn't equal to breaking the law
Tumblr might be more your speed, my nonwhite.

Why is the part where he acted like a degenerate scumbag and resisted arrest edited out?

>This is what statist bootlickers actually think is acceptable

You know you don't have to be a huge communist faggot or a fascist dickhead right? There is a middle ground that is acceptable

Because drug users are the dindus of all races.

Can't wait where there's weed there's niggers where there' niggers there's crime. That type of events tend to sort themselves out. Just remember when your being robbed at fun point or selling your xbox for a quarter, weed is George soros approved and, he's always got the peoples best intrest at heart.

>The kids heart stopped for 8 minutes

Braincells start ding when they get no oxygen after 5 minutes.
If it would be that long he would be dead, unlike when you drown where you heart still keeps beating for a time and still can supply the brain with the last bits of solved O2 in the blood.

>didn't fug him in the boipucci
0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=qmK8Ify3vi8

>be in america
>get shot

Nothing to see here, just Darwinism doing what it does best. Great work by the officer.

>be in america
>get kicked

It was between 6 and 8 minutes apparently.

"Bryce’s brain was deprived of oxygen for six to eight minutes while he was in cardiac arrest."

theintercept.com/2016/06/07/tased-in-the-chest-for-23-seconds-dead-for-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/

Because than the liberal shills infesting this thread wouldn't be able to push their anti-law enforcement agenda.