Why have you abandoned Palestine, Sup Forums?

you used to really care about them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=EfpxFB9q91Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill em all. A hate moslems more than I hate kikes

you are stupid.

There is no such thing as "Palestine"

no isupport my greatest ally cause im a good goy

I only support palestine to piss off jews

Sup Forums is a Jewish board now.

but what about justice?

exact.

Free palestine?
ill take two!

Thats my desktop background

Fuck Palestine and fuck kikes.

Keep killing each other.

Jew in Israel aren't really a problem. Sup Forums just hates the diaspora jew.

Muslims are shit everywhere.

kids playing soccer in the beach is almost a new holocaust, jews are right in this case.

Israel is our friend, that is why I support Zionism.

The secular Jews are the ones we need to be worried about

Muslims are not shit in their desert land. They only become a problem when Israel expel them.

the fucking JIDF, they are too much powerful

musllim detected. There are no good muslims

nobody actually wants justice.
If we were actually going to have justice we'd have to go in there and bulldoze a Jewish neighborhood every time you guys bulldozed a Palestinian neighborhood. Shoot rockets back in Gaza, drop bombs on Israeli hospitals. That'd just piss everyone off, and it's too much trouble.

>Israel is our friend

retard detected. I see no problem with muslims if they are not in my land.

They might not be in your land. YET.
They are a scourge to the entire world. Europe is getting swallowed. Rest of the world is next

>you used to really care about them
When?

Me too. A jew in Israel is not in Europe.

I care about the children. But islam does great damage to their minds. By the time they're adults they're truly fucked. If palestinians converted to christianity, they'd have state

A part of your land is like Germany. Once the actual Germany is another Syria, where do you think they will go?

Israel fault. Israel make war against muslim and they become rapefugess. Also Israel is pushing mass imigration.

There is no end, their population is growing, and the west will keep destabilizing the ME, xauaing greater amounts of migrants

this

It would of happened sooner or later, its the US that always fucks the region up, like arming groups against the russians

1 state, kill them all

The UN is pushing mass migration, merkel and the like are destroying europe. They did not NEED to accept these people

The problem is that you don't understand the core of the problem. jews are the main treat.

You are cuting useless branchs and not the tree trunk.

FPBP
I would love to see a greater Israel reaching from Assuan to Aleppo to Bagdad. Better some jews keeping arabs as slaves then a bunch of sunni shii bathist bloody cercle jerk about whoes praising a pedophile sodomit the best.

Just kek yourself mudshit.

US do what Israel orders

>Implying israel is the bad guy
The leftist and the media here loves them and hates Israel

The main problem is the islam ideology. If israel caused this in cheistian countries and we got christian refugees europe would be fine

>the west will keep destabilizing the ME
The Saudis are destabilizing the Middle East. Stop getting your news from MSNBC.

>jews are the main treat.
Were. Politicized minorities who act as a tribe and against the unity of the country are the problem. We have more than one kind of Jew to deal with now.

You misspelled Turkey.

Arabs make no fucking sense
>divide your entire muslim population across the middle east because of subtle religious differences but mostly ethnic non-differences
>fight each in, between and across borders out of greed for territory, power and general savagery
>your own people seek refuge from the warring in Israel
>refuse them entrance
>they stay in Israel
>arabs kill half the arabs in the middle east because of religious differences and totalitarianism
>the ones who stayed in Israel get support from the government, land, and option for citizenship
>they decide to terrorize the only ones who don't slaughter and behead them like dogs

Yep, poor freedom fighters, makes me so sad. #FreePalestine #ReligionOfPeace

Both are the problem, who armed groups in afghanistan leading to alqueida?

It is turkey right now, but who origionally trained and armed them? the us

I want neo Sup Forums to leave

>really caring about Palestine

damn Sup Forums must've sucked back then

Nobody actually cares about Palestine, i mean they're vomitted out even by their fellow Arabians, what sort of respect or attention do they deserve from us?
And they're not quite as memeworthy as jews.

I'm not saying muslims are innocent just jews are a bigger treat.

>Muslims occupying and terrorizing Europe actively
>but jews are a bigger threat

How?

Ever since mass migration Sup Forums's ire has shifted from Jews to Muslims.

>>jews are the main treat.
Were. Politicized minorities who act as a tribe and against the unity of the country are the problem.

If by them you mean ISIS, it's the Saudis.
If you are speaking about the moderate rebel, yes, the US gave them a lot of support but they have been created by Assad and his will to force secularism all over the country.
If you mean the arab spring, then the US played a role, but you will have to learn that history is not created by one side alone. The US only poured oil on the fire.

If your precious Hitler was around today he would pay minimal attention to jews and would focus on eradicating muslims from Europe.

Even if all the Jews left for Israel today, we would have to deal with the same shit by all the other minorities who are now in.

Israel destabilizes middle east making wars against Iraq, Syria, etc.

Muslims run off to Europe.

Palestine is what the region has been called since the Greeks.

jews are honestly much worse than muslims.

Sources?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

Because those poor arabs weren't actually responsible for raping, beheading and immolating innocent citizens in Europe day after day after day, right? It's all because the Jews made them do it, right?

You tell me Barbra

youtube.com/watch?v=EfpxFB9q91Q

>inb4 but muh JIDF history revisionism infographics

He is saying your mayhem in the middle east created a need for them to get out of the middle east and to rape/steal/kill/destroy out of their countries.

>Jewish "humor"

For the longest time I was the biggest pro-Palestine advocate but after realizing how barbaric muslims are I could kind of sympathize with the other side.

And our Jews at home invite them and lead them to Europe.

>Look at this pic of a crying baby
>muh feels

Why do you retards assume Jews are all some hivemind. Well off jews are liberal in the west BECAUSE they're upper class and educated. They live in their own first world bubble and support left wing policies because they don't have to live through them. It's a class and economic phenomenon, not Joooz.

Jews in Israel who endure massive security threats have a different mindset, are more conservative and ironically are more Sup Forums like than the average American.

Hitler was a retard and post WW2 and his attempted genocide Jews are mostly an irrelevant minority in Europe. By all means keep believing your conspiracy theories though

>I could kind of sympathize with the other side.
>le Jews didndunuthing
t.Schlomo Shekelstein

That doesn't mean anything.
Even assuming this Barbara somehow transformed Sweden and brainwashed their entire population and government somehow to believe in multiculturalism, whether you believe or don't believe in multiculturalism is up to an individual's ideology, HOWEVER, the fact that the specific culture of muslims is so barbaric and savage isn't a result of any external influence, sk if you ask me this kind of people who are natural murderers and rapists are way more dangerous than jews can ever be.

Mudslimes are just a weapon the Jews use to destroy their enemies

>>Anti concernation propaganda
fixed that for you
Go back to storefront nigger

Merkel is a Jew

I am not a fucking leftist Muslim fetishist. And if I see how kikes run Isreal compared to all the other countries that are run by all those kebabs, then I prefer to support the Jews.

>attempted coup and occupation of 1/6th of Germany
>leading the biggest threat to Germany marxism
>early roots of jewish corrupt banking system that is currently dominating the world
>irrelevant minority in Europe

>attempted genocide Jews
>keep believing your conspiracy theories though

IT WAS REAL IN MUH MIND AND WE DIDNDUNUTHING! WE AS GOOD AS GOY!

Nah jews despite being a small minority completely spear headed immigration, feminism, white guilt etc, completely own the media, the fed etc. You'd have to be an idiot to completely ignore all these coincidences.

Israel is a parasite state that lives off of the holocaust gravy train and American manipulation and is quick to play the white guilt card whenever it needs sympathy.

If you ignore the weapon and go for the handler, the weapon will still deal damage. Neutralize the weapon and then the handler since this weapon deals damage on it's own.

t. shlomo goldstein.

Because the Palestinians are Muslims and allies of Globalist scum. The people who support Palestine are a who's who of the worst globalist Jews and most blue-pilled leftists.

Israeli Jews aren't like the poisonous Jews of Europe and America. They are Nationalists. They have been red pilled by their close proximity to the worst of humanity and have ceased to be an ill on the planet.

Do you have mosques in Huezil? Or is this some proxy mudslime?

Jews > sandniggers

How is the bull doing hans?

Sup Forums never liked Palestine. Sup Forums just hates Jews.

Yeah, that state that has the American/Global establishment by the balls is the anti-globalist one to support. Idiot. And palis who resist being genocided are the globalist one's.

doesn't mean that we have to suck and congratulate fucking Israel

>pol is one person

There are no "good guys" to root for.

However, I agree with Ibn Saud, the jews should have been awarded some part of Germany to settle in after WW2. They could have given them 30% or something.

Shut up jew, not everybody fall for your traps.

and I never met a muslim in my life (thanks God)

As if the Israelis wouldn't be killed by the thousands under arab rule. I get that jew hatred is the status quo here but don't try to take the moral high ground.

you get Sup Forums spirit.

> Attempted coup of Germany
If it's not the Kapp Putsch I don't know what you're referring to

> Led to Marxism
Marx may have been Jewish but Engels wasn't. Many Bolsheviks were but the majority of the Soviet leadership wasn't. Gommunism spread because of its appeal to the working/peasant class. It took off in countries that had no Jewish population. Your whole theory cherrypicks a minority of Jews and ignores everyone else that's responsible.

> Early roots of Jewish corrupt banking system
Pointing fingers at the Rothschilds while ignoring the Dutch and the Florentines..

> Irrelevant minority in Europe
They may be well off but they are more or less irrelevant now.

I get why you want a vindication for the idiotic leadership of your country in the past and the way you were treated post WW1 was shameful, but blame the Kaiser and your current political leadership instead of da Jooz. They're responsible for far more of your plight.

Why would jews invite people that would threaten their own existence to their home countries? Unless you believe that all jews that don't live in Israel operate under some secret operation to have their temporary homes destroyed by muslims's natural savagery then go to Israel where they'll magically fit in, and assuming based on all the images posted here that have quotes only from jews in elite positions, essentially we can conclude that only jews in elite positions are allegedly responsible for multicultural brainwashing and disstabilizing the middle east, right?

From that we can infer that there is a great disconnect between jews in elite positions to "regular" jews, to the point that you have to wonder whether the elite's supposed plans and conspiracies have anything to do them being jewish at all, and either way excluding the elite jews you have the rest 99.9% of the jews in the world who are just regular people either living in Israel or already have established families in Europe and integrated into their culture (though they'd probably have to move now that there are so many muslims in Europe terrorizing everywhere), whereas you have 20% of muslims (approx 300 milliion people) who are extremist (which means they are ready to commit murder for their religion) and a vast majority of moderate muslims (who believe in instating sharia law and honor killings).

So, who sounds worse?

Who's behind this post?
>it's not the jews

Fuck you, you leafy bastard. Sup Forums is a hive mind, and majority of thought rules the opinion of the Sup Forums.

Think of it like a swimming pool. If the swimming pool is 99% water, and 1% piss, it would be logical to say the swimming pool is filled with water.

you never met a muslim, thats the problem, you dont fully understand the danger... you have never seen a sharia controlled neighbourhood

Public outrage over media shilling wasn't as loud back then. People didn't care about Palestine back then either, but they weren't as fed up with the media shilling for it as they are now.

So now that all these people are finally speaking up, it seems like we no longer care about them. Wrong.

We never cared about them. Now we are voicing that opinion finally.

>shilling this hard

Absolutely

i havent

gas the kikes

race war now