Make way for the best running back of all time

make way for the best running back of all time.

inb4 walter payton nostaliga fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUWLVE-UvqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1YALBcoFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congrats. a runningback with a half decent line, a weak schedule year in and year out, made great plays. Barry Sanders was elusive and hard to tackle, but put him on a team like the Houston Oilers had, or even the teams Adrian Peterson had has, and he wouldn't do half of what he did.

I never saw Jim Brown play so I'd say Earl was the best I've seen.

Barry Sanders was good for highlights but not the kind of back you want if you're trying to win NFL games.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUWLVE-UvqE

>it's a 'barry sanders makes it to the endzone untouched because of good blocking' webm

You know god damn well who the best running back of all time was.

Him and Jim Brown are in a class of there own. Never had less than 1350 yds and 4.5 ypc other than the one year he missed games.

>beats OJ's season record for rushing yards and has held it since 1984
>also Holds the most season rushing yards as a Rookie

my man gets no respect

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1YALBcoFw

>14 fumbles that year
that's almost as historically bad. Dude fumbled a ton

war eagle

>make way for the best running back of all time.
you mean me?

>No ladainan Tomlinson
are you fucking burger burritos even trying?

Campbell is my all time favorite running back. I'm glad I'm not alone.

That's not Eric Dickerson.

Not really, his career fumble % is slightly higher than normal for backs of that era.

he may not be the greatest, but Marshall Faulk is criminally underrated

He only played four years. He might've been special if he had made football his career, but instead he'll be remembered as the guy who played two sports at once for a little while.

Yeah, you're right. I kinda forgot how much they fumbled back then. I was use to seeing modern numbers and that stuck out really bad. Ellitot was the leader this year for rb's and had 5 for example.

Le'Veon Bell is unironically being the GOAT right before our eyes

I don't think hes the best but he's somewhere 3-5, and the most underrated to me, which is odd because he didn't retire that long ago. That's what happens when you play in San Diego though. Plus they underachieved in the playoffs when they got there.

It takes a GOAT RB to score after being hit by Jack Tatum

Or Jack Lambert.

Bell wont last another season in the AFCN

this

How many more games will the Bungles allow Burfict to lose for them before being cut?

OJ is the GOAT. 2000 yards in a 14 game season and that 70s Bills team was gutter trash.

Too bad about those murders though

Can we all agree Emmitt Smith isn't top 10 all time.

Except he's rememberd as one of the greatest athletes of all time, on of the best running backs to play the game, one of the extreamly rare handfull of people who were allstars in more than one sport and part of one of the most succsessful sports advertising campaigns of all time.

wat lol, he was literally a generational talent at every sport he played, including track and field. And its not like he left football on his own accord, he dislocated his fucking leg

Kino RB coming through