Leaf General

They hate us because they ain't us. Post your best leafposts, tips for leafposting, and other leaf-related content

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mayor-john-tory-asks-for-help-from-ottawa-and-the-public-to-deal-with-gun-violence-1.3621761
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Day_(Netherlands)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll never outshitpost based Straya
You're just a bunch of American knock offs only without the guns, freedom.

You can stay if you change your name to Leafigi

Delete this

I would think you, of all people, would appreciate leafs, considering your economy is based off of the weed leaf

The Canadian flag always gives you an advantage if you're going the SJW route. They think we're all SJWs because of Trudeau. They already get pre-triggered just by seing the leaf. Sup Forums is a board of love, shitpost for social justice fellow leaves!

They hate us because the country is run by a bunch of faggots who get their policy advice from grade school teachers and pseudo intellectuals.

Being Irish gives you a massive advantage. I can derail a thread in one post.

just b urself and they get all jealous

We do have guns. Armed leaves even fought to liberate your country in WWII

That's a great idea!

No, I'm pretty sure they hate us because they ain't us, at least that's what the OP says

>without guns
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mayor-john-tory-asks-for-help-from-ottawa-and-the-public-to-deal-with-gun-violence-1.3621761
Try again non-beleafer.

OLD FLAG, OLD WAYS

FUCK THE FRENCH

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

delet NOW

>this thread

How can Americans even compete?

By cucking your leader

"If you get cucked, you win"

Russia was never conquered, ergo, did not need liberation.

Over the course of 6 years, Canada contributed 1.1 million troops to the second world war. Casualties approx 60,000.

Over the course of the German incursion into Russia, Russians had 8 million military casualties with total deaths (civ+mil) well over 20 million.

Tell us again, leaf, how much your contributions mattered in the grand scheme of things.

>Americans promoting BBC, cucking and race mixing...
You didn't think that bants through did you America?

Just made

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I hate this frozen shit hole.

An american can move to Florida, commiefornia, or Hawaii.

we are stuck at this insane latitude

If you move away from the cold, the cold wins.

>war is all about k/d

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Day_(Netherlands)

Read up, it's history you dont learn in your schools

Canada is rightful Minnesotan clay to be honest

Minnesota is rightful Canadian clay to be honest

>1993
The Stanley Cup will never, EVER be reclaimed by the dilapidated shantytowns of the most cucked nation on earth.

Pic fucking related, our ghost towns have better hockey franchises than anywhere in Canada.

Yeah mighty American hockey teams made up of Canucks and Russkies with eurotrash coaches.