So are we meant to believe this chick is attractive and has tons of suitors going after her? The fuck

So are we meant to believe this chick is attractive and has tons of suitors going after her? The fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.dartmouth.edu/pac/2013/10/04/the-adventures-of-badly-drawn-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incredibly fat or ugly women still get guys hitting on them

flat-chested fat girls are literally the worst

She is attractive. Look at them hips and booty.

shes a 10 in India

I'd let her nibble on my bhajis if you catch my drift

She's a self-insert for fat and ugly girls bruh. So yeah, you're supposed to believe it.

False. She uses a loo, and is considered unclean by Indians.

American actors for you

people have been so brainwashed by the "thick" meme that they actually think this shit is attractive

I went to college with her. She was a chubby permavirgin until her Junior year. A bit of a nerd but would come down and awkwardly drink beer in our basement.

I am shocked that she got famous. Her big achievement was writing Badly Drawn Girl for The D.

sites.dartmouth.edu/pac/2013/10/04/the-adventures-of-badly-drawn-girl/

She also anglicized her name she used to be Mindy Chokalingham.

Yes, but do they want a relationship with them?

You went to Dartmouth?

It's like you've never looked for a date online

Even the ugliest of slags have over 100 messages yet the average looking guy gets nothing

Pussy is that powerful

She used to be cute in the early episodes of the Office.
Now she looks like a 50 year old hag.

This
I fuck a multitude of fatties and chubs just because it's easier and I can

but longterm? fuck that shit, you want someone healthy, capable and not weak willed like fatties are

typical obese american

youre gross fatties and everyone laughs at your orange baboon leader

Epic post my man :^) you sure got us good!!

yeah desu it's not that unbelievable, I know an ugly girl who looks like a fucking granny with the worst personality I've ever seen in anybody and she got a train ran on her in a public toilet by 6 guys,

that alagory about the key and lock is pretty much always true from what I've seen.

well she writes the show herself

thicc, user. and while this isn't attractive, if you can't enjoy some nice juicy thighs ass and hips you're probably a closet case

> people on dating websites just don't go after the fat girls because they are most likely to give up some pussy.

Priya Rai with all that jizz stuffed in/on her> this baboon

POO IN LOO