Twd

sagy tits returns

She's so fat, lmao

Yeah!

Do you thin she be sad that Denise is dead?
Heath will probably either die or go missing, because the actor is going to be main character? in 24: Legacy. I hope the show does well.

*think

Leave her alone, she had a baby!

Its been so fucking long that I've legit forgotten the last time I saw half these characters.

>Do you thin she be sad that Denise is dead?
Of course, but I hope the Tara gets killed off just to teach the actress an important lesson about like. Sasha got knocked up and never got fat. This cow gets knocked up and immediately makes all her scenes look goofy then after popping the baby out she's still obese. That's a no no. Selfish bitch. Shame since I like Tara.

It's legitimatley been 8 and a half months since either of them have appeared in the live broadcast of a new episode.

Fucking lol. Looking like a sack of waffles. Surely they will kill her off in the next episode right?

This. I like Tara, but the actress gained way too much weight. You can't do that when you're on a tv show, especially one like TWD where they can't really write it into the plot.

There's no excuse, she's just lazy and should lose her job for it.

Exactly.
Last episode you have coral saying I'm sorry I locked u in there. I had to pause the episode and YouTube last season to remember what happened. No wonder amc does the whole season marathon prior to new episodes.

>that extra frame

When did Sasha's actress got preg?

WHY DO FUCK DO PEOPLE LIKE TARA
She can't act, she has no interesting character traits, she doesn't do anything except be there.

Season 5. They had her wear Bob's army jacket to hide it.

It's a real mystery...

she's also pretty uggo

Didn't even notice. She didn't even get a fat face to notice.

>She can't act
explain yourself
>she has no interesting character traits
she's consistently funny, she put Glenn in his place, and is the only one of the group with enough sense to befriend Eugene

i cant stand the acting in the show. even shitty cw shows got better acting than walking dead

isnt she in Scientology pretty sure they hooked her up

>still watching walking pleb
>not watching westworld on sundays
this site is 18+ you can come back in a few years

>Un ironically defending Tara as a character

Tara is a really weird show-only character added for unknown reasons. Perhaps to reach certain demographics.

Because of this she doesn't actually fit within the narrative of TWD. Thematically she represents noting and she clashes with the other characters. She just doesn't belong. She's completely unfunny, caused narrative dissonance in Glenns storyline and was made friends with Eugene because they managed to botch Eugenes show-character.