Melodrama

Looks like this is already sweeping the early AOTY awards from most publications

Is Sup Forums alright with this? I think it's a fine choice

It has commercial success, it's a great album and is the most artistic you can get in the Top 40 right now (not counting Kendrick tho). I think it's a very fair choice. It'll be between this and DAMN., I imagine.

if they had to give it to a pop album (and trust me, they absolutely (((had to))) ), this is probably the best one they could've chosen

Lorde wins stuff because she pushes the political ideology wanted by members of the music """"""""""""""""critic""""""""""""""""" (bloggers) press in one of the most hyper-political years in the history of the USA.

Reminder that all of these commercial artists are all talentless freaks whose main accomplishment is getting LUCKY and getting noticed by wealthy executives who knew they could use them to make money from human NPCs who will buy any force meme. This goes for 99% of any artists you might imagine.

Kendrick is a male analog of Beyonce and him being "artistic" is a force meme made up by large media companies and wealthy industry executives.

>4 posters, 4 replies
I can't believe you just made that first post to bait replies and waited for a response for 12 minutes just to make another edgy opinion post when no gave you the attention you craved
I hope you make peace with this thing you are wrestling with because witnessing it is pretty hard and living with it must be so much worse

bump

Ok?

I go in ready this time. I have three wigs placed atop my head, all superglued on. My pussy is taped shut. Lorde is not making me a hoe today. I am a good Christian who's pussy is always moist but never sloppy.

So I start the album. Green Light starts and everything is fine. I enjoy the music but am always careful. Lorde sets in the corner of my room, sulking. I smirk. I just bought this wig and this bitch isn't getting it.

I make it through Homemade Dynamite. I make it through The Louvre. I even survive Hard Feelings. My pussy aches but the tape saves my virtue.

And then Melodrama starts. Lorde is no longer sulking. She has a look in her eyes. Her wig snatching hand starts to twitch along to the beat my pussy is popping to. I know it will take all of my strength to save myself and remain pure.

But the beat kicks in and I'm simply too weak. I reach down and rip the tape off of my pussy, freeing it and allowing it to pop as it was always meant to. "Why are you doing this?" I sob, tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Oh, don't be so," she whispers, leaning in so close that I can feel her breath on my ear, "melodramatic."

She rips all three of my wigs off in one snatch and then takes out a briefcase. She reaches inside and reveals a small perfume bottle. It's only now, distracted as I was with all the twerking and pussy popping, that I notice there is a camera filming me and Lorde. We're in a perfume commercial.

Lorde hikes my leg up and sticks the bottle inside of me. She then pulls it out and puts a label on it. "Essence of user's Pussy Poppery."

"No, please," I beg. "Don't expose me like this."

But Lorde has no pity. She just poses for the camera, showcasing my pussy essence for the world to see. She sticks my wigs and pussy poppery in her briefcase where I catch a glimpse of similar wigs and vials. I'm not her first victim. Lorde leaves me there, pussy still popping to the rest of her incredible album, where I will remain for the rest of my hoe ass life.

Like what? The only list Ive seen had it at #1 but Id never heard of them and I was never able to find it. I just saw it briefly on some news show.

I kind of agree. The lists are embarrassing so far though.

#1 for Consequence of Sound and NME, #2 for Rolling Stone

Oh then it's on another one too. It was something I'd never heard of. I saw the news blurb a week or two ago.

This CoS list is such garbage. St Vincent is in Brooklyn. Not only is Dallas misleading but Its completely insulting to all the great Dallas albums this year which was the best its had in awhile. I might go through this list but I'm not doing it first.

The whole goddamned human race has been embarrassing lately.

pretty overrated album PH is better

good comment

Bad opinion, PH is nothing but DUDE TEETH LMAO

I think a year from now we're gonna look back to melodrama or flower boy as aoty

go back to popheads, wonderbitch26

>artistic

What the fuck are you talking about?