>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/2ry42nn2
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Les-Paul-Special-I-P90-Electric-Guitar.gc
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Special-I-Electric-Guitar-Worn-Cherry-1296155735774.gc
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q2K6U1W9GV
youtube.com/watch?v=aHGd_kgfOQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for tele

First for gibson

first for Brazil

Have to post here since Aus cant start threads in mu.. but opinions on Rickenbackers? I'm working on a 325 short neck for a mate and its giving me a ton of trouble for some reason. It could be a Chinese knock-off but i'm not sure yet.

please rate
clyp.it/2ry42nn2

Never post that picture of that marshall ever again you fucking soyboy

Test amp, bud.

Low test you mean.
Heres a secret ill let you on no one else in this thread knows.
I LOVE PINK FLOYD. helped me get started singing too. Part of why i got a strat.

guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Les-Paul-Special-I-P90-Electric-Guitar.gc

guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Special-I-Electric-Guitar-Worn-Cherry-1296155735774.gc

I'm guitar illiterate. As far as I can tell the difference between these two guitars is the pickup, but which do you recommend for a beginner?

Pickup and finish. Get the humbucker one. P90s are more specific sounding. Kr get the p90s i really dont care its your money poor bitch.

cool thanks rich boy

Not a rich boy just fortunately not in the Epiphone range of instruments. Get it together dude.

POST POORFAGG GEAR

Don't get a Special I. You can't intonate them. At least get a Special II.

THE ETERNAL 15YO METAL POORFAG GUITAR

AHHHH YES THE POORFAG SOYBOY LARP GUITAR OF CHOICE.

How's the Frusciante impression
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q2K6U1W9GV

You know, you're really starting to sound like a snob. Let people play what they want to play and just shut up about it.

And is rich coming from a guy that owns a JCM 900 and a Dean

Good attempt at polyphony but keep trying. Its not concrete. 6.3/10

I own an american pro strat to buddy.
And you sound like a butthurt soyboy. Post your gear

>Its not concrete
What do you mean?

if there's one person i would honestly wish death on it's that stupid cunt

Congratulations?

And my gears been posted, and I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

Stop trying so hard.

Well polyphony is different passages that sound harmonious. Sometimes your polyphony sound contrasting or frictional but its apparent your going for a full harmonic passage. So it sounds like errors or off putting sounds even tho both passages were in all regards correct. Except for note choice.

Wait, are you sammy? You might be even more retarded and untalented than him, your desperate attention whoring and thread derailing attempts are even worse

Strapped for cash thread and he's making some good suggestions disguised as taunts. He has a soft heart for the needy but he doesn't want to advertise, lol.

Thanks, I actually improvised both solos but I should've approached it like this so it sounds good, next time I'll keep that in mind

>disguised as taunts
See, that's the part we don't need.

>im way older than you AND IM STILL TRYING TO POST SERIOUSLY ON Sup Forums.

m8

Because someone has too.

im in a little sticky situation here...
i got a new neck for my bass but the tuning pegs on the neck i have now totally dont fit the holes in this bass! the tuning peg does but the screw holes dont match up so id have to splurge on these $80 tuning pegs that match up with these...
since I don't exactly have that kind of money to spend I was thinking what if I just took some super strong glue and glued the pegs onto the back instead of screwing it in.... would it work?

>black and white humbucker on a cheap strat

name filters, my friend.

No problem. Keep trying and practicing.

Hahaha wheres your shit at poor bitch? I post more oc than you non namefags

>having no gear

>distortion pedals
The true sign of a pleb

>tfw buying a custom shop fender strat on friday
yee haw

I dont use it. Jokes on you. I just have it cuz its germanium from the 80s. But i dont know why people want it.

>post his piece of shit "vintage" pedals like a nerd little bitch
>I-i don't use it I swear
LMAO

He proved himself a trusoyboy.

I just use the dynacomp. I dont like the tubescreamer i dont use the dist+ and i hardly use the wah pedal. But guess what theyre all mine and i only paid for one. The others were free. Stay mad poor soyboy. You fucking poverty soy cretin. You ate sou because you were too poor to eat beef. So tofu for poor you.
Heres a guitar you will never afford without selling a family member into sex slavery and a kidney because you come from shit stock.

Damn that's one fucking hideous guitar. Reminder that for all your gear you have never played a single note worth listening to, and never will. A fucking kid with a shred of talent could take a cheap nylon guitar and play one note that means more than your entire life, stay mad soyim lmao

that's beautiful you fucking retard

Damn soyboy what are you mad about?

Saved btw

>obsessed with collecting gear and guitars, never playing anything
Classic bugman, go outside loser

>being blind

>nasal tubescreamer
>when there is much better tubescreamer technology
top kek

Someone tried to sell me a Les Paul for 350 bucks. I thought fishy, but looked real. Took off back cover plate and looked like some degenerate tried to solder with a bic lighter and a pop can. Then noticed the bridge had screws in it, haha. Glad my tele predates such faggotry.

Go outside besides when i work? What do you mean neet? But lets say im inside all the time then why am i not playing anything? Classic favela failure. Enjoy your mental deficiency. Pic related its you.

>But lets say im inside all the time then why am i not playing anything?
Because you spend 12 hours a day here

The Chinese LP's suck when you pull them apart. Yeah they have the expensive brand name, but the assembly is awful. online shops like aliexpress are flooded with them.

You're a fucking moron. Gibson makes better guitars than anything you fucking own, you cheap Turk.

How do you know?

You know what's funny though, if they put like 20 more minutes into their work, it would take a Gibson employee to tell the difference. But that's twenty minutes of effort, of skill, of pride in workmanship, that dog boilers can't find in their soulless souls.

I have a Tele, kiddo. And it's a special Tele, and as we all know, The Telecaster is the apogee of all things guitar. I sold my G&L, my Carvin, which were both absolutely beautiful, but kept the old Tele. Nothing makes a 6L6 sing like a Tele.

Whats that semi-hallow with the taxi checkers on it? It looks pretty cool

>guitar
They ruined it with the green. (Sorry to interrupt the flow of your conversation with yourself.)

That's a bass. Who the hell plays a semi hollow bass?

a Tele is something the Fender PR team is pushing atm
fuck off shill
the reason is quite simple teles report a lot of money these shits are easy to make and assamble.

how do you guys feel about stratocasters?

Where can I get a gun guitar?

Require a bit of work to get them to stay in tune when you use the tremolo but great once you do so.

Dean Stylist "Cabbie"

Lots of people

>fender pr atm
>these shits
show your flag Hans Achmedstein. Wood, the neck scale, all are factors in the Tele sound. Jimmy Page used a Tele on the first Zeppelin album, Clapton started out on a tele, fuck even D. Boone played a Tele.

Also, if you get a Strat, line the pickup cavities with aluminum tape and buy a noise gate pedal.

>lots of purples
name one.

I had a Carvin DC127, and the electronics had copper foil lining the dug outs. It was a high class guitar, but didn't do well with my Fender amp. But damn that was the finest neck I ever played.

i can't decide between a cs fender strat and a gretsch firebird duo jet

i can get both for the same price, both made in 2017

help

also not sure if i should pair it with a deluxe reverb or a supro tremo verb because i need a clean amp

>how do i spend my money
A noose.

>being jealous on an user image board forum

>not being able to make simple decisions

if it's simple then what's the answer

Me
Paul McCartney
Jack Casady
Adam Clayton

It's not my guitar and amp, get a telcaster and a bassman.

>telecaster
lul

>being a stratsoyboy

i own an sg

soy guitar?

>Dean Stylist "Cabbie"
Cool ty never seen it before

>being a telesoyboy

They are also made of different woods. Don't listen to this member(). It's impossible to adjust the intonation on every acoustic guitar anyone ever plays, but when an electric guitar only has limited intonation adjustment capacity, they feel the need to let the world know what intonation is.

>86 replies and every single one is biting namefag bait

The necks on special 1's are shit.

I for one enjoy the impeccable craftsmanship and playability of Ibanez brand guitars

These threads are absolute garbage.

fender shills need to keep the threads alive somehow
they need to sell those telecasters.

Would it be risky to buy a classical guitar online?
I can see one that's very cheap and apparently a good model but with regards to having to do any maintenance aside from replacing strings, cleaning, etc I couldn't do it myself.

Please don't waste your money

Get a G&L

>get a strat for hipsters
kill yourself tbqh

They are exceptional guitars. What's your problem?

About to get a banjo, rec me some songs with banjo.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGd_kgfOQA
very fun

i want a banjo too... i was told my playing sounds a bit like banjo, and i like its sound