Is this triggering you?

is this triggering you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if the script can be written by a human being and not someone who thinks *rimshot* is the highest form of creativity then it could work

>mustache
Triggered.

It would be better than ford again

Better than Shia Labeouf

No because, I'm not some autist that gets triggered by rehashes.

Time for a man (or better still, a woman) of colour to pick up the whip. If you disagree you're a racist and misogynist.

How about just a good charismatic actor regardless of race.

A woman is stupid though. Indiana Jones character traits are all but connected to him being a man.

Just fucking die.

Yes. The power stance requires two thumbs

Yes, but not because of
>muh Indie
because I couldn't give less of a fuck, but because he's the kind of actor that stars in those shitty PG 13 "action movie" where he punches a shitty CGI monster in the face and then release one of those terrible """"witty"""" punchlines, and this happens for basically 120 minutes.

Seriously fuck this guy.

Old man jones fucking sucks and so will indy 5

Not really. I just don't want him dancing.

>regardless of race
How about no

That's what spielberg has been telling ford for 10 years now

What about Jones character requires him to be white though? It's not like he's James Bond and descends from Scottish aristocracy so having him be black is retarded.

Is it to much for you to see a black guy fighting nazis instead and Anglo? Awe does that hurt your little hugbox?

>regardless of race
suddenly
>black
I see

Blacks were drinking from pipes near to toilets during that period of time, retard, some little thingy called it was called apartheid

at first i didnt even noticed

Is that an argument? If the best actor is the role is black or white or Asian it shouldn't matter. Nothing about Indiana Jones character dictates he should be a certain race. Clearly you seem to be bothered or frightened by the aspect of the mere possibility he may be cast as another race though.

Show me ten black history college teachers from the 40's

I must object my fellow negro

If its set in the 30's or 40's he should have one. Ford didn't want one, so Jones didnt

he look exatly like Temple's Indy

You and I probably can't name ten of any race off the top of our heads. Fuck off.

>Nothing about Indiana Jones character dictates he should be a certain race

"nothing about indiana jones"..... except all three of the movies. Which is what literally the entirety of what makes up the franchise and characters existence.

But never mind that, right?

Then there's the games and whatever as well

Yes I'm triggered. Should have been idris elba

I like him despite his horrible dog killer wife and him being reddit

>Indiana Jones: the quest for purple drank

He's a good choice honestly.

But I think Tom Hardy would be better.

Isn't he like 5ft tall?

Nah, he's bigger

We named the dog 5 feet tall.

Don't you mean Sia Lebeouf? lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

It makes me happy that a white man is playing Indy and not a transgendered black midget.

Not triggering, just apathy. Maybe if Crystal Skull never came out and didn't ruin my expectations of ever seeing a good sequel/remake.

For you

He looks the part but he doesn't have the attitude

But maybe that's because I can't see him as anything else than chubby Andy

If that's what the Indiana Jones series becomes then yes, it would be very triggering.

>posts the wrong video

Here's your (You)

Does it hurt your little hug box that someone called you out on your unconscious exclusion of any race but black?

Fucking racists, I swear.

>he still has his hat on after all that shit.
>Indiana Jones and the quest for hat glue

Moustache's are back in fashion nigga.

Crystal Skull killed any interest I currently have in Indy. I'm still nostalgic for the old movies, but Indy is dead to me so I don't really care what they do with it. I try to compartmentalize.

welp, i hate myself now

>replying to your own shitty post

Why don't you reply to your grandad at the nursing home

I just feel like they shouldn't do something like have a character who is already established as white be suddenly changed to black as much as they shouldn't have an established black character be changed to white, could you imagine if they made war machine a white dude in iron man 2 instead of Don cheedle. Shit would be retarded as fuck for the sake of being retarded.

lol too bad the "masculine male hero" meme is dead faggot