What are some good movies about people losing their minds over the course of many years?

What are some good movies about people losing their minds over the course of many years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NOlR3ct6TM
youtube.com/watch?v=iM4uE6BwiNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BENNY BENNY

Shut your cakehorn

Red Dragon

I think Opie got the worst of it, because Fez was already insane

in not a r&f guy whats wrong with fez? aside 40 heart attacks

It's honestly Opies fault for not standing by Anthony and leaving the show to keep doing radio together without XM

Anthony hasn't been funny since Patrice died.

He just got crazier and crazier as the years went on, to the point where he wouldn't even talk on the show, he'd just sit there and tell others what to do, it basically became the Ron and Pepper Hicks show, then it all culminated in him retiring, and he moved back to Florida where he leads a "non public" life. Ron and Fez is no more, it's "Bennington" with Ron, Gail, and Pepper now.

And somehow Opie has managed to be even worse

That's why I only listen to Breakfast Banter with Horsecock and Sam

Ron's radio show with his daughter is a such a fucking bore it's unbelievable. Ron's talent being wasted like that is a tragedy

There are still some funny moments, usually involving Chris and/or Vito, but as a whole it's just not nearly as exciting as Ron and Fez was.

Sam roberts is unlistenable though. Ant's pretty good

>Think it's an act
>The act never ends
>Think he's some method actor
>Hear everyone else's opinion of him
>Turns out he's a fucking nutcase and never should have had access to the media ever

Weird.

Anthony sucks. The only funny thing about him is that he thinks he's white.

here's your ron and fez comment

COOKIE? COOKIE?

my biopic

Love and mercy

Your life

>brian wilson
literally me

Sup Forums - Radip

The King of Kong and Chasing Ghosts

I can't see an echo symbol anymore without thinking of memes

Like how when someone mentions big guys, I automatically think of Bane

Damn this site

esd era was the fuckin best.

I listen to a lot of Ron and Fez and the show was funnier somehow with Fex being as nutso as he was. It was fascinating listening to this guy fall off the cliff over the course of 7 years. He was such a fun guy to joke around with back when it was Black Earl, East Side Dave, Ron and Fez, but then Fex started acting crazier and crazier and by the time it was the Ron and Pepper show he was just a fucking lunatic. He would cry at random, he went off on these amazingly intricate paranoid delusional tangents, his behavior was fucked up, etc. and he was making literally millions of dollars to do it.

Ron needs to get the fuck out of Sirius, go to Anthony's network and do a show with Anthony. That way Pepper can go back to East Side Dave's show and we can have a perfect two shows on that network.

Maybe Jimmy can recognize Sam is a fucking anchor with a shit voice and he'll leave too so we can have Ron, Anthony and Jimmy together for the perfect show

Dream shows

1st show
Ant
Jimmy
colin quinn.

2nd show
Ron
East Side Dave
Hicks

Why can't it happen lads? Imagine the crossover shows.

sounds like your on the wrong website kiddo

Fez is Sup Forums in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=9NOlR3ct6TM

Alex Jones is good if you like the burgeoning sound of madness.

Ive enjoyed Ant popping in on Alexs network lately

tfw I just listened to steakgate. THEY ARE FUCKING CHEESEBURGERS

> whats wrong with fez

You cant pinpoint it. Just a bunch of stuff piled on till the dam broke
From what I remember them talking about on the show
Aside from literally being a virgin manchild
>anxiety started when they were moved to DC and he didnt want to go, became a recluse
>moved back to NY but never recovered
>has heart attack and gets diagnosed with diabetes
>cocktail of heart medications cause weird psychological side effects
>uncontrolled diabetes makes you feel awful
>starts going to therapy where they put him on a bunch of anti depressants which didnt work for him
>antidepressants can cause life long changes in brain chemistry, he stops taking them all cold turkey
>comes out as gay, was abused as a child by his parents, bullied as a kid

Im sure there are other factors, but he is in general an unhealthy guy who mentally cant get it together.
Literally has had 5 heart attacks and 13 stents.

That obviously was Fez trying to do a bit, but his complete lack of awareness is what caused to breakdown. But hey, at least he stuck to his guns. That was an uncomfortable clip

I don't know why I even still pay for Sirius/XM. All the shows that used to be good are broken up and/or shells of their former selves, and I don't really even listen to music anymore.

test

You pay to listen to Vic Henley

The Sam/Opie/Bennington all get uploaded to youtube by the next day
Also there is an opie and anthony channel on (cee)(wy) tube (link is considered spam) that streams them.

He is fucking awful. Opie needs to just find some other regulars who arent dull and awful like Henley and Sherrod
Did he actually burn so many bridges he cant find decent comedians to come in?

he knows hes not gonna thrive in the comic world like he used to try to so hes reinventing himself with androgynous lesbian comics like Vic to appeal to lonely housewives that would actually enjoy opie

anybody see Paul O's movie?
Louis CK gutting it was funny, it sounds pretty bad but I've never bothered to see if it was available anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=iM4uE6BwiNE

You are better off just rewatching the VideOandA clip of them making fun of the movie

aha!
thanks bbbbuuuddy, digging that free background music

I don't think Opie is doing so good, guys

I wonder what the midnight rider's doing right now. Probably dreaming under the stars somewhere.