Taxation equals theft edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg0iwjUUHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=oJO-DDnTLuc
youtube.com/watch?v=yC4GoTE2zD8&feature=youtu.be&a
youtu.be/GzJGWAfmBco
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6H2XbXBME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine thinking that the 9000 other gods are fictional but your particular one isn't.

what kind of idiocy is that

literally me

@303

nice fedora bait

t. child who fundamentally misunderstands the purpose of religion in ones personal philosophy

I'm a nonce lads.

>what kind of idiocy is that
The atheist kind

do you mean the gay type of nonce
or the paedo type of nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=hg0iwjUUHDw

Get a shovel, or an axe! Or some tool for dislodging tiles!

What makes the engine of creation work? Not physics! But extatics makes the engine run!

>worship a false idol
>who wants to replace Christianity with Islam
>have the nerve to call yourself a Christian
>call yourself holy
>call yourself morally superior to anything let alone other Christian denominations

love corbyn
love pints
hate tories
simple as

where does the surname start and the first name end

stop being a goat shagger m8

>thatcher

As they approach me, so I receive them. All paths, Arjuna, lead to me.
Behold, Arjuna, a million divine forms, with an infinite variety of color and shape. Behold the gods of the natural world, and many more wonders never revealed before. Behold the entire cosmos turning within my body, and the other things you desire to see.

I am the beginning, middle, and end of creation.

>not tilting the glass

WE

anime

he hasnt docked it yet you muppet
its an action shot

i lingered round them, under that benign sky; watched the moths fluttering among the heath and hare-bells; listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass; and wondered how anyone could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth

>mary

lmao, personality types are complete bullshit.

INTP master race

a reminder that facts don't care about your feelings

Watching Back to the Future. After that, I will watch Back to the Future II followed by Quadrophenia - don't anybody DARE try and stop me

If you don't agree with 100% of what I say, you're a bigoted piece of shite.

good post

Ah yes, billions of people who have believed in a God, including tens of thousands of philosophers, scholars, thinkers, theologians, are absolute retards.

Me? I'm smarter than all of them, because I'm an atheist. God's not real dummies.

Mary was a complete autist

>tfw no southern yank GF to go square dancing, horse riding and wear ten gallon hats with

>INFP
>Mary

screeching

why are you linking me the ethymology of the word "rainbow" for european countries?

most intelligent human of all time?

Isaac Newton. also was a devout Christian.

Women can't be autistic.

can i get a american drivers licence if i'm not american

they're very pretty

i want an alaskan or mid-western sarah palin-tier gf

I miss the bucharest metro.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJO-DDnTLuc

Those who worship other gods with faith and devotion also worship me, Arjuna, even if they do not observe the usual forms. I am the object of all worship, its enjoyer and Lord.

Jungian personality types have about as much scientific merit as horoscopes and astrology

The only thing on those gay personality tests that matters is E or I. If you aren't E you aren't masterrace. End of story.

t. INTP

yes they can

youtube.com/watch?v=yC4GoTE2zD8&feature=youtu.be&a

moth just landed on the curtain aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

cause it says the other latin words from which it came from dumb wallachian

thats a fucking great fort

t. ESTJ

Need a new sitcom to watch

Any recommendations

are deano holidays like maguluf and ibiza actually good for pulling slags even if your not a normie?

No

yes
my parents did that when they lived there

I am like GOD and GOD like me.
I am as Large as God, He is as small as I.
He cannot above me, nor I beneath him BE.

>looking directly at the camera

sorry sweety, women can be ugly or obnoxious, never autistic

it's not magic soil is it

You have to be the same level of normie as you have to be to pull slags at home

CHEBS
H
E
B
S

Erm sweetie it's called faith okay, you wouldn't understand it's a [my denomination] thing

theyre pretty reproducible, certain responses to certain situations correspond to a certain personality type, so well-documented historical figures can have their MBTI worked out.

would very much like those girls to sit on my face

i dont know about you but i certainly dont plan on dying
have fun in eternal darkness and silence losers lmao

this is stupid because those rely on arbitrary birth months while MBTI does have an element of choice. At the very least it reflects more about how you think than what year you were born in, even if they don't actually align with what they purport to represent.

funny post

My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in
Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named
Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a
vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and
started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask
them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long
ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy
named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl
he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my
orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried
and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.

imagine being allergic to something

god I'd be so depressed if I had defective shitty genes

Most intelligent man of all time? Sargon of Akkad (a devout Atheist and GamerGater)

Makes you think...

yeah but how would anyone know if mary would rather attend a party or read a book in a library

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am
half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it
more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my
mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age
of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female
gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

heretic

the thing you don't understand is that they are listed as XXXX because they make certain choices not make certain choices because they are XXXX. u catch my drift bic boi?
MBTI is basically like this
>Do u like going out.
>No.
>Well then ur type that doesn't like going out.
No shit nigga.

Gonna spray a load of aerosol on a towel and wrap it round my dome, gorillaz has some good stuff to trip to

youtu.be/GzJGWAfmBco

this, ideally ginger with pig tails and dungerees. if somebody as a pic of such a thing I will gratefully reward them with chebs

I wish I was Tony Abbot

Me and my God

gorillaz is shit

got me a southern yank wife 2bh

hate horses tho

Females truly have something mentally wrong with them. Their minds are flawed, and at this point in
my life I was beginning to see it. The more I explored my college town of Isla Vista, the more
ridiculousness I witnessed. All of the hot, beautiful girls walked around with obnoxious, tough jock-type
men who partied all the time and acted crazy. They should be going for intelligent gentlemen such as
myself. Women are sexually attracted to the wrong type of man. This is a major flaw in the very
foundation of humanity. It is completely and utterly wrong, in every sense of the word. As these truths
fully dawned on me, I became deeply disturbed by them. Deeply disturbed, offended, and traumatized.

>INTJ

RIP Mr Rodgers

what kind of normie we talking it
full fledged or bizarro?

What's a bizarro normie?

As an ENTJ, you're all being a bit silly xx

>and musician

>INTJ
>kev from 3 doors down who stacks shelves in tesco and everyone thinks is a paedo

The ocean has waves but is not particularly disturbed by them, the waves are the very nature of the ocean.
Waves will rise, but where do they go?
back into the ocean

>murderer, arsonist and musician
this is what i want on my tombstone

alri

From what anime this is from?

Before life on earth becomes finally merely impossible, it will, for a long time before, become completely unbearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6H2XbXBME

You do not advance! You only trample!
There is no Zion safe where you are!

After I left the campus I drove around downtown Santa Barbara to explore new areas. I went up and
down State Street, the main common area of the city where everyone frequents.
Countless restaurants and shops lined a magnificently designed street with wide walkways. It was
absolutely beautiful… a true paradise, for those who were thriving there. I can only imagine how
heavenly it would be to walk with a beautiful girlfriend down that street. My life would be complete if I
get to do that. It would be the epitome of gratifying perfection. To have a beautiful blonde girl by my
side, to feel her hand clasping my own as we walk everywhere together, to feel her love! That is what I
want in life. Instead, I had to watch other men experience my idea of heaven while I rot in bitter
loneliness.

this is degenerate

ted did nothing wrong

>I'll do a Ricky Gervais post to prove atheism is right

fug you, we are the movers and shakers :DDDDDDDD

And there were a lot of young couples on State Street. The whole area was full of young people
enjoying their pleasurable little lives. I saw groups of good looking popular boys and girls gleefully
walking together. It reminded me of that fateful night, years ago, when I walked through the Calabasas
Commons and saw the same thing. And there I was, over two years later, still in the exact same position.
It was very hard to deal with. I quickly drove back to my apartment and cried to myself, soaking my
pillow in the tears of my agony.
So far, Santa Barbara was not working. I dreaded how horrible it would be to continue suffering my
miserable, lonely, celibate life in such a beautiful city where everyone else experienced the pleasures of
sex and love. That would be the darkest hell. And that was exactly what was in store for me.

Taxation is theft.

liquid form is the most depraved mating and meta-universe life ever

>Christ is a false idol
>who wants to replace Christianity with Islam
Oh dear. Someone's disabled.

Hint: It's you

>London estate agents insist market is ‘booming’ after woman pays £1bn for house on Downing Street

loool

who full fledged normie here
who bizarro normie here

How could an inferior, ugly orc boy be able to get an Altmer girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am
half Chimer myself. I am descended from Aedric divinity. He is descended from heretics. I deserve it
more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my
mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly Orcish filth was able to have sex with a blonde Altmer girl at the age
of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female
gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject A GOD? The injustice!

Don't be like that Sup Forums xoxo

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.