Why do you believe that the holocaust never happened?

Why do you believe that the holocaust never happened?

Because there was no reason for it to happen

It literally never happened, but should have. Kikes are a subhuman race that needs to be exterminated.

nice try KGB

because my great grandfather was a polish jew and told me it wasn't like they claim it today.

This is the thing that made me really suspicious.

It happened.

>believe

there is your answer. you either believe in it or not since there is not a single piece of evidence it happened

Of course it happened, people just say it to trigger Jews and be edgy. This is /pol 70% of us are 14year old dweebs trolling until mommy yells
>dinner's ready!

Rest are Muslims still butthurt that they can never clean all the sand out of their vagina.

I do not find the evidence confincing me that it happened. Burden of proof lies on lolocaust believers.
Also, I find Jewish way of gaining profits from murder of their own, either imaginary or not, despicable and it should be crime like a fraud.
>It was real in my mind!

I have to. Denying the holocaust is an actual crime in germany

Depends by what you mean by 'holocaust' and 'never happened'

I'm going on a school trip to the Concentration Camp Dachau tomorrow. dubs decide what i do there

take a massive shit in the middle of a gas chamber

>counters evidence and millions of peoples' anecdotal evidence with one mans' personal anecdote

Confirmed retard

Mention this to the guide

Ask where the shoes are.

Our teacher showed us a picture of a room with tons of shoes stacked up like 1-2 Meters. Crazy shit man

Never forget the -394279 goyim!

Well if they had uniforms with shoes for the inmates, then the old shoes had to go somewhere.

WINRAR

>evidence
>it was real in my mind
>holocauster memes

if you believe this Version, you are the actual retard

>anecdotal evidence
>lampshades, soap, masturbation machines, etc

>jews
>moslems
>both are sandniggers

Why don't they just nuke each other and save humanity?

>Ask him if there are any showers, cause you need on

>record on the sly and post tomorrow to prove your power levels

English professor went on about how their are sites dedicated to showing how the Holocaust never happened. Said these people are crazy with all the evidence their is.

Because nobody saw it

Was your English professor a Jew? You know, by pure coincidence?

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

It did happen. Anyone who says it didn't happen is an idiot. Doesn't mean it was necessarily a bad thing.