Huh, really makes you think

huh, really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brock-turners-stanford-rape-case-everything-you-need-to-know-w209237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brock looks like an FTM

>3 dozen

Obviously for personal use

i didnt catch the case, whats the real deal? did he rape her or is it a "i regret my decision" situation again?

>my wife's son's house
lol cuck, he deserves it

"""""""""""""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""""""""

JUST

Eh this one is definitely the guy being a shitbag. Basically he found some girl drunk passed out behind a dumpster that he didnt know and thought it would he a grand idea to fingerbang here. Two other guys caught him in the act. Why they didn't beat the shit out of him I'm not sure.

>town Police bending the rules for a college athlete accused of sexual crimes
Breaking news

>Hi. I'm Brock Turner, a 20-year-old who raped a woman on campus
He didn't rape her. He was not convicted of rape, he was convicted of inserting foreign objects inside of her. Go ahead and look up the charges.

just fingerbang? no penetration?

Both were drunk, girl didn't remember a thing, later wrote a long letter to court though how terrible it all was.

I think most rapists get too lenient a sentence, and this guy probably is a huge scumbag too, and I think he fled the scene when he was seen so he probably knew he was fucking up.

But I also don't want a precedent set for drunk sex to get you 5+ years in prison now. Finding out who is an actual victim when drug vindictive college kids fuck is already dumb enough as it is.

>"military" men getting caught
I don't get it.
After all that time in the service learning to be tactical and being on the nuts of the gobbernment, you'd think they would learn how to not get caught.
>It's a "pro-drug organization calls itself something other than pro-drug in an attempt to trick normies into believing what they have is grounded in science"
Disgusting.

>huh, really makes you think

I FUCKING HATE THIS MEME

Even if not his sentence is bullshit.
But muuuuh Murica, muuuuh frodom.

No, he took her home from a fucking party where her own sister saw her live with the guy and didn't say anything.

Go somewhere else cuck shill

Penetration with fingers?

Here is you $.05
Don't spend it all on one maple bar.

Except when they are white
>EVIL WHITE PRIVLEGE

If they are black
>EVIL WHITE JUDGE

What the fuck did this kid do. Literally 100% of news articles are "why race played a part in..." "why trump's racism .... " "race race race trump trump trump"

fuck what's the fucking story did this guy even rape someone or not

m8s, i think i get it, brock turner is the jews trying to make everyone hate white people more

>Why they didn't beat the shit out of him I'm not sure.

Because they were swedes.

Also, there is nothing wrong with a drunk kid fingerbang a drunk sluts, you cuck.

>huh, really makes you think

Shouldn't you be growing some maple sirup?

The vet was trying to earn money without giving (((Uncle Sam))) a cut which is why they fucked him.

I hate the SJWs but you can't try to score if passed out chicks. I've been blacked the fuck out before and known that.

Running away doesn't look good either.

Next time he will bring some coke to snort in his room off her tits so she doesn't pass the fuck out and get him prison time

>growing maple syrup

Trump teaches you that?

You see what had happened was, the decline of morals in our great western civilization has lead to this activity called "partying" where young people go to get intoxicated and fuck. These two individuals made poor moral decisions, leading them to the situation they are now in. But instead of looking at this As the real problem, a problem based in poor up bringing, they decide to punish one of these young people. Why? To fit the narative and agenda.

They only punished the FUCKING WHITE MALE tho

No penile penetration. Just "foreign object" penetration. He didn't rape her. Anyone saying he raped her is objectively wrong.

Tell me this, why are you. Praising some passed out drunk whore? She chose to party. She chose to drink that much. She passed out behind a dumpster. This in its own, is disgusting. Is the guy right? Nope. But the real problem is society. Why is getting shitfaced even smiled upon? It's fucking stupid from all angles.

is fingering a girl really rape, I mean seriously, this is getting out of control.

>thinks maple syrup doesn't grow

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY A WOMAN CAN DO ANYTHING WRONG?

YOU HETERO-NORMATIVE, CIS-GENDERED, RACIST SHITLORD

THE SJW THOUGHT POLICE HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOUR HOME

YOU WILL ROT IN PRISON

Yep, and the blacks are comparing his sentencing to blacks with prior criminal record and who were convicted of actual rape.

No one would have heard about this kid if he wasn't white. FINALLY the media has a posterboy - they tried with Duke Lacross, with UVA, and with Ghomeshi, but they were all bullshit... Looks like they finally got one.

Yes. It is sad really. The girl should be shamed as well. For being a degenerate. Then these kinds of patterns would stop.

she was making out with him inside the party, they went outside to be alone, starting fingerbanging and at some point, drunk cheating slut, passes out. cuck swedes, riding their bike by a dumpster for some reason, who does that, see them at the moment slut passes out.

I'm so sorry Xer I forgot to take my court mandated estrogen pill and have been fighting problematic logical thoughts all day

So I was looking up articles and I found this one, which outright lies. It fucking contradicts itself.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brock-turners-stanford-rape-case-everything-you-need-to-know-w209237

>According to ABC, he pleaded not guilty to five felony charges, including attempted rape, rape of an intoxicated person, rape of an unconscious person, sexual penetration of an intoxicated woman and sexual penetration of an unconscious woman.
>Turner again pleaded not guilty, and two charges were dropped: rape of an intoxicated person and rape of an unconscious person. It was decided that he would stand trial for the three other felony counts.
>Turner was found guilty of raping the woman.
How could he have been found guilty of rape if the charges of rape were dropped?

Answer is he wasn't, he was found guilty of the other stuff, which was also penetration with a foreign object, something this article leaves out.

Everyone, be wary of any article titled "All you need to know" or "what you need to know." This one claims to be all you need to know and it literally lies.

They apparently watched them for twenty minutes they were definitely swedish

run wouldn't run if 2 dude are coming after you and you are in the middle of having a boner. anyone ever heard of fight or flight.

He was convicted on sexual penetration charges and intent to rape

>reading comprehension

Intent to rape is not rape.

Give me a source for your charges, because several of these sources are liars

read the fucking report, cuck

lee brooker had a prior charges before being caught with the weed. here's the list: 4 drug charges(3 weed/1pill charge); a kidnapping charge; 3 aggravated. assault charges(2 against women/1 against his daughter); 38 disorderly persons; 6 drunk driving arrests(1 person seriously injured); so, please do more research before you spread this bullshit. lets look at the "rape" situation also. brock turner was at a party where he and a girl were both drunk, they had sex in his dorm room, he told her she had to leave because he had to wake up early, witnesses heard them arguing about whether she should stay or not - she wanted to stay, but he said no, she cried, and then he told her to just go back to the party(this was found inadmissible in court because it's hearsay and the witnesses said they heard it through a wall[next door to his room] and didn't see who was talking[they saw her 10 minutes later crying so they assumed it was her]) she left the party, was pulled over by a cop, arrested for drunk driving, and she then told officers she was raped. later she paid a small fine and got her drivers license back after just 30 days. so basically, the court found that she was responsible for her own actions when drunk driving, but not responsible for her own actions a 1/2 hour earlier when sleeping with turner. cool story bro

Lol, so we should blame society and punish society? Everyone is responsible for his own actions. Yes she was drunk. But you dont know if she is slut or not. Being drunk doesnt make a girl slut. It doest matter anyway. Being drunk doesnt mean you can rape a person. Are you fucking stupid.

Girl was shitfaced, guy was quite drunk. She agreed to go home with him and fuck around, but passed out along the way. Biggest problem for him is that she had a boyfriend, so when caught she had to claim that she remembered nothing and was a good girl and would never have gone home with him and was 100% raped.

so yes,i
it was another form of regret rape. She had to save face by claiming thus.

That said, women are children who cannot be held responsible for their own actions, so the guy is 100% guilty. I actually agree completely with the mentality of this poster. Men are always responsible for their actions, women cannot be held accountable because they are children. The guy has no excuse for what he did, but he was quite unlucky. if she didn't pass out and made it home with him, she never would have had to safe face in public. The only time regret rape is ever even a thing is when the boyfriend finds out and they have to lie.

God damn that rage-inducing poster. Apparently you can fuck drunk men all you want and you're not guilty of rape. Apparently men can't be raped.

source on the 2nd part of your post, I have not seen this before, how did the swedes end up chasing him if he was in his dorm room, I am confused

polish, kek. fucking polish, kek. seriously keking right now thinking of some Pollack sitting there all polcucked by his gf who is "redpilling" him on feminism. he now understands how horrible men are, especially white men

Ad hominem

Lmao

> Apparently men can't be raped.

They can't. Get the fuck out of here you /r/eddit faggot.

GTFO Trudeau

Men can and do get raped. Forced penetration is a thing. If you have a hard time understanding this, maybe some basic sex ed would be approrpriate

he didn't really go to bed. when she left, he went back to the party. then, when her friend called a kid at the party telling him that she was raped and people remembered seeing her crying, they went after him.

She made out with the guy, and consented to leave the party with him. Then he didn't even have sex with her.
Now he's listed as a sexual predator for the rest of his life.

We're not talking about 0.0000000001% of male rape victims getting fucked in prison by other dudes you libcuck.

Men can not be raped by women. If you seriously don't understand basic sexual dimorphism maybe you should take some high school biology or something europoor.

Oh you.

>men can't be raped
Tumblr pls

>being intoxicated means you can't consent
>BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE A WOMAN!
Fuck off, Leaf.

I need a source, I am reading stuff on google and see nothing about this

>DUDE MARIJUANA IS EVIL LMAO XDDD
this is why I hate cuntservatives

>woman gets shitface drunk (.24 BAC) at party where she knows no one
>freshman athlete get shitface drunk (.16) at same party
>neither remembers well but freshman remembers kissing and dancing, then going out away from the party to fuck
The liberal story is Brock carried her away or drug her through the woods unconscious or some shit. She was definitely blackout drunk but blackout does not mean unresponsive.
>neither really coherent, something sexual (finger banging or whatever) happens
Liberals assume this means he raped the shit out of her while she was unconscious (again, this is unknown)
>two aryan ubermensch show up
>guy runs, girl can't
>Aryans assume it was date rape
>tackle him and hold him until police arrive

Basically a dumb jock and a retarded slut got wasted together and people are really outraged that it led to sex in questionable circumstances.

>rapistbrockturner.com

>Grow illegal plant
>Harvest it for illegal chemical substance
>Sell it to people for money.
>DURRHURR WHY DID I GO TO JAIL.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, TRUDEAU

post yfw the forensics team got more action than brock turner

>fingered
>rape
wow media blowing up a story to demonize whites again?

I'm not even sure what that means so I just used this creepy ass photo I saved.

actually you're one of the many people who use the term ad hominem incorrectly; its called "non-fallacious use." ad hominem isn't simply calling names, you faggot. you have to use the ad hom as an argument. I did neither and we aren't debating queer. maybe if we were debating it would be but nope there isn't a common term disagreement. this comment that i'm writing right now is not even ad hominem even though you probably think it is, you perverted polish pedophile.

Brock is a sim-person. identity-generated to feature as a media story. nothing to see here

he didn't rape her. he just fingered her while she was unconscious. you really should not go to jail for more than 6 months for that.

>americans in charge of reading comprehension

I never said it was equal or fair. I'm not even talking about the drunk sex shit.

You implied that a man could be raped by a woman, this is not true. It has nothing to do with me being "xD tumblr".

How men and women approach sex is fundamentally different, and how men and women are affected by sex is fundamentally different. Because men and women are fundamentally different.

The issue is that women demand all the benefits of "equality" but still want to be able to fall back and claim that they are emotional children who can't take responsibility for anything they do.

Does this mean we should hold them accountable for their actions and treat them like men, treat them equally? No it doesn't you fucking retard. But you incompetent liberal idiots decided that if you can't make women act like men then you'll act like women.

So you go and pretend like a girl raping a man is actually something any sane person would take seriously. Spare humanity the resources and fucking kill yourself you kike faggot americuck.

it's on page 2(3rd story from left) of "topkek.co"

you are a dumbass.

this is false. brock says there was a party at someone's dorm room and the RA kicked them out. they wandered around and ended up at some frat's party.

>tfw hearing my sisters and mother talking about this and how evil "white males" get away with everything and how if he was black or hispanic he would have been punished so much more severely

I hate white women so fucking much. All they care about is destroying our civilization, even more than the Jews do.

both of them should be freed.

wtf is that, post the fucking link you chav!

In one sense I feel bad for the weed people on the other, they fucking know its punished harshly so, boo fucking hoo.

>You implied that a man could be raped by a woman, this is not true.
Yes it is, faggot. Men can also be raped by men. Rape is sex without consent. It applies to both genders.

You're all bitching and moaning about your Trudeau-esque sexism, but it's irrelevant. Both men and women can be raped by both men and women. You know, I don't think you're meant to be on Sup Forums, you need to go back to your hugbox. Let me help you.
>>>/vox/
>>>/mic/
>>>/msnbc/

>Break the law
>Go to prison

Okay?

First one destroys lives for life second dramatized on for a couple months. Fitting sentences, good job.

Fucking word salad

*traumatized
*one
fuck me.

EMU'D BEC

one of those guys had been convicted of 4 felonies prior to their sentence including armed robbery

guess which one

>You're all bitching and moaning about your Trudeau-esque sexism

What the fuck are you on about retard?

Your only argument is semantics. Literally all you can say is "lol well um technically women technically can make a man have sex with them without his consent"

Your 1 in a million case is irrelevant. Women do not rape men. It doesn't happen. And even in an EXTREMELY rare case where perhaps a woman got a man drunk and fucked him while he's unconscious, he either wouldn't give a fuck or would get over it in a matter of minutes. Just because you keep implying that I'm somehow a feminist despite the fact I think women deserve to be treated like children and stripped of their rights doesn't make you any less of a MGTOW cuckold.

Kill

yourself

beta

faggot

liberal

>I go out to a party
>Have $500 cash hanging out of my front shirt pocket
>Get fucking hammered
>Pass out in a dark alley
>It's not my fault someone stuck their fingers in my pocket

That being said, the kid deserved at least a year

Hi Justin. How's that """equality under the law""" going for you?

One in a million case means it can and does happen, so why are you denying the message of rape victims? Sexual coercion, violence, threats of violence, abuse of power, etc. could all be used by women against men in terms of sex, or anything really.

Also, wtf are you going to eat this month? Does dick still count as food, or is it okay to eat it during Ramadan?

swabbing the pussy for semen and extensively examining for injuries

Getting more poontang than you ever will. Not even mad.

Wasn't rape. She consented. She literally said he could finger her. She is a slut.

How about a woman threatening you with blackmail if you refuse to have unprotected sex with her, and procure a child you do not want?

Rape is about domination of another's will without their consent; women tend to have social strength vs. physical strength. They reflect one another: "I can't say no, she'll ruin my reputation and shame my name," and "I can't say no, he'll bash my skull in." Either way, the victim is stuck with the choice of fighting back and risking more damage, or to regress psychologically to avoid the pain.

Old man have any priors?

> Apparently men can't be raped.

>They can't

Dude YES, thank you, Jesus Christ I swear coming here from faggit is a massive breath of fresh air.

Over there men are delicate little snowflakes and if a girl kisses me while I'm drunk it's the same as being slammed behind a dumpster by a physically stronger creature than me using my body against my will.

I *HATE* these fucking 'men are raped by women all the time you guise!' fucking plebeians.