Sup Forums eternally btfo

Sup Forums eternally btfo

She's ugly as sin, so I'm not surprised she needs feminism and a cult of pedophiles to feel validated as a female and actress

>She's an 8/10 in the UK

LMAO

>HORSE FACE!

>no front sight post
you won't be hitting shit with that thing

>when girl have bigger eyebrows than you

absolutely disgusting

She's the prime example why abortions should be encouraged.

shes a 9 mate

Back in the clock tower Quasimodo

God its like she got hit with a frying pan

i don't care what she feels unless it's muh dick 8cm deep inside her.

we should just give me money. everyone who doesnt give me money is just a shitlord.

>little girl who had to be told by a fellow Hollywooder what "feminism" meant is trying to tell me what feminism is
Lol
No

>Egalitarianism doesn't exist
Why are feminists so retarded?

The thing is that modern feminists ARE sexist.
Also, nice dubs, senpai.

>Horse

Looks more like a toad to me

grow bigger then!

>women were a mistake

>absolutes
why do we listens to actresses talk about politics anyway?

emma watson should have taught us better

She is at least a 9 m8. Are you blind?

When she says this does she also include the other females who do not adhere to the feminist doctrine.

sharia when ? the only cure to 'feminism'

>That fetal alcohol syndrome

I understand where she is coming from, but the problem is that "feminism" is a completely fucked and meaningless word. You can be everything from someone who supports equality to an insane tumblirina.

>8cm

wtf i thought u guys were Hung-Aryans??

She's not a human though.

It looks like a alien

>ugly slag capable of BTFOing anybody over anything
can't wait until the faceless men kill arya, and I never have to look at her again.

wtf I hate Harrison Ford now

>SadfrogShitpostersCannotIntoFrontSights.jpg

Friendly reminder. Let's keep this legal. I will be monitoring this thread and WON'T HESITATE to report any content I deem inappropriate.

You can stop posting now

Fuckin' slag. How did this working class scum slip through the cracks to become famous?

Because feminism isn't actually about equal rights.

>You are either a normal person or a sexist

LOL that's the system we have now. That's why people don't want to call themselves feminists.

Anyone else just feel like they have been pushed across the line? I try to be respectful of peoples feelings in public. I do agree with woman voting and gays marrying. I feel though like things i say are manipulated so heavily no matter what i do people will be able to point their finger at me and call me one of the "ists".

I am at the point i am ready to start openly campaigning to have the woman's vote revoked, not because i believe it should be, but because if i am going to villainized anyways, i might as well get some of that sweet submissive pussy and live my life truly not giving any fucks and doing it all for the lulz.

I hear you brother.

Whenever I read a newspaper in my country, it's mostly women and ahmeds that are the cause of problems.

Revoking women voting and deporting ahmeds would feel like I actually earned some of the -ists, rather than getting them as a blanket statement from some dyke.

english people consider her a 10/10 holy fuck

stab that cunt in her downsy face next time waif