conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca#Economics
npr.org/sections/money/2015/09/05/437628996/episode-647-the-benefits-of-bankruptcy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>occupy democrats

Is this a person or a bot? I'm not sure anymore.

At this point is just better to fill bankruptcy than get more debt and QEs. Although I don't think trump would have the balls and common sense to do it.

wow... im team hillary now holy shit u openeed my euyes to the truth!!!!!

let us further discuss this image.jpg

Out of over 500 companies.
Filing for bankruptcy isn't even a bad thing.

>Spanish economics

>trump wouldnt have the balls
Come now

Is Occupy Democrats the most assblasted organization on earth?
Also, four out of a few hundred business is pretty good.

4 bankruptcies out of 500 businesses; how's your business record, faggot? Let me guess, you've never even had the balls to start a business.

Yep:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_Salamanca#Economics

Technically the country is already bankrupt, it's in massive debt.
Maybe he'll figure out a way to weasel us out of our debt with his centipede like cunning.

Not looking at that

I say that cause is a person who went to bed with government to make his fortune. I'ts not exactly the profile who would shut it down. One thing is to call out muslims and Mexicans for what they are, the other is to do the structural reforms that the country needs.

Well your lose, but I'm sure you know the Austrian school, it's based on the school of Salamanca.

Bankruptcy is a business tool. It does not mean failure. Sometimes it has the only aim to not pay denbts to creditors. The business world is a wolves world.

Do people not understand that when you own 500 successful companies it's quite common to file for bankruptcy for memey economic reasons.

It's not exactly a failure if you have millions left over to invest in new stuff.

A Spaniard here told me Spain is either ancap or cuck faggotry. Do you confirm?

This desu

Not ancap there is a lot of taxes, debt and regulations. It's cucked but not as much as France , Germany or Sweden.

>It's not exactly a failure if you have millions left over to invest in new stuff.
But it is crooked though.

Bankruptcy aside . . .hasn't the Administrators been called in loads of times, I've heard at least 17 times?

I think you Americans call it Section or clause or something.???

If he can't handle his own business, How will he fare running the USA?

America's lenient Bankruptcy law is one of the things that makes America America.

npr.org/sections/money/2015/09/05/437628996/episode-647-the-benefits-of-bankruptcy

The idea is that unlike other countries, American legislators made the decision that their country would support high risk business ventures, hence lenient bankruptcy laws. This is supposed to support the American go big or go home business mentality, leading to a few very profitable businesses rather than many moderately profitable businesses. American business has a tendency towards high risk investment.

I don't actually support Trump, but the argument that him having been bankrupt makes him unfit to lead the country is silly considering that it's a very quintessentially American thing.

pic unrelated

hmmm... really makes you think...

Sorry I didn't express my self correctly.
I meant:

A Spaniard here told me Spaniards are either Ancap or cucks. Do you confirm?

It will probably btfo you spanish brain but actually USA pay their debts in time.
I know, it's crazy.

>it's a "lets play off the general population's ignorance of Chapter 11" episode

>the average failure rate of business startups is 80%
>Trump's businesses fail at a rate of .8%
>this is a bad thing

stop overusing this meme

it's already annoying

Learn to finance.

>4UeGrQEn

>4U

how retarded can these occupy democrats whoever the fuck be, all of US debt is denominated in US dollars, there's no chance of an inability to pay when you issue the goddamn currency.

as the god emperor himself put it:
>"This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money. I hate to tell you. So there’s never a default."

>500 businesses
>4 bankruptcies
>billionaire
Let's be clear for a moment.
You fucking wish your successes were a tenth as good as his failures.

fair point but at least he's never gotten anyone killed

checkmate shill

Chapter 11 or not, it's still a meme issue since his success rate for business is so high. Leave it to liberals to focus on a conservatives failure while preaching failure shouldn't exist to the left.

No I get that

But they're playing off people's "fear" of the word bankruptcy. Knowing full well that most people don't know the differences between chapter 11, 7, 13, etc.

Just a little disgusted

>19 trillion in debt
>he gun bankruptcy us

Lolwut

Doesn't surprise me one bit occupy democrats has no idea how bankruptcy works. Trump probably has more debt than me but i'd gladly switch places, these people have no idea how the real world works.

I can confirm. Fucking commies.

Having the balls to start a business is the first step, the rest is typically trying to stay out of debt because most people are too retarded to sell product or keep up with supply and demand. 500 businesses doesn't even end the record, glorious record, of Trump. His money is constantly going towards business deals or start-ups that he believes can practice what they preach. He's helped finance countless businesses. If you added those, not just his personally named businesses, his record looks almost spotless.

I'm sorry OP, did you say something?

the problem is not bankruptcy nor debt (someone says: "without debt the money doesn't exist").
also: bankruptcy =/= failure

as far as ia know the problem is this: Trump failed in those activities requiring higly management skills (trump airlines, school, football team).

my 2cent
also: srry for my engrish

There's absolutely no reason to default on our debt. Our currency is literally the international standard. As long as we stop the debt from going and keep the confidence in our dollar we can run like this forever. No other nation on Earth is going to make us pay debts. It will cause a massive economic crisis for them and we have a military.